The Runner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’re dripping, Carol.” Billy moaned as he slowly began to pick up the pace.

©©©©

Click. Click.

Lou sat in the darkness naked from the waist down. His cock stood up as he ran his hand up and down the length. He was trying to prolong his orgasm but he was so damn close. The sight unfolding in front of his eyes was absolutely mind-boggling.

Click. Click.

He watched the man slamming his body into the woman. She lay underneath spreading her legs outward moving them back and forth as the man thrust into her pussy. Lou could only imagine what types of sounds were coming from that room. He wondered if the guests in the next room had any idea what was happening just inches away.

Click. Click.

Lou’s cock squirted cum up into the air. He stroked frantically savoring the self pleasure and fantasizing that it was him on top of the blonde instead of the black man.

©©©©

Billy lifted himself up on outstretched arms and continued thrusting. His breathing grew labored. The way Carol was scooting her hips into each thrust was driving him wild. He wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. Billy turned his head making an unsuccessful effort to control the pleasurable sensations surging between his legs. It was time to cum.

Carol was writhing in intense pleasure. Her body was responding in a way that even surprised her. It was too easy. She looked up at Billy. Why was she so aroused at doing something so forbidden and morally wrong? She had never cheated on Ken; but here she was giving herself freely to Colonel Myers. Would she feel remorse afterwards? No time to have such thoughts. Her body began to shake as another intense orgasm rushed through her body.

She looked up at Billy’s straining face.

“Oh Billy, I’m cumming again!”

When she started bucking her hips up into him it was time for Billy to stop holding back. The first squirt caused him to thrust forcefully into Carol. She cried out before digging her nails into his arms; but her reaction was not from pain but from the intensity of her orgasm. She had scratched Ken several times during intercourse. Billy was no different. His thighs and hips flexed as he climaxed.

“Oh Carol.” He moaned as he wrapped his arms underneath Carol.

Their mouths locked together as Billy continued thrusting.

Beep. Beep.

“Carol, are you there?”

Billy was still in throes of his climax and oblivious to the voice.

Carol recognized the voice immediately and stiffened.

“Oooohhhhhh!” Billy groaned.

Carol pushed her arms against Billy.

Beep. Beep.

“Carol, are you there?”

Finally, Billy’s orgasm subsided enough to come back to reality.

“It’s Ken!” Carol shouted.

“What?” Billy replied still in the dazed state of orgasm.

She pushed him off and jumped out of the bed. Her cellular phone was attached to the strap on her purse. She looked back and Billy and motioned with her finger on her lips to be quiet.

Beep. Beep.

“I’m here Ken.”

Beep. Beep.

“I was starting to get worried about you. You sound like you’re out of breath. Is everything going okay?”

Beep. Beep.

“I’m okay. I just raced in here from the bathroom and couldn’t find the phone right away.”

Beep. Beep.

Ken began to tell her about something that happened at work but she was way too distracted to listen. She kept staring at Colonel Myers lying on the bed. She picked up Billy’s shirt and pulled it over her shoulders. When she stepped over to the window, she felt his cum begin to ooze. It was a familiar feeling. She looked down to see if the cum was black. It wasn’t, of course, and she giggled nervously at her lack of knowledge.

Beep. Beep.

“You seem a little preoccupied Carol. Are you sure everything is okay?”

Beep. Beep.

“I guess its just pre race jitters.”

Beep. Beep.

“I’ll let you get to bed, darling.”

Beep. Beep.

“Good night, Ken. I love you.”

Those last three words hung in her throat.

Beep. Beep.

“I love you, too. Now, don’t let any Don Juan’s get you into bed.” Ken chuckled.

Beep. Beep.

She shrugged her shoulders and sat down in the chair by the window.

Beep. Beep.

“I love you, Ken. Sleep tight.”

Beep. Beep.

“Good night.”

To be continued?

12