All Comments on 'The Secret Life of Darla Kensington Ch. 06'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Women in control of men and using their submissiveness to get them naked and to get to perform—so exciting! Where does a guy like me sign up?

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 4 years ago
Words Can Not Describe

how much im in love with this series and how so quickly it's going.....

God lord you pushed my aroused buttons once again after finding out Darla's mom was appearing in this chapter! That alone had me "beating my meat" slowly while reading lol....And WOW,she was the first person to notice that "glob" from all the way across the room like that! What a woman haha I'm very impressed.....it's kinda like a mother's intuition ya' think?

Also,that "cumming out of the closet" line was funny and got me leaking a little pre cum myself...good one....And yes please,I hope Darla could explain to her mom and all the other women about the whole closet situation,I mean the boys need to get that spying punishment taken care of too! Oh my let the grillings begin!!!

And thank you again for Gwen's appearance lol,as if you didn't know already she is my fav....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great.

I love this story I hope we get more a backstory on Darla love for CFNM through her Mother.I hope you can add a Playgirl magazine too this story like The Clip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous