All Comments on 'The Runner'

by carolinky

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
one of many

this story just like hundreds of others, hope the next chapters are different

espiritespiritabout 20 years ago
Too Many Symbols

Numerous copyright symbols and Click. Click.'s seriously detracted from a potentially good story. You need to eliminate the aforementioned from your text.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
story

typical... the man brags to his buddies.. the woman can't say no... the nitwit husband has no idea what's going on.... and this click click, how is that going to dealt with in the following chapters.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
How can we possibly vote

on half (or less) of a story.

As the post below says it seems a bit stereotyped.

BUT you could make it intersting. PLEASE DO!!!!

chaoscuttychaoscuttyabout 20 years ago
ah, come on, folks

The story is much better than it's being given credit for. I liked it considerably and hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So Far It's Reading at it's Most Average

I see more quilt ridden wonderful sex as she continues her adultry with Billy. Sex as Blackmail payments to Lou to keep his picture's surpressed, and a whole heep of trouble for Carol when Ken finds out. If this so called former officer was found out there would hell to pay for him also.

But I have to agree looks like more of the same, let's wait and see, shall we. If it's a retread at the end then critism can be appropriately put forth until then patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Start

We love it so far. Nice writing. Good build up. We are waiting hard/wet to follow this along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
If the first line of the next chapter

isn't her telling Billy to fuck off, then it will just be a typical stupid slut wife story, and won't be worth reading any further than that first line.

Looks surprisingly like a shit old "I can't think of a different story to the million other shit ones I have already read". Maybe carolinky can proove me wrong.

I sincerely hope so.

fittaluvrfittaluvrabout 20 years ago
Slipped by unaware wife

I liked the story a lot. I like te idea of a threshold that ordinarily takes some getting over but which an otherwise faithful but unawares wife can suddenly slip past before she notices! Let's have some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Poor Example of Potential

So typical for the author - big black cock and cheating slut wife plus big surprise - a dumb loving husband - the next segment the author plans is for the loving wussie husband to put his friends big cock into his loving wife's stretched out cunt (as it follows her theme to date).

How erotic can it get? NOT

Why don't you use your talents to entertain more than the sickies? Of course if this is how you get off, how do you explain that? Sick eh

Do you understand that non-consentual extramarital fucking around usually results in consequence - ask the 50% of your readers why your constant stories of wussieness and cockolding makes them uncomfortable - check your scores to date - see anything of approval by the readers (1/2 are or were divorced) - this can make us uncomfortable or angry when you continualy grind this perversion without respect or consequence in our faces with each of your so called erotic efforts - get outside your own head and please give it some rational thought or get some help soon.

Of course you have the right to continue this sick stuff but you know the world is full of consequence - when someone disrespects you - you know how you make us feel -reality can contribute to respect for you and your work but the sickies may not understand that it can be erotic for art to follow life. Can you??? Think about it - Or you could just turn off the reader feedback - Regards -

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's Jan 24, 2005...where is part 2??????

Well.....you have left this story hanging for a long time..what happens next.

Ditto, I hope your "The Separation" has a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Garbage

and crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
superb

come back, you're fantastic

Gary13Gary13almost 13 years ago
Wow!

Wow, Carol in Ky, how do you do it?

How do you manage to get the Anonymice so pissed off at you? Amazing!

I've read a few of your stories now - none of them is BAD, but sadly, none of them is GREAT, either. Quirky. That's what they are, quirky. Maybe that's why I'm still reading, still enjoying them. Aw, hell, maybe it's just because I like your bio and photo.

I haven't published anything, probably never will. Just like most of those who DID have enough balls to use their identity in their comments to you. I HAVE read quite a lot, commented on many, given encouraging feedback along with criticism. Edited a bit for some of my favorites writers, and voted occasionally. I never vote less than five stars, but there are a lot - most - I just don't vote for at all.

Now I think my question has been answered - in reading your other stories, I wondered why you hadn't provided for comments. I don't blame you, if the so-called "critics" treat you so harshly, I guess you cut off their ability to throw darts. Fair is fair.

I appreciate that you've kept writing. Too many entertaining writers have abandoned their efforts because of the cruel antics of people who are such pissants they're afraid to sign their own names.

Literotica should boot their asses off of here. No more feedback from Anonymice. Stand up and sign your name or sit down and shut the fuck up.

Gary13

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The next chapter has already been written

Many times over... her husband finds out and dumps her cheating ass. She has the rest of her lousey life to remember how she screwed it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous