All Comments on 'The Senator'

by stu4711

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very Erotic

Never have been one for incest stories, but i must admit this one was done with class. The added element that the daughter was a 25 year old woman who consentually agreed to the relationship with her father was great element.

That coupled with her already being pregnant with her husbands baby added that much more interest in this story.

This is a MUST READ as far as I am concerned. Thank you for your story. Would love to hear more along this line or with pregnant women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A ten out of ten!

A very hot story!. Love the consensual F/d incest stories with 18+ hot daughters taking it all.

Another variation could be daughter with cherry taken by F and impregnated by F, then married to travelling, sweetheart guy for backup (fear to gossips?) and continuing the incestuous affair after marriage.

I would like to see more stories on incest F/d of this author. JGP, Colombia, South America.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not bad - but

Stu4711,

Wouldn't the daughter know about using a breast pump to ease the pain in her breasts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story!

Wonderfully written with very hot sex scenes. Love the father/daughter relationship...sweet and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Double Taboo

Concur with the first two posts. Read quite a few stories here, but this one is a stand-out for sure. In fact, there's only one story of this nature that is as memorable as this one of all the stories I've come across/read.

This one, thought extremely good and erotic, is a bit too short, to have the deeper emotions some readers crave for, beyond the eroticism...

Sexual acts should NOT, only me speakin here (no one else)!, include raping little boys or girls -- or even teens. Raping doesn't hurt only; it is also a crime, not just against the young person but also against society.

We can still have awesome fantasies without them involving hurting young people.

Eroticism is best, and most appreciated, when it is by consenting adults; and when it is involved married adult daughters, I just think it is doubly taboo,,, so if well written, it is doubly good. Like this one.

Now, if the married woman is, say, a "porn star" or a "slut",,, then other than the masturbatory sex scenes, there's likely little or no eroticism, because there's no conflicting feelings. Just vaginas and penises rubbing against one another...

Taboo and the appeal to some twisted sense of morality ,, or true conflicting feelings: -- e.g., loving both father and husband, etc.,,,, these are the things that, along with a well executed story, make taboo stories erotic,,, Again, like this one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Unrealistic

The last half dozen paragraphs should be deleted; they ruin an otherwise good erotic [except for the poor grammar] story.

Stu, a 40 year old should know more about the male anatomy. When a man's chest is pressed against a woman's back and his penis is in HER vagina, it is impossible for his testicles to slap against her ass; GET REAL!!!

midnightlacemidnightlacealmost 20 years ago
Hmmm

I liked it. You don't usually see this type of incest story here and I like that these were consenting adults who knew and thought about what was happening between them. You combined several genres, lactation, incest, mature and while the lactation was awkward it is standard for the genre.

Someone should do a grammar check for you but otherwise a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good story but...

Aside from the fact that pregnant women don't milk until very near giving birth, who the heck is the father? First it's Frank, then it's Tom, then it's Frank and then again it's Tom! I can't believe this story was proofed. Someone else needs to proof read your stuff, Stu. Had the name not bugged me, I would have score this story a 5 instead of 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GOOD FUCK STORY ...but

She should catch the husband cheating and go back to the father.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Undecided

The strength of this story is in the writing which is very competent with the special twist of the daughter being pregnant. However the weakness is the character development especially of the daughter who is a bit of a nothing.Consequently it ends up as a typical father daughter incest story about, power rather than a more complex relationship.

Well written but structurally flawed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well I liked it....

I agree with the milk theory - that one other critic wrote about...but what the heck, this is a fantasy....but I was really pulled into the story and thought it was well written. Considering many other stories with countless spelling errors - I think we can forgive a mistake or two in facts, but I honestly loved the story and didn't want to put it down. It was very erotic and certainly got my panties wet.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Preggers for 4 months

OK the experts are all right. A woman pregnant in her 2nd trimester will probably not lactate. And even if she did she would probably know about getting a breast pump, instead of getting her dear old dad to shlup the puppies. But you know...who the fuck cares? This thing really worked for me. It was sensual, loving, erotic, and just fucking HOT! It gave me some serious wood. Hey...that ALWAYS works for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOOOOOT

I don't care about realness... the milk, dad, everything made me super wet... it is fantasy people... Great Story! I am def bookmarking you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

i loved the story, and i'm in love with the author, especially if He is a big guy like the Senator

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who???

Who is the dad...Frank or Tom?!? That was really a buzz kill for me, you kept changing the dad's name in addition to her premature lactation...ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are one stupid motherfucker.

You continually change the name of the father from Tom to frank, are you retarded?

newflowersnewflowersabout 11 years ago
ignore the ignorant

great story - very sexy, very sensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous