All Comments on 'The School Counsel Who Can't Say No'

by Dunross2011

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
editor, editor where are you

This author needs and editor fast and one that will remove the junk stuff. Things like "god!—until" and the various not needed "..." harm the store within a few lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another swiped story

Another guy passing off someone else's work as his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it

I thought it was a great story and hope you write many sequels. Really looking forward to your next

Dunross2011Dunross2011over 13 years agoAuthor
Someone else's work?

You kidding me? If theres someone out there that sounds similar-- send me the title-- I'm curious

and for Grammar Gal and his (...) issue-- sorry for those, but .... are easier to type one handed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

really enjoyed it. love asian girl and black guy pairings especially with anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Marvelous, keep it up

Whether this is someone elses story or not, this is wonderful to me..

Will you keep it up or not? Took me forever to find the tale again after first reading it. Need a sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent story - I want to see this bitch fucked into oblivion, by huge black cock of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Her name changed somewhere in the middle from Grace to Claire

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Real Asian Milf

Totally lame, racist and un-sexy. No asian woman going to like being called "china-girl", surely sounds like the fantasies of a racist black or racist sexually obsessed with blacks white person. And the only other Asian women that i know that have cheated, none have been with blacks.The only asian woman I know married to a black man cheated on him with at least 3 of her white co-workers, and even her last kid mysteriously has straight hair and skin ligher than her, lol(sorry, the most racial sexual obsession that Asian women have are involving whites and even latin men.More Japanese women are married to hispanics from peru than any country that has a black majorityand yet the visual porn that men are driven to never show this, but Japanese women written erotica does feature whites and hispanics than blacks? lol I find it funny that americans seem to be obsessed with asian women but yet you never see this type of racist stories involving Asian woen and hispanic men, even though every group of asian women are more likely to be with a hispanic man than a black. More likley to marry, date, have kids with, etc. And alll stats on the subject back up that reality. And lets not even compare the numbers of whites to blacks with asian women. )

HommeCaramelHommeCaramelover 6 years ago
Thank you. Her filth turned me on.

To whom it concerns:

The part where she shat out his cum, and then spread it on her face... Oh, my... thank you. I'm eager to read more such heterosexual one-on-one deviance from that character!

Gang bangs turn me off, but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author just have retired thought the series had potential, especially on prequels. How can such a lovely go so crazy? I’d like to know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous