All Comments on 'The Shepherd's Crook Pt. 02'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
tbakkytbakkyabout 5 years ago
I just love

I love the Ben Shepherd stories.

Thanks for all your efforts,I really appreciate you.

mithanialmithanialabout 5 years ago
Just great!!!

Thanks for another great chapter in this ever evolving story. I love your work and always looknforward to your next creation!!

McLovin6787McLovin6787about 5 years ago
Excellent as always

Honestly fantastic and i could see this being a well thought out place to end or a potential jumping point for further stories, although I hope more is to come.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
Another TOTAL TRIUMPH!!!!!!!!!!!

I so enjoy your creations and Ben Shepherd is my favorite! Pt. 02 came as a wonderful surprise this afternoon and I think I am going to read it a second time!!!! I never get tired of your stories and read them again and again. You are always coming up with new...exciting...interesting happenings and characters. Thanks!!!!

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 5 years ago
Only because I can't give it 6 stars...

More than well worth the wait. Hoping we'll hear more from Natalie and Kyle as well at some point?

mfredbirdmfredbirdabout 5 years ago
Did it again

Impeccable as always sir.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 5 years ago
Another Excellent Installment

I have come to this series of tales relatively recently, and for that I am truly grateful. The time between The Shepherd’s Crook Pt.1 and Pt. 2 was excruciating!

While many may come for the prurient content and be dissatisfied, I think BurntRedstone’s balance is excellent. Just how much wider can Ben’s circle get?

I realize that here things take time. I’m personally blocked on what I would like to tell, so I have nothing but admiration for authors like BurntRedstone who can actually produce. That said, “More, still more, please!”

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannabout 5 years ago
OH HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for yet another great chapter in the life of Ben Shepherd!! Page 7’s description of Ben’s interaction with Rose is just one of the many reasons I enjoy this character so much. I hope that you have more chapters in mind for Ben & his extended family coming in the future, it would be nice to explore his relationships with Sgt. Killcade, Ms. Sokolov & Ms Pushkin as they develop (this is if Ms. Pushkin is smart enough to recognize a good thing when she sees it!) Once again thanks for the new chapter & hopefully more to come!

Alwaysready64Alwaysready64about 5 years ago
More?

I hope this will continue. I'd like to see how the Mad Max rally turns out with his Russian friends. Also with the ever-expanding community, and the foundation he's building.

MeurycMeurycabout 5 years ago
Excellent Work

I loved it and stayed up way too late reading. Thank you for the glimpse into your characters lives.

MDG1969MDG1969about 5 years ago
BRAVO!

Encore!?!?

Five Stars...yet again. :D

Shackman636Shackman636about 5 years ago
Many Thanks

I just want to thank you for yet another spectacular chapter in Ben's life. Once I started I could not stop reading the story. Thank you for the enjoyment you have provided and please continue.

chip812chip812about 5 years ago
One of my favorite authors and one of my favorite characters

"Always leave them wanting more".... that is the only downside to this author. You always want more. This story line is no exception. Excellent story. And, yes, I want more, please.

kapakakapakaabout 5 years ago
More. ....I just want more chapters

Thank You for another amazing chapter.

Eekster4UEekster4Uabout 5 years ago
Another 5☆ submission

I truly enjoyed each chapter of Ben's story and hope that you don't end it here. It is refreshing to find well written literature with an erotic component that does not need to dominate the story.

Keep writing, even if it doesn't include Ben Sheppard.

StuheroStuheroabout 5 years ago
MOARRR!!!

Umm... I mean thank you very much. I can hardly wait for the next installment

Medic975Medic975about 5 years ago
Good read

I truly enjoy this series, but Ben is starting to grate on me a little. Feels like he's getting a little too preachy about his convictions. I'm hoping that that tones down and he gets a better handle on his personality in future installments.

Liking the inclusion of the pair of Assassins and the military squad at number 1.

Look forward to the next part.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 5 years ago
I thought poorly of Stephanie before...

Now, knowing how upset Ben was by the previous piece of art to not only do something more but to conceal from him her intent to do it...?

She's kind of reprehensible. And the friend of hers isn't much better - as evidence he knew to feel guilt before the piece was even revealed.

I seriously hope Ben never accepts apologies from them. Be believes in second chances but she at least already burned hers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's great but...

I was a bit disappointed that after Hannah being obviously interested but never quite ready right from the start, we discover that her and Ben had got it together offscreen at the end of "Afield". It would have been nice to see the culmination to that chase (especially since Hannah appears to be a bit dominant in bed unlike the majority of Ben's women).

crawler101crawler101about 5 years ago

its Always good reading one of your stories but you might want to consider giving some explanation to who some of the characters are. eg Rain (can barely remember her story arc) Hannah (dont have a clue) and willow (huh? where did that one come from?)

i know, i know, i could revisit the previous installements. but there are a whole lot of them. it would be easier, if, from time to time you would give us a couple of reminders as to who some characters are, especialy the lesser known ones.

other than that prety good again and waiting for the next installement.

perhaps a last litttle issue and that is if you write 15 pages of erotic story I feel you could up the ante with a little bit more sexplay in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great stuff!

As someone who checks in for new stories from you every week I am excited that I've never been let down! great writing with a very engaging story in my opinion. Looking forward to more!

1911master1911masterabout 5 years ago
Outstanding!

I have read and reread the full series twice now, and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Can’t wait to see what happens next, although where it is would make a fairly satisfying ending. Very well done, and thank you for sharing your skill.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
Just read this again and loved it!

Cannot wait to see what you come up with next for the residents of Ashburn Court!!!!!

Literotfan83Literotfan83about 5 years ago
Loving this story arc so much

I love the characters and the storyline. Can’t wait to read more of what they get up to.

I would say that these new chapters seem, at times, rushed or jumpy to create little quick scenes rather than a storyline. Previous chapters used to concentrate on a holiday or event that would be a good story arc of its own; while these seem to be pieced together and spread across many. This is not a criticism but I would say I enjoyed seeing the substance in them chapters to having a beginning middle and end of their own. Loving the development of Ben dealing with new aspects of his psyche and past. Was wondering if there was more of his history to make a debut.

Loved the assassin inclusion and look forward to reading more. Well done and thank you for writing these :)

bossman16bossman16about 5 years ago
A thought

Reading for the second time. Already picked up a couple things I missed the first time.

My thought. The movie project would be good opportunity for Ben Shepherd and Ed Walters to meet. Could teach heating and cooling in one of the training centers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good work.

I really like your stories and I like the fact that Ben has gotten so well he can dance without going into a trance like before. Good for him. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 5 years ago
Fine addition to a good story

Another interesting chapter to a damn fine series (or 4 series). Ben can't escape the public fascination of him, to his emotional detriment. Poor Ben! And, I don't feel too sorry for him. He's got a great support system (and then some). He's got the world by the tail, but his personal history really mucks up things for him. He's a helluva guy, and his women ain't bad either. :-D

Thanks for the adventure.

4.5 stars; given 5.

Evil52Evil52about 5 years ago
Outstanding

The same outstanding work I have come to expect from your stories.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 5 years ago
Another good entry into this epic, but...

I really enjoyed this entry into the Ben Shepherd saga, especially the addition of Tatiana, who actually seems like a badass assassin, not just another damsel in distress. I thoroughly enjoyed the read up until the end when it felt like you couldn’t find a good stopping point and instead opted for a half hearted recap of what is going on. Personal opinion would have been stopping after hugging Evelyn or a brief scene of him headed home to relax, then starting the next chapter with the recap so we the reader are reminded of all the pots cooking as Ben’s best laid plans go astray. This is still one of the best stories on Lit, and I can’t say thank you enough for the many hours of enjoyment I have had from your writing.

buddah222buddah222about 5 years ago
Fantastic

Another marvelous chapter as usual please continue this great story it's thoroughly brilliant enjoying it immensely great storyline and well-written way to go

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 5 years ago
Still loving it.

"The Shepherd's Crook" - Hah! - he seems pretty healthy to me (not crook at all). 😉

I wonder if the next part of the story will start looking at why Ben is so private. Yes, the bronze statues are a pretty strong invasion of his privacy, but his reaction is over the top, indicating another messed up part of his early life. His out of control reaction to the "Bronze God" statue, nearly physically attacking Stephanie, gives the perfect reason for that aspect of his past to be explored.

I'm a bit puzzled about Ben's concern over the provenance of his billions affecting the planned foundation. All the public need to know is that he inherited the money, and it's unlikely that anyone alive would blow the whistle on the criminal origins of the money. Even if someone did, he did nothing wrong, and there's no way to return the money to any original "rightful owners", so what better use for the money than to help the needy, giving back to the community that crime takes from.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 5 years ago
5 *'s

In pt 1 of shepherd's crook you mentioned Ben was really thinking about a Mad Max Apocalyptic theme gathering. I really hope you either start it with him making the car in pt 3 or that the whole thing happens in pt 3. I really want to find out what happens there.

loub1397loub1397about 5 years ago
Sensational

Loved it , can't wait for the next chapter.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
Just read this for the fourth time!

The tales of Ben Shepherd and family/friends remains my favorite! I never tire of them and hope you continue to share his exploits with us!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

BurntRedstone, Thank you sincerely! I truly enjoy all your stories and look forward to each new chapter. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us. I know you do this on your time and I just want you to know it's appreciated.

BentonVirtusBentonVirtusabout 5 years ago
Thanks

Great fun as always. Thanks for sharing it. One heads-up, "rich meat sauce" is a really hackneyed phrase at this point. I can hardly remember the last time spaghetti sauce was savory, succulent or even steaming - anything but " rich".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great chapter to the Sheperd story, can hardly wait until the next one.

please keep adding to this story. I have come to love the people in it as if they are real and alive. This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time.

Sak77Sak77about 5 years ago
I hate this.

I came across this update a day, ONE DAY, after it was posted!! How long do I have to wait for a new one!!?? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Please

Can’t wait to see what happens next. Please don’t make us wait too long.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
wow!!

please continue i love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Im sorry

I have found nothing wrong with your stories as they flow seamlessly, but is magazine not clip 😀😁

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
I have commented on this twice before, but have some thoughts...........!

Ben is now not just a billionaire, but a mega-BILLIONAIRE...is behind a worldwide foundation to help the underprivileged...is producing a movie...and who knows what else that fertile mind of BurntRedstone will come up with. The press will have a feeding frenzy!!! He could use his fame and influence to do an intro for the movie, increase its visibility, maybe even get it considered for an Oscar (in the documentary category) as Executive Producer. Then there is the potential for new friends and villains in each new city where he will be stirring things up to make life better and not everyone likes change! Maybe he will realize his penchant for privacy is not conducive to his overall goals!!!! The best I can figure from the earlier stories, he had a fortune somewhere north of 50 million dollars. Now in the rare air of multi-billionaire status...are the ladies in his life going to need security every time they leave Ashburn Court? So many possibilities!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow

I decided I wanted to reread the story only to find you had added to the original. To refresh myself I reread it all. Great story line and it flows very well. The twists and turns still catch me as my memory is not photographic. Good job!!!!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

This has become an epic set of stories and enjoy these characters so much. I pray that you are going to keep writing about Ashburn Court.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Shepherd Stories.

THE WHOLE SET OF STORIES WERE WITHOUT DOUBT A FANTASTIC READ, I HOPE THAT THESE STORIES WILL CONTINUE AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING THEM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bullshit

I let most of your plot devices slide because, who cares. The story is good and the writing ain't bad either. But 25 minutes from SFO to Oakland? Total bullshit unless you go at 2 am. I'm not even sure you can get from Oakland international to Oakland in 25 minutes. Other than that, Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

As always brilliant. Looking forward to much more to read, needs more than just five stars for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant series.

As others have already stated, this is a most excellent read. Can't wait for the next chapter. Many threads on where the storyline can go....the movie, the foundation or maybe a new adventure. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continuation?

This is such an exciting story! You can’t stop here?!

What is the next danger heading Bens way?

What happens to Tatiana?

Does Evelyn get involved with Ben or find herself another Beau??

PLEASE MORE.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 5 years ago
they are all good

love them all, keep going with the Shepard series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another Statue??

I feel like you should destroy the statues. The story has a focus of healing Ben and his painful memories and hurts but you keep this statue conflict in the story. Kind of a contradiction. Perhaps destroy them as a form of reconciliation for the sculptor and her friend?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Looking forward to...

Looking forward to future installments to this very enjoyable tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's not over yet is it

I love the series. Ben so reminds me if myself, i even made the same exact statement he said to tina at the beginning to my (soon to be) fieoncee when we first got together as she is almost 10 years younger, and reading his progress helped me get through some of my own problemsthat I've been harboring for years. Please tell me it doesn't end there. I can't wait to read more.

StuheroStuheroover 4 years ago
TYVM

I love your writing and have devoured everything you have posted here. I have one question. Ben has brains, brawn, friends, family, connections, money and lawyers. Why can't he, using any or all these resources, get rid of these trauma inducing statues that are for him the emotional equivalent of rape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Michael56Smith

I've held off on the whole Ben Shepherd series even though I have thoroughly enjoyed every one of stories/series that have read so far (and that is most of them). When I first discovered you, as a sci-fi fan I went with your Jack Danner series first (wonderful!) and later I was surprised by your Satyr series, I did not expect it to be so good (but you showed me, huh?). And then "The One Who Understands" was a total stunner, I so loved your 'mister' Ed! No space aliens, no magical creatures, just a few everyday flawed humans and one very special young man and his effect on those around him, so sweet and lovely! When I finally reached your Ben Shepherd series I was ready for it, and as long as it was, I could wish for more. Reminds me of when I read "Shogun" and as thick as that book was I wanted more, and read every book James had written that I could find. In your stories I find a typo every now and then, and I don't always think you presented something correctly/accurately, but You know much, and we can't know everything, so I cut you and your wonderful stories some slack, Please keep typing away, you bring some literary goodness into the world! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pet

I can easily imagine Ben getting/finding a dog. Perhaps a lab or a pit. Female, of course. Perhaps a rescue that had been abused.

