All Comments on 'The Shared Wife'

by ProfessorJJ

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This hit close to home for me

I had the chance right before me and I dropped the ball. I have kicked myself in the butt a many a time. This is a solid 5. Thanks for the flashback.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
A scene more than a story, but . . .

. . . it was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice job

Old boyfriends are the best. We share an intimacy that drives my husband crazy with jealousy, heightening the thrill of his sharing me and making him claim me with an intense urgency when they leave. I never thought when we got married that our life together would be this exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice indeed

Short, sweet and to the point. My only negative would be not giving the characters full names. It might seem easier but in all honesty it’s harder to read that way. Keep it up though and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is as fun

I love when a couple has shared interests. That is a couple who will be together for a long time.

Now get ready for that low life troll to start bombarding your story with his “garbage” “trash” “sick” comments. Just delete him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Memories

Actually we did something very similar. It was in Seattle in 1995. Hubby and I met up with my old high school boyfriend. I think they tried to outdo each other in the number of times they could get it up in one night. I loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I would lose my Troll

Union Card if I let this go by uncommented on.... thus it is a solid 1 and should never be read by a normal person... as the comments indicate.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Huh?

“This story starts when he messaged her.”

That’s when I stopped reading. Who messaged who? If you’re so lazy you can’t even give your characters names, I’m too lazy to read.

Mwm0032Mwm0032about 6 years ago
Very nice

My sexy wife had a very adventurous sex life after divorcing her husband and before we met. I love hearing the details of her encounters and fantasize about getting in contact with one or two (or more) for a similar night...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot situation

I love hearing about my wife’s past lovers. I would absolutely love watching her with one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think these stories are hot to read or fantasize about but never for me personally to act out. I could never share my wife ,, I’d get jealous and would never have trust again especially if I saw she loved it. I know a few couples who have tried but it lead into sneaking and cheating. I think people who could do that really deep down don’t love each other in a married sence. They might care about each other but if you to watch your wife get fucked by other people to me that would mean you have little respect for her , there is no real love and in your eyes she’s just an object to fuck or let other people use. She has little or no respect for you or herself, there is no love and doesn’t care if she is worse than a prostitute because at least the hooker is working. All guys from when they start to get laid love to fuck as many pigs as they would call them as they could . Use them laugh about them but never settle down and marry them. Rare but it happens where you go to a local wedding with people who you grew up with and the bride in white professing her love to her man had fucked half the guys invited. I remember on wedding the guys were all joking and comparing how they all had fucked the bride over the years . It was really like 10-12 guys and they all were saying how she loved it up the ass and was the horneyest craziest fuck they all had . You gotta feel bad for the hubby because he knows what a pig she was for years . Will he ever really trust her, she was always fucking guys when she was dating others. These were the only ones they knew of but her friends will tell you she would fuck a guy every time they went out . One friend said her pic was by the definition as an example of the walk of shame. At least when you settle with someone from a different area you only have what they tell you.

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleabout 6 years ago
Distraction

Using letters for the players is very distracting. Clean it up, use fake names, and try it again.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
JHM story...

JHM story...Just a micro messy story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NAMES, NAMES, NAMES!

Your tale would be easier to endure if you gave the characters NAMES. We know this is fiction, so try to do better.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006about 6 years ago
Initials?

Stop with initials or can't you spell out a name?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Names

Using names instead of initials won't help this lame ass crap.

LW Troll

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Change the names but keep writing

My two cents.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

A professor, but he can't come up with actual names for characters in this lousy story.

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Very different story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous