All Comments on 'The Seminal Baptism Ch. 01'

by BeastMan69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too the writer scumbag

grow some balls.hubby can't protect wife is less of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to the idiot who commented

This is obviously a fantasy story, so why you hatin on the writer? Grow a pair of brains before you comment next time. And if ur a macho husband type who doesnt like these kinds of stories, they gay section is wide open for the likes of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Please do continue ur excellent work and DO NOT pay any attention to stupid comments here.People read the whole story and then leave foul mouthed silly imbecile comments.

Please make ur wife a lil more sexy,describe her body...make her wear sexy revealing clothes,especially in front of you and her in-laws as per instruction from Rajesh character...get her pierced,etc. Wonderful story in Literotica after quite some time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4+)THIS IS AN EXCELLENT STORY. IT IS VERY EROTIC AND VERY REALISTIC (2 in 1!) ♡ SOU IS A KEEPER! ♡

"Be caregul what you wish for... lest it come true."

"Life ain't easy for a man who has a pretty wife or a vineyard along the road."

The story was my cup of tea; not everybody will like it. It should have had Ch. 2 where she begs the husband not to leave her but to let Rajesh into their marriage. She assures him there would be no scandal. She assures the husband she loves him... "yes, Rajesh is lot of fun and he is good in bed and yes he has a big dick, but i do not want to spend the rest of my life with him. Please let's give it a try. I will make you a happy man. You told me fuck Rajesh and now you are dumping me..."

Life ain't easy for voyeur husbands but that's their karma. They can be truly happy only if they wholeheartedly accept their karma.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Chapt 2

And let it be a btb for forgetting her child. Burn bith of them badly. Come on now.

NaureenNaureenalmost 4 years ago
My Biography

This is a wonderful replica of my biography with slight changed script at few points . I can relive my past with every progressing situation . OMG I cud understand the psychological turmoil of my husband all through our married life only after reading this story .

But that’s life ....

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

Usual wife sick to fuck a big cock, a coward hubby missing to stop her, poor all involved persons

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like Most Married Women, She Needs her Ex-Lover

My wife found this piece and shared it with me. It was well-written, erotic, suspenseful and ultimately tragic. Good job! We enjoyed it tremendously.

I was 25 and my wife was 20 when we met. Here in the USA, we know that our fiancées will not be virgins. And, during courtship, most couples openly discuss their sexual histories and sexual preferences to see if they are sexually compatible

In a matter of fact manner, she told me that she had started having sex at 15 years of age, and had been with 12 guys. That explained why she was so skilled in the bedroom!

As she shared some juicy details it became apparent that she had had a very strong sexual connection with two of the guys, even though they had broken up several years ago.

Several of my older buddies had already had experiences similar to that described in your story. Basically, the wife still yearned for the big cock and super fucking she used to get from a bull-type, ex-boyfriend. My buddies all counseled me, concerning my fiancée, "A wedding ring, on her finger, will not ensure her fidelity. More than likely she will eventually have an extra-marital affair with one, or more, of her big-cocked, ex-boyfriends."

I swallowed hard and my buddies continued, "Decide what you can live with. Be proactive. If you really want to marry her, tell her she can always take a lover when she needs to!"

That night, in bed, I told my fiancée it would be okay if she took an occasional lover, discretely of course, whenever she needed to after we were married. She cried with joy and said, "OMG, honey. Thank you so much. You can't even imagine how much I miss big cocks!"

Having an honest and happy, sexually satisfied wife - with a slightly stretched out pussy - is preferable to having a wife who is cheating on you behind your back. She has been an excellent wife and mother. She had even convinced four other married couples that we know to go down this same path!

Our wives have "pussies" and we "make love" to them. However, for their ex-lovers, our wives have "cunts" that they "fuck". Wives need both!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous