All Comments on 'The Scat Lovers Ch. 01'

by 12oclocktales

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hottt

Rick_51Rick_51over 1 year ago

Beautiful writing to compliment a loving and deeply erotic act that thoughtfully details the tender and equal sharing too often avoided in most other stories. I can't be wait to read Chapter 2 and future similar themed stories.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

I read it because I was curious, but it was very difficult to read... Written well, but the stink of shit was overwhelming!!! The football star and pretty blonde helped, but I just can't find any sexual turn-on with shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very arousing. Would love to clean them with my mouth afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, plausale. Me..next.,on..that..road

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wildly sexy but soooo medically irresponsible as to endanger anyone reading it. Surely the author realizes the terrible ramifications of going from ass to pussy with feces involved.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would give 6 stars!

It is really steamy story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nasty and dark but you failed to at least have the couple wash the shit off his dick before he fucked her pussy. I know we get lost in the scene but failing to work in some basic hygiene is negligence. Pussy to ass yes. Ass to pussy without cleaning, dangerous as hell. Sorry for the break in the fantasy but I don’t want any wonderfully nasty couples to get sick as hell from infection.

12oclocktales12oclocktales4 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments. Just a word on the risks some say I’m ignoring: I’m well aware of the hazards of dirty ATM and ATP, but, rightly or wrongly, assumed my readers were equally aware and, like me, were more interested in the fantasy unfolding than the medical dos and don’ts. All my scat stories (I hope you will give them a look-see) make this assumption, and I thought as stories allow readers to put real-life concerns on the back shelf for a while and enjoy the fantasy. I’m not an advocate for the practices my characters indulge in, just an observer. Enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user12oclocktales@12oclocktales
"Sex to the last." John Dryden One Year In (Dec. 2023): For a year now I have been mainly chronicling the exploits of a group of people, almost all of whom, as anyone who has followed their stories will readily acknowledge, are consumed by a deep passion for the scat fetis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES