The Seducer: Origins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounded into her with reckless abandon. His crotch was a blur as he pounded away. Sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the clearing.

James felt her cum twice before the pressure in his balls became too much. With a savage roar, he slammed into her one last time as his cum filled the condom.

It took several minutes to catch his breath and come back from his primal state. His cock slipped out of her soaked pussy. He tore off the condom and flung it aside. The woman had sat down against the tree to catch her breath.

"That...was...amazing. I can't even...oh god..."

"I hope you enjoyed fucking another man. It has been 7 years since you were married?"

She nodded. "And I really think I wouldn't be able to stand another year. I miss this kind of life. I definitely want to have sex like this again! Are you sure you don't want to meet up again?"

"Yes, it's better if we just keep going our separate ways. It was a pleasure, thank you."

They both dressed and James led her out.

Too easy.

***

Over the next month, James passed every test Isabell throw at him. He fucked women in the bathroom stalls of restaurants, in their own homes, at their work, and many other places. Each time, James was amazed how easy it was. He was amazed how well he could read women.

"Now James, I would advise that you always practice, no matter how long you do this. Never become too overconfident," Isabell told him one day at breakfast.

He nodded. "That is excellent advice. Thank you. So what is it today? Do you want me to seduce the wife of the mayor? Or a judge, perhaps?"

"No...it's over James. You graduated." She gave him a tight smile.

He couldn't help but feel a sense of disappointment. "Is this it then? Do we go our separate ways?"

She studied him for a few moments before answering. "Not quite yet. I have your first official job. I want to see how this goes. How do you feel? Nervous?"

"No, not really. I am ready."

"Good. I have a client named Mr. Young-do you know that name?" Isabell asked when she saw James react to the name.

James nodded. "Yes. I...well...when I found you that one day...I eavesdropped on your meeting with Mr. Young. And...I followed you here."

She laughed. "So, Mr. Mysterious, that is how you found me! Blind luck!"

James smiled but didn't respond.

"I should have known," Isabell said, shaking her head. "Well, you aren't quite right. When I was gone during the days, I was working on seducing Mr. Young's father. But certain...circumstances changed and I wound up accepting a job from the older Mr. Young."

"But I thought you said to always honor the deal. Otherwise, we would never get hired."

"Yes that's true. However, due to these unforeseen circumstances, I decided to change my mind. Besides, I am retiring remember?"

James knew it was pointless to ask but he asked his question anyways. "I don't suppose you are going to tell me what these 'unusual circumstances' are?"

She shook her head. "You will find out. So, the job now is for you to seduce the girlfriend of the younger Mr. Young in order to break them up. The older Mr. Young has what he feels is a better match for his son. So are you ready?"

James didn't hesitate. "Yes."

And so began his first case. The first and only case he would ever fail.

***

Isabell had given him a tough assignment. He had no packet of information on Mr. Young's girlfriend. Isabell also didn't even let him met the older Mr. Young. She said she wanted to test him. He figured Isabell wanted reassurance that the past few months weren't a waste of her time.

Fine, if she wants me to do this job with the bare minimum of information, then I guess I will just have to turn up my game.

All Isabell was willing to give him was the address to the residence of the Youngs. Apparently, they lived in a mansion on the outskirts of the city. He would just follow Mr. Young until he met up with his girlfriend. He would then follow her around until he came up with the perfect strategy.

James woke up early that morning. He ate his breakfast while Isabell slept. He had just finished his toast and was about to leave when Isabell walked out.

"So," she said, yawning behind her hand, "I guess today is the big day. My little boy is all grown up."

"Ha ha," James replied sarcastically. "Before I leave, do you have any last minute advice?"

She sat down in his chair and picked up his last slice of toast. She gazed at him while she took slow bites. James was about to leave when she finally replied.

"No, I have nothing left to teach you. But I will give you some general advice. But first let me ask, what do you think about love?"

He snorted. "What's that?"

She set down her toast and gave him a serious look. "Not too long ago you were with the love of your life, remember?"

"That was in another life, Isabell. That life is over. You have shown me the true nature of life and love."

"Do you believe Allison cheated on you yet?" she asked, switching topics.

His wince was all the answer she needed. "No, but I will get there. What is with these questions? I asked you for advice."

"My advice to you is to leave this line of work when you find evidence of true love. Then go back to your old life and try to find that for yourself."

He looked at her in surprise. That advice sounded almost...wistful. "What happened to love is a lie and all that shit?"

"I never stopped searching for the meaning of life, love, everything. I am only telling you to never stop looking. Life can surprise you in mysterious ways..." she trailed off, as if almost talking to herself.

She looked up at him and her attention snapped back into place. "Sorry, I just got lost in my own thoughts. You will do well, James. Remember what I told you. Goodbye."

She walked over to him and leaned up and kissed him. It was the sort of kiss lovers give each other.

She broke the kiss and started pushing him out the door. He was too flabbergasted to offer any resistance. She held the door open and looked up into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"For what?" he asked, bewildered.

She only shook her head and closed the door in his face. He stared at the door for a moment to collect his thoughts. Finally, he shrugged his shoulders and walked down the hallway.

The memory of their parting would haunt James until he buried memories of Isabell behind the walls in his mind. It was the last time he ever saw her.

***

James' first case came crashing down around him as soon as he saw her. He was sitting on a bench at a park across the street from the gates of the Young mansion. The gates opened up and an expensive Mercedes pulled out. James caught a glimpse of Mr. Young through the windshield before the car started down the street.

He got off the bench and into his old car. When he went back to his apartment to take his car, he was expecting that it wouldn't start after so many months of inactivity. To his surprise, the little Honda Civic started off right away.

James trailed Mr. Young's car for several miles. Isabell had taken James driving early in their training to show him how to properly follow somebody without getting noticed.

Eventually Mr. Young pulled into a luxury apartment complex. James parked several spots away and watched as Mr. Young got out of the car and walked down a nicely manicured sidewalk.

James allowed him to get comfortably ahead before he got out of his car to follow. He saw Mr. Young disappear around the corner of an apartment building. He jogged a little to close the gap. He rounded the corner slowly and spotted Mr. Young entering what looked like the main lobby of one of the apartment buildings.

James picked up his pace and entered the lobby only seconds behind Mr. Young. Mr. Young pressed the button for the elevator and James waited next to him. The elevator opened and they both walked in.

"What floor?" Mr. Young asked him as he pressed the 4 button.

"The same," James replied. Mr. Young nodded his head in a general greeting and started whistling under his breath.

He looks happy. He looks like a man who expects to get fucked any second.

The elevator doors opened and James motioned for Mr. Young to go first. He nodded his thanks and turned left. James turned right and walked slowly. After a few seconds, he looked behind him.

Mr. Young was knocking on a door. The door opened and a woman walked out and hugged him.

She had fiery red hair and pale skin.

It was Allison.

James felt his heart drop down somewhere in the vicinity of his stomach.

No...that's not her. That's impossible. It hasn't even been a year yet! She loves me! SHE LOVES ME!

Allison kissed Mr. Young hungrily. She grabbed his tie and pulled him into the apartment. The door slammed shut behind them.

James backed into the wall and slid down. He stared vacantly at the wall across from him. He could no longer feel where his heart was.

Is this what she experienced? We are divorced and still...the pain...is too much.

He needed to do something, anything. He could feel himself slipping, like he did the night Allison caught him. He stood up and staggered down the hallway. He walked toward the apartment they disappeared into.

He stood for the longest time in front of the door. He felt hollow as he saw his hand grasp the doorknob and push.

It swung opened silently. Of course, they were too horny to even lock the door. Allison...you bitch!

Tears stung his eyes as he walked into the empty living room. He could hear moans coming from the hallway to his left. He walked silently toward the noise. He glided along the hallway like a ghost.

The moans were coming from a bedroom at the end of the hallway. The door was open. James walked to the edge of the doorway. He tried to take a deep breath but found that his lungs weren't cooperating.

He peered around the doorframe. The bed was perpendicular to the doorway. Mr. Young was naked and stretched out fully on the bed. Allison was lying between his legs. The moans were coming from Mr. Young.

The sight of Allison's lips engulfed over Mr. Young's cock was an arrow to James' heart, wherever it was. He watched in silent horror as Allison stroked and sucked the cock that should have belonged to him.

Look at that whore suck that cock! Why are you still watching? Leave damn you!

But some mysterious force held him in place. He couldn't take his eyes off the scene.

"Oh yeah baby, you really are good at sucking cock, you know that?" Mr. Young moaned.

"Mmmm," Allison said around the cock in her mouth. She pulled it out and let her spit trail across her chin. "I love sucking your cock baby."

She took it back into her mouth and proceeded to deep-throat him. Mr. Young's moans intensified as Allison increased the pace of her cock-sucking.

"Shit baby, you are too good at that. Ahhh you are going to make me cum if you don't stop! Get on top of me right now!"

Allison lingered a moment longer on his cock. The sight sickened James. He still could not move. His eyes traced every movement Allison made as she pulled the cock from her mouth and stood up on the bed.

She hovered over his crotch and smiled teasingly at him. He stared at her with lustful eyes.

"Come on baby, you know you want to wrap that wet pussy around my big cock."

She grabbed the base of his averaged-sized cock and slowly lowered her pussy toward it. She held the tip of his cock tantalizing close to the opening of her pussy. He tried to jerk his hips up but she was faster. She laughed at his expression of wanton lust.

She lowered herself once again. She held his cock straight as her pussy touched the tip of his cock. The head disappeared into her folds. She let out a hiss of air as, inch by inch, she sank down onto his cock. He grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples.

"Goddamn, I love these pale tits." He rose up and sucked greedily on the nipples. She bucked on his lap and moaned. James could hear squelching sounds as her ass rose up and fell down his pole.

A strange transformation was taking place within James as he witnessed this horror. Instead of losing himself, he found that he was becoming more and more distant. He was putting up walls in his mind and didn't even realize it. He might as well have been watching a porno.

Mr. Young continued to suck and pull on Allison's tits. It amused James to think of Mr. Young acting like a teenage boy feeling his first set of tits.

Allison shoved Mr. Young down and began riding him faster and faster. Her pale tits swung up and down and slapped against her chest. Mr. Young dug his hands into her hips and began slamming her down almost violently onto his cock.

Both of their moans filled the bedroom and reverberated off the walls. James continued to watch in cold dispassion.

Mr. Young picked Allison off his cock and shoved her onto her knees. She immediately stuck her pale ass in the air. Mr. Young wasted no time in sliding his cock back into her soaking pussy.

The sound of Mr. Young's balls slapping against Allison's ass joined the sound of their passionate moans. This, in turn, was joined by the sound of Mr. Young's hand slapping repeatedly against both of Allison's ass cheeks.

After only a few slaps, her pale white ass was a bright red. Mr. Young grunted with each thrust of his hips.

"Fuck me Carl! Keep slapping my ass! Make my ass glow baby!"

Mr. Young, or Carl, began raining savage blows onto the delicate flesh of her ass. Allison moaned in pain and pleasure at each slap. Carl grunted louder and louder as each thrust brought him close to his climax.

"Get over here Allison, I am about to explode!"

Carl's cock made a slurping sound as he whipped it out of her soaked pussy. Allison immediately turned around and opened her mouth. Carl stood on top of the mattress and began furiously jacking off.

"Are you ready for my cum baby? Do you want to taste it? Shit baby, here it comes! Shittttttt! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Carl jerked as each jet of cum shot out and splattered Allison's face. It poured out of her mouth, down her chin, and dripped onto her chest. Carl spent the last shot of cum and rubbed his cock around her mouth. She spent the next few minutes sucking out every drop until it hung limp and flaccid.

They collapsed, exhausted, to the bed. Allison laid her head on his chest. The cum was drying on her chin.

"I love you," she whispered.

He stroked her hair and whispered, "I love you, too."

James had seen enough. He turned on his heel and left the apartment.

***

So this was the unusual circumstance, huh Isabell? James thought on his drive home. The cold dispassion that descended upon him in Allison's apartment was changing into a slow anger.

Was this another lesson, Isabell? Why give me a case you knew I would fail?

James could find no answers as he drove back to Isabell's apartment.

He quickly realized that there would be no easy answers. He walked into the apartment and was stunned to see that it was empty.

I was only gone one day! How did she move all her stuff so fast?

He saw a piece of paper flutter on the kitchen counter. It was a note from Isabell. It simply said I'm sorry.

James couldn't help it; he laughed. He threw back his head and laughed. He couldn't say why he was laughing but he couldn't stop. He laughed until tears streaked down his cheeks.

He sat down on the floor and thought about everything that just happened. He was reasonably sure Isabell was trying to teach him another lesson.

I was having trouble pulling walls up against Allison. So when you found out that Mr. Young's girlfriend just happened to be my Allison, you saw the perfect opportunity. Well, you succeeded Isabell. Congratulations.

James no longer had trouble believing Allison cheated on him now. In his mind, he saw how she devoured Carl Young's cock.

You are nothing but a cheating whore. I can't believe I married you. To think, I invested all that love into you and you go ahead and ask Mr. Fucking Young to spank your ass? And then you swallow his cum like a fucking street whore?

He shook his head in self-disgust. He slammed up his walls against the very thought of her and was blessed with silence. There was no more ache in his heart.

There was, however, a very annoying whisper floating through his head.

Don't do it. Don't go down this path. Always remember the truth; you cheated on Allison and threw your life away the day you let that snake Isabell into your life. Always remember.

Fuck you! James slammed up the most powerful walls his mind could conjure and the voice fell silent. It would not be heard again until the Jennifer Chancey case 7 years later.

But for now, he was 24 years old and still in the prime of his life. And he had a very lucrative business that was about to open.

He didn't know if Isabell would tie up the mess he made, but he knew she would. Isabell had set the whole thing up, after all. Besides, the older Mr. Young had no idea who he was.

He lay down on the floor, put his hands behind his head, and smiled.

This is going to be fun. I wonder if I will prove true love exists. Somebody better resist me or I am never going to stop.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep. The nightmares began. But during the day, he was in control. Nobody will ever get the best of him.

He is The Seducer.

***

End note: I hope you have enjoyed the adventures of The Seducer. I have another story arc planned out but...due to progressively smaller amounts of page views and votes, I can only come to one conclusion: People no longer care about The Seducer.

So, for now, I will branch out to solo stories and other trilogies. As for The Seducer...who knows, maybe demand will pick up again and we will see what's in store for James Coltez