The Senator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her by the hand as though she was still a little child, Tom Santini led his semi-naked daughter into his bedroom. When he reached his bed, he quickly took his pillow and made Julie kneel on it, her back to him, with her arms and shoulders on the bed. Tom took off his shirt and throuses and his underwear, all the time looking at his daughter on her knees in that submissive position. His penis was already dripping with pre-cum as he knelt behind her. His hands, shaking ever so slightly as he pushed up her housecoat, bunching it around her upturn buttocks. He then peeled down her panties till it hung around her knees. His lips made contact with her bottom as his tongue lashed between her buttocks, licking her between her anus and vagina. He felt Julie jerked when his tongue touched her sensitive portals. He seeked her clitoris and when he found it, his mouth sucked her into him. He released her and began to push his tongue into her vagina. He felt Julie tremble as she released a deep sigh in her throat. Her juice started flowing as her vaginal muscle gripped his tongue. Julie had a tremendous orgasm. Tom crouched up her back and held his thick phallus, rubbing it against her vagina. He penetrated her, fully and deeply until his balls was pressed tightly against her buttocks. Tom began to fuck his daughter as though she was like a bitch in heat. His hands held her hanging breasts, milking her and wetting the palms of his hands. He could not control himself as he came inside her, spending globs of his thick sperm inside her expanded vagina. Panting furiously, Tom kept fucking her until his throbbing penis ejaculated so much sperm that it began to flow out of her stuffed opening. He pulled out and without a second thought, Tom bent down towards her freshly fucked hole and sucked out their mixed secretions. Julie was gasping when she felt her father's mouth pressed against her opening. Tom then pulled her into a sitting position, facing him and his mouth seeked hers, opening hers as she tasted their love juices on her tongue. The feeling was so erotic that Julie began to have another orgasm.

Much later, caressing each other tenderly on the bed, Tom whispered to Julie, "honey, I'm going to miss you so much," as he rubbed her pregnant belly. "This is our last time together, could you grant me one thing," he asked her quietly.

"Yes, Daddy, anything," she replied shyly, kissing his hand. Tom got up and left the bed. Julie's mind was in turmoil wondering what her father meant. After a short while, she saw Tom walking back and sitting beside her. He lifted her head and placed it on his thighs, near his crotch. His raging penis was inches from her face. Holding her face gently, he turned it until her lips touched his shaft. He turned the thick phallus and tenderly rubbed it against her lips. The seeping pre-cum coated Julie's soft lips and he pressed against her. Her mouth opened and he pushed it inside her. Julie had to open up as the thick girth of his shaft penetrated and filled her mouth. Her eyes widened as Tom began fucking her mouth slowly, getting her used to his size. After a while, he tried to force himself gently deep into her throat. Julie gagged and he allowed her to take a few deep breaths. Then he pushed again as he felt her body shivering as she gagged again. Finally, Tom pulled his penis out of her mouth as she panted.

Tom got off the bed and stood up. He carried Julie in his arms, the large man with a slender pregnant woman and walked towards a single seater sofa at the other end of the room. He placed Julie on it, and lifted her legs up, placing them on the sofa's arm. She sat there, her legs opened, her secret openings exposed to him. Kneeling down in front of her, he bend his head between her thighs and licked her. Julie threw her head back as the sensations began to make her body tremble. Tom lifted her legs further upwards as his tongue seeked her anus. It was like an electric shock, when her father's tongue touched her crinkled hole. He kept licking her there and as her eyes began to droop in complete surrender, her anal muscle relaxed as his tongue slowly penetrated her virgin opening. Taking in deep breaths, Julie felt her stomach began to tighten as Tom ravished her anus with his tongue. Then she felt something cold being rubbed on her anus. Opening her eyes, she was shocked that it was Tom's penis rubbing against her small brownish hole. She saw that it was coated with a film of colorless cream like substance.

"No, Dad," she whimpered.

Tom's eyes were glazed as he rubbed against her. In his mind, he had never been so erotically consumed by the fact that he was about to sodomize his pregnant daughter. He had to do it and he wanted to see her face when he fucked her anus. He felt Julie's fingers pushing against his chest. The fearful look in her eyes almost made him cum. He caught her hands in him, imprisoning them as he pushed against her. Her reluctant anus began to slacken and the tip of his engorged head made her open up. Ever so slowly, he penetrated her. Tears welled up in Julie's eyes as she took in the pain. With his thick penis now lodged in her rectum, Tom released her hand as he held her face and his mouth pressed against hers in a deep kiss. Tom knew that he could not be rough with her in fear of hurting the baby, so he pushed and pulled in and out of her rectum slowly. He sucked her tongue into his mouth as he fucked her gently. Julie never felt so full before, getting used to the pain now, she relaxed and her anal muscles too began to accept him. Deeper he penetrated into her bowels until he was completely inside her. The tightness was excruciating as Tom began to fuck, bumping gently against her pregnant belly. Julie's legs now encircled Tom's body as she experienced what it was like to be taken anally. She felt Tom stiffened and could almost feel his phallus expand inside her. Tom released her mouth and holding her head between the palms of his hands, he cried out to her softly, "open your eyes and look at me."

Their eyes locked and she felt him shudder. Tom ejaculated deep inside Julie's bowels. She could feel his uneven gasping as he emptied his sperm in her. Spurt after spurt of cum deposited in a place where no man had ever invaded. Father and daughter had committed the ultimate incestuous act. Finally when there was no more sperm for him offer her, Tom pulled out and fell on her stomach, leaning gently onto her.

Sunday morning, at the airport, he shook William's hand and kissed Julie on both her cheeks. And then it was time. He waved as they walk away towards the departure hall. Tom Santini had tears in his eyes as his daughter turned to catch his eye for the last time. He saw that her eyes were wet too.

12