The Scat Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah. Deal!"

She popped the piece into his mouth, and as she leaned forward to kiss him, she slipped him out of her ass and into her cunt. Waves of ecstasy vibrated through her pussy as his cock fucked her. The pleasure in her cunt built up thrust by thrust, step by step as if she were walking up a long staircase, each step more pleasurable than the last. The turd was melting away in their mouths, becoming one long shit kiss. He found the perfect rhythm with his cock in her cunt and felt her build to her climax. Then she exploded and, quickly following her, he exploded as well, streams of his cum pouring out into her pussy.

After cleaning out their mouths, they rested for quite a while in each other's arms talking, and then Matt said he had to pee. She'd forgotten about that part of his opening request and was happy he remembered. She stretched out on the bed resting on her elbows and told him to drench her with his golden fluid. He stood between her legs and aimed at her body; he started to pee in a steady stream, covering her still shit-smeared tits and belly and, of course, her pussy. It felt rapturously warm and glistened on her skin. Then he aimed higher and splashed onto her face; she opened her mouth and he filled it with piss, much of which she swallowed. With her right hand she rubbed the warm pee into her tits mixing it with the shit. Her body looked almost foreign to her, she had never seen it quite this way before, but her eyes were enthralled by what they saw. When he was done he laid down on her and they hugged, her slick wet body soon sousing his.

It had been an utterly fantastic evening for both of them. And only the beginning of what would become a regular thing in their relationship.

12