All Comments on 'The Secret'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

Great stuff. Hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤️

Beautifully written. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Perhaps the best story I have read on this site. Very well written and compelling. Even better it is sizzling hot. The surprise ending was exceedingly beautiful.

Cheers ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Great Read

The story was well written and very riveting. I lost track of what I was working on.

cattenicatteniover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Wonderfully written. One of the best stories on this platform for a long, long while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry,,,

You lost me at the boy's hair cut.🤢

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It'a Blessing From GOD

I Wish Eternal Peace and Rebirth for New life where they meet each other again and love passionatly as true lovers like Soul mate from other life rather then being Not Caught by law of Nature (Family).

I REALLY LIKE THE Life of YOUR PARENT HOW THEY CARED FOR EACH OTHER , LOVE FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A very erotic story!

I always love a love story, and this combined with erotica was splendidly done. Thank you!

nil_r2nil_r2over 3 years ago
wow! what a story, loved it!

Please continue writing you gifted one! Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fanny?

Fanny:

Noun a persons buttocks.

nyc1975nyc1975over 3 years ago

Welcome to Lit! Great first try. 5* Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Compelling

An adorable tale that held my interest and rapt attention from beginning to stylish end. Thank you.

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

Fabulous writing Gabby,

Yes about incest - but much much more than that.

A true love story, beautifully written, wonderfully descriptive and certainly extremely erotic as well.

I hope you write some more stories

Big Hugs

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A very nice story, especially since it is your first on this site. I liked the story line and the characters. I liked the flow of the story also. I also gave it a 5. Thanks for your time and imagination.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 3 years ago
Great Story

This is the hottest story that I've read in weeks on Literotica.

I hope to read more of your stories.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
my sister and me, we had something when we were young

She's married now, and acts like she doesn't remember anything... I know she will never forget anything that happened between us. I even pissed on her pussy once... That's how I got that fetish i think. Believe it or not, i know it happened & i won't forget those days till my last breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Story

relationship doesn't matter just two people in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lovely, well constructed story, and so nice to see a story written in English, with the English meanings for terms like fanny. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story was very romantic and sensual in a good way. The ending was unexpected and wonderful.

Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

As a love story it was fine and an excellent start to your Literotica days but some of your sentences were very oddly formed.

One in particular held my mind and I quote "Jessica felt warm and soft as she pushed her hips and pelvis against his own, even with the clothing she wore, she must be able to feel his cock as it started to expand, he thought to himself, suddenly becoming self-conscious with what was happening in his groin."

You've crossed from her to him all in the same flow of words, so much so that I had to go back and decipher it to make sense of it.

That kind of confusion existed elsewhere too and I'd gently ask you to ensure that you read your strories thoroughly beforehand to check for sentences that may make sense to you but which may confuse your readers.

Again, fine as a perfectly good love story but it felt quite hackneyed, to be honest although the little twist at the end added a certain something extra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A wonderful story. The fact that is was based on a real couple added it. Thanks for sharing!!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 3 years ago
An utterly wonderful story

What an utterly wonderful story. I guess it is said by Aunts among themselves that I am the result of a similar thing between my mother and her younger brother. So the only one left revealed to me recently. They are all dead now so I will never actually know. It was shocking, but also strangely comforting since I knew he had protected her from physical abuse when they were young even laying over her to take the blows himself to lessen the beatings from an abusive father. If they were not wrong and he was alive should I call him Uncle or Dad? And another comical thought - His daughter and I did fancy each other when young but never did anything. I did have fantasies about her though... And now I wonder if we had acted upon them what would her little girl have called me. Uncle or Dad? :-)

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 3 years ago
A True Story Teller

After reading other comments I laughed at the person criticizing your writing and that run-on sentence. My, my, didn't he realize you were storytelling, not just writing. I could actually hear that British accent and the choice of words in my head as I read it. What a wonderful conversation style writing. A publisher once demanded that I only send unedited rough drafts on a book they were interested in buying. His comment was, " People with Masters and Ph.D.'s in English to act as copywriters and editors are dime a dozen, but good storytellers are as hard to find as hen's teeth. Send me only the rough drafts!". You, my Darlin' Hen's tooth, are a great "Storyteller". Write the same because I am sure you also have run-on sentences when you conversationally tell stories as well.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Remarkable Storytelling

So good and nice ending. I was a little fearful about her death and then his but that's life.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Oh my! Oh wow! Oh my goodness wow! What a wonderful Love Story. Hard to believe it is your first! Me thinks you must have dabbled in writing elsewhere or in another form. Just too good!

I was about to ask that you consider adding to your biography but after reading this story and the ending, I withdraw that thought. I respect your privacy. But please, Girl, please keep writing. This is the third of your stories I have read so far and I assure you I will devour the remaining ten! Looking forward to any new offerings you post in the future.

5 stars from a new fan “across the pond”. Love the British-English syntax and word selection. Please excuse the “Yank” comments like the definition of “fanny”. Amazing how the two English languages have drifted apart.

Cheers

SAGE

alo0ozalo0ozabout 3 years ago

This is what I found missing from your other works. The happy ending of the incest couple :)

Loved this story very much. Appreciate your work.

Please continue to write incest stories with ending them with each other, not with other people.

Please please please.................

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Excellent. A beautiful story well told.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

Amazing loving story!!! A romance we could only ever dream of having!!! The ending had me shed more than a few tears!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

I didn't think they moved far away. Glad it was their daughter they told.

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 2 years ago

You are a really talented writer but the one thing keeping me from thinking you are one of the best writers on literotica is how you shift from perspective constantly. It is really jarring. If you picked one perspective and stuck to it the entire story I would be counting the days until your next submission.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic bit of storytelling!! Couldn't get any better...

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I love your stories Miss D but you have to lighten up on the oxymorons. English people for some reason sometimes call a Pussy a Fanny. On the second page you wrote, "his cock pounding her fanny" and in the next sentence you wrote, "she felt his cock jerk inside her cunt", well, which one was it. She sets on her cunt or her fanny? Does he pound her cunt or her fanny? Still I gave you 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS. Here in the states, we call her ass, her fanny and the other is a pussy, cunt or whatever other synonym you want to use. I bet your women over there would even get confused if I told her I wanted to pound her fanny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To this point, I have read a number of your stories, loving every one. Reading down your submissions list one by one, enjoying this one with no less enthusiasm than any of the others, only realizing this was your first after some of the comments listed stated such. Occasionally, comments written have criticized one or more aspects of your writing, but I ask you not to pay heed to these detractors. You are a wonderful storyteller with a writing style that has emotions flowing from the first sentence. This story, like all the others I've read, deserves much more than the 5 stars given it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved this story and how a mother and son found their love for each other but you went to fast at the end with nothing happening after the birth of their child, still gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it and how they finally lived as husband and wife and had a child the ending was a bit sad gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Miss D this was an AWESOME story loved how mother and sons love carried them till the end and having a child together showed more of their love the ending was a little sad but still a good read. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

miss D this was a very nice story but part of it seemed rushed 5 stars!!! And what is it you english people have several words for a womans body parts is it a quim, a fanny some say flue over here its a pussy or a cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous