The Robinson Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,183 Followers

I pulled the blouse from under her body as Matt tossed her skirt aside. I quickly unsnapped her bra and pulled it away from her naked breasts. Matt was frozen as he looked at her skimpy panties.

"Take them off." I laughed.

Matt's fingers pinched her waistband and pulled downward. Her bush moved out and finally her pink slit. Matt stopped pulling when she lifted her hips to help him. As she lifted her ass her legs spread to give him a full view of her wet hole. She lifted on e leg at a time to tease him. She was now lying naked with Matt at her feet and me at her head.

"I'll work my hands down and you go up." I said to Matt.

Matt took her feet and I massaged her forehead. I teased her ears and Matt quickly moved to her ankles. He was in a hurry to beat me to her bush. My fingers lightly touched her neck, shoulders and arms. Matt was moving up her calves. As my fingers cupped her small boobs Matt's fingers tickled her knees. Anna laughed and wiggled her hips. Her legs opened to give Matt a better view of her pussy.

I played with her nipples as Matt massaged her naked thighs. Her legs spread wider and wider as he headed to her Y. I wanted to meet him at her pussy at the same time so I slid my hands down her stomach to her pubic mound. My fingertips waited at the top of her slit until Matt arrived at her junction.

"You start at the bottom and I'll start at the top. Meet you in the middle." I commanded. Matt obeyed.

Her thighs were spread wide open as my fingers moved into the top of her slit. I touched her clit, which made her moan. "OH YES." Matt's fingers moved up her slit until he was posed at her opening.

"Not yet." I said to keep him out until I arrived. I flicked her hard nub and moved lower to touch Matt's finger.

"Same time." I said. I used one finger and so did Matt as we invaded her pussy at the same time. Matt's finger was longer than mine was as he went deeper than I did. My thumb rubbed her clit as we moved our fingers in and out of her wet hole.

"I'M SO HOT." Anna moaned as we fingerfucked her. "Please?" She asked Matt. Matt knew what she wanted. He looked at me.

"It's OK." I smiled. Matt moved back and quickly removed his shorts and underwear. His prick was at full mast as he moved to straddle the bench at her feet. He pulled her down and wrapped her legs around his waist as he guided his prick into her steaming pussy.

"Fuck me." Anna begged. I watched as my future husband's hard-on slid into her body. I could see him starting to loose control.

"Relax." I whispered. "It's not a race." Matt slowed down and looked at me. Our eyes were together as he pushed his prick back into her depths.

It was time for me to get into the action. I stood at Anna's head and through off my tee shirt and slid down my shorts and panties at the same time. My legs spread wide as I walked forward straddling the bench. I looked down to see Anna's mouth directly below my dripping pussy. I looked again at Matt as I lowered my dampness to Anna's face. Her tongue was waiting for my opening when it moved up into my soaked lips.

Matt's face was full of passion as he watched Anna's tongue move up and down my slit. I moved my hand down her stomach until I touched her clit. I rubbed it as Matt's prick moved in and out of her pussy.

"OH, OH, OH." Anna moaned as she came. Matt was close to coming as well but I had other plans. I moved my pussy off of Anna's face and moved behind Matt.

"Trade places with me." I whispered in his ear.

"But, how?" He asked. I just smiled as he pulled out of her swampy nest. I wanted Matt to see the new me as I moved my face down to taste her pussy. Matt froze and watched as I licked her clit. As he watched Anna looked up and took his hard-on in her hand. Matt's body moved down as she pulled his prick to her lips. Her neck bent as her lips surrounded his tip. I moved my mouth from her drenched hair up her stomach to suck in her nipple. Matt's eyes were closed as my lips moved up Anna's neck to her lips. She felt my lips on her chin and moved her mouth off Matt's cock. I quickly took her place. Anna's mouth moved up to suck in his balls as I gave him head. No man could last long with one woman on his balls and another on his shaft. Matt filled my mouth with his spunk as Anna milked his nuts.

"I'm coming!" Matt said a little late as his white juices escaped out of my lips. We had our first threesome on a bench in a putt-putt golf course.

I helped Anna get dressed and she helped me. We giggled as we both pulled Matt's boxers up his legs. We headed back to the house.

At first we thought everyone was already in bed asleep as we walked around the house. I noticed at light in one of the bedrooms was on. We creeped up to the window and listened.

"So, both of you have had sex with Lisa?" John asked Brenda and Steve.

"Yes, things happened before Matt came home." Brenda answered her brother.

I looked at Matt who looked surprised. "I'll tell you later." I whispered.

The window was slightly opened which allowed me to push back the curtain. Brenda was lying between the two men only wearing her panties. John was touching one of her breasts and Steve was massaging the other one. Both Steve and John were naked. Both of their dicks were soft. Brenda must have taken care of both of them.

"I would love to get some of Lisa's ass." John said.

"Yeah, and I would love to fuck your little girlfriend." Steve said.

"So, that would leave me Matt." Brenda said looking over at her husband. "Would that upset you?"

"Since you just fucked your brother I don't think it really matters anymore." Steve said as he kissed her on the lips.

"Do you think he will go for it?" John asked.

"I don't think anyone could turn down these babies." Steve said as his hand pushed up on Brenda's tit.

"Let's get our robes on. They should be coming home soon." Brenda said as she jumped up off the bed.

"Do you want to go along with this?" I asked Matt.

"I might be crazy but it turns me on to think about it."

We waited a few minutes and headed inside. "Hello?" Matt yelled as we entered the kitchen.

All three came around the corner wearing their robes.

"Did you kids have fun? Brenda said as she sat on a chair. Her robe was loose on top and her breasts almost spilled out. She was showing a lot of flesh and was willing to show more.

"Are we having a robe party?" Anna asked.

"Sure." John answered. "Why don't you guys get your robe on?"

"OK." I answered as we ran into the bedrooms. Matt and I stripped and put on our robes. We met Anna in the hallway.

"Are you wearing anything underneath?" she giggled.

"No." Matt answered.

"I still have my panties on." She said as she opened her robe to show us.

I grabbed her waistband and pulled them off of her.

"Thanks." She said as I tossed them into our bedroom.

We found the three of them in the den. Steve definitely had a big boner pushing up his robe. John motioned for me to join him on he sofa. Anna automatically walked to Steve and he pulled her on his lap. Her ass crushed his Johnson.

"Where do I sit?" Matt said looking around.

"Sit by me." Brenda said as she moved over in the large chair. As Matt sat down his robe opened momentarily and his prick popped out.

"Oops." He said as he pushed his robe back over it. We all laughed.

John pulled me back against his hard-on and his hand began to massage my shoulders. Anna was wiggling her ass on Steve's stiff rod and Matt turned to face Brenda. I moved my head back on John's chest as his hands moved into the top of my robe. His fingers toyed with my nipples as we watched Brenda pull open the belt on Matt's robe. She opened her own belt and opened her robe to show him her naked body in the light. His face moved up and down her naked flesh as she opened his robe. She pulled their bodies together and pulled the robes over them. We couldn't see their naked bodies rubbing together.

Brenda's lips moved to his ear and she whispered something to him. Matt moved his hand under her robe and to her stomach. Her legs spread as he fingered her pussy.

John now had my robe open and my breasts exposed. His fingers played with my nipples. I looked over at Matt who was watching his Uncle touch my mounds. His lips moved to his mother's mouth.

Anna pulled her robe from her body and stood naked at Steve's feet. He moved his foot up her leg until his toes touched her bush. She spread her legs to allow his toe to push into her pussy. I watched as he pushed his big toe upward until it was inside her lips. It was not what she wanted as she pulled his foot away and pulled open his robe. His hard-on stuck upward as she spread her legs and climbed on top of him.

She moved her ass down until his prick was all the way inside her. I remembered how it felt when he fucked me. Her mouth opened as he filled her total pussy.

"Fuck me." I said to John as I threw off my robe and moved back on the sofa.

I peered at Matt who had moved down on the carpet with Brenda. She lay on her back as he moved his hips between hers. As Matt shoved his prick inside her John's hard-on entered me. Matt's eyes met mine as he fucked into his mother's hairy hole.

"I love you." I whispered to him as Uncle John pounded me.

"Welcome to the family." John said as I came.

"FUCK ME." Anna screamed as Steve's big rod sank into her. She would never be the same again after this weekend. None of us would be. I was wondering whom in his family I would fuck next as he came. "OH SWEET MOTHER."

We all lay exhausted when the phone rang.

Brenda pulled her sweat soaked body from under Matt as she grabbed the phone. "Hello?"

"What? You are in town? That's great! Sure, we have room. See you soon."

Brenda hung up the phone. "Quickly get dressed." It's your sister Matt. She drove down from Albany to surprise us. Luckily she gave us some warning. She will be here in 10 minutes." We all jumped up and dressed. We were sitting around looking board when Matt's sister Iris came in. I had only met her once and had the impression she was on the shy side.

She was a lot prettier than I had remembered. Her body was very slim and she was wearing a tee shirt and short shorts. She gave me a big hug.

"OK, where do I sleep?" she asked.

"Why don't you sleep with Anna and I."? I suggested looking over at Anna. Anna smiled.

"Wow. That would be fun. Like a sleepover?"

I looked over at Matt who just smiled.

Anna and I were already in bed when Iris came out of the bathroom. 'Where do I sleep? She asked.

"In the middle." I said pulling back the sheet. My naked breasts popped out at her.

She stopped and stared. "Do you sleep in the nude?"

"Yes, is that OK?" I asked.

"I guess so." She answered.

"Me too." Anna said as she pulled the sheet down her body. Anna dropped the sheet at her thighs. Her pubic hair and slit was open for Iris's eyes. Iris glanced away. She looked up at the ceiling as she climbed up between us from the foot of the bed.


I reached over and turned off the light. "Are you ticklish?" I asked as I moved my hands to her sides.

"OH YES!" She giggled as I tickled her armpit. She wiggled on the bed to get away from me. Anna's fingers attacked from the other side. "OH NO!" she laughed. I moved my fingers quickly to her breasts and tickled her hard nipple. "I'm not ticklish there." She laughed.

"Is that so? How about down here?" I asked as my fingers moved quickly into her pajama bottoms. My fingers moved so fast into her trimmed bush that she didn't have a chance to stop me.

"Lisa!" she screamed as my finger slid into her gash. Her hand grabbed my wrist and tried to pull my hand away. I found her clit and rubbed until her hand lost its strength. She held on to my wrist but was not pulling me away. She was now holding me closer to her.

"Want me to stop?" I asked as I played with her clit.

"Oh yes. No. I don't know." She moaned as I fingerfucked her. Anna pulled off her top and was sucking on her nipples.

"I've never did this with a woman." She whispered as I pushed her bottoms off her ankles.

"Lie back and enjoy it." I said. My face moved into her soft downy hair until my tongue took over where my fingers left off.

"We should be quiet." She said. "What if someone hears us?" Anna and I laughed at the same time.

But, Lisa couldn't keep quiet as she screamed when she came.

"Aren't you going to welcome me to the family?" I asked. "I think I already have." Iris said.

Sometime in the night I heard the door open and saw Anna leave. After a few minutes the door opened again. Matt moved his naked body into the room and slid under the covers next to his sister. He pulled back the sheet and looked at her naked body. She was lying on her back.

I smiled as his fingers moved lightly over her body. He touched her nipples until she moaned in her sleep. I took her hand and moved it to his hard-on. I opened her fingers and wrapped them around his shaft. My hand was on hers as we jerked him off.


I moved my lips to her ear and whispered. "Matt wants to fuck his sister."

She moved in her sleep.

"Matt wants to fuck you." She almost opened her eyes as our hands moved up and down his shaft.

"Do you want to fuck Matt?" I asked. Her face formed a smile. "Do you?"

She quietly said, "yes".

I didn't know if she was awake or asleep as I spread her legs to allow Matt to climb between them. Her pussy was wet from our girls play so he had no trouble pushing into her.

"Matt is fucking you." I whispered. She smiled as she wrapped her legs around his hips.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "I know."

She moved her lips up to suck in her brother's tongue. As the bed bounced I moved off and walked into the other bedroom. Steve and Brenda were waiting for me.

Slickman
Slickman
8,183 Followers