TSACINTSACINover 4 years ago
Thank you for a Geat Read

As with others, I have waited to comment until after I read the whole story. I find your writing thoroughly engaging and entertaining. My only regret is that there isn't more to read, so hopefully you will continue to add to this story.

I especially like Ben's approach to relationships. Brutal honesty, unquestioned loyalty, and do whatever is required for the other person's benefit/growth. This is reciprocated with love and trust. Unfortunately we have way too little of this in most relationships today. The world, our country, our city would be a much better place to live if we could practice these most of the time.

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 4 years ago
Great work

I have to hand it to you, you are a great writer. I have read the Ben and Ed series and your ability to keep the information straight is stellar. I don't notice any grammar mistakes and to be honest I don't even look for any, I've seen you put out 29 page stories and it flow like a raging river while some cats can't put out 2 to 3 pages of drivel. Your doing a fantastic job and I can't wait to see the what else may be in store!

khurzan1439khurzan1439over 4 years ago
Love the Shepherd series!

Please hurry with the next installment. I have read this series almost as much as Ed's trilogy (one who understands).

And just like I see Dale from Ed's series as Sully from Uncharted games, I see Gabriella as Yennifer from Witcher 3.

DaddysLilKatDaddysLilKatover 4 years ago
LOVE this series!

It's been a week since I finished reading this and it's still on my mind!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 4 years ago
Love this series so much

So much good plot and erotica mixed together

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 4 years ago
Thank you, BR

Thanks for sharing your work here

JasonDragonJasonDragonover 4 years ago

Loving your hard work on this, keep it up. I can't wait to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story series

Another great story. Hope you continue the saga. Excellent read.

Alwaysready64Alwaysready64over 4 years ago
Where is Ben Shepherd?

Hey, it's been a while and I was wondering how Ben Shepherd is and if we'll hear more about him soon. Anyway, great story and I still think you should look into getting published.

MrmacjrMrmacjrabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Just finished reading and look forward to reading the next adventures of Hen and the group.

orion6275orion6275about 4 years ago

I loved the stories of Ben Shephard and his extended family hope you continue to write more about him.

Thank You for your writing!

travaynetravayneabout 4 years ago
More, please!

I do hope your plans for 2020 include the next installments of the Ben Shepard saga. His appearance in Drive merely stoked the fires of my anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More More More Pleeeeeeeease!!!!!

Just finished reading this series for the second time

Really enjoyed this series once again

Hoping that next time I check I will find further chapters

Great work!

Much appreciated

Thankyou

CRW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Just finished the Ben Shepherd stories. Well written and full of detail. Hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

My second time reading this I keep hoping to see more chapters to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great story

Great writing yet again. Been reading the stories about Ben ever since the the very first post. Must be third or fourth time now.

Keep up the good work.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago
Second Read Loving this whole Ben Shepard saga.

Re-read preparing for Part 3.

Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Can't Believe It!....

You've completed this tremendous story, leaving many openings to continue... what happens to Tatania? does the Shepherd's Crook Foundation actually get off the ground and operating worldwide? does Ben continue to do business there with his Russian friend? do Catherine and Chanel stay together? does Ben in time let Evelyn into his personal life? and does she enter a new career with the Foundation? So much more to continue the story? I hope you do return to it, even these four years later. Two small observations. You didn't mention it, but under US law, Ben would be entitled to multi-million$ tax credits for his donations to the San Francisco Art Museum. That would certainly help along his new business and Foundation. And as well, and funds he personally transfers into the Foundation would attract similar Tax Credits. But he is still on the hook potentially for Tatiana's bad behavior. I know you have included a future incident for Ben appearing in your story Drive, and I'm going to go back to reread that story, which I believe has Ben breezing through an event in Las Vegas with two tall and beautiful "Protectors". Possibly the two Russian Assassins? Thanx again for the great Read, and hope you will resume the story!

PapaGolf414

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the Shepherd series

Having read all the Shepher series, I genuinely hope that you continue to make more. Ben is a great character, and we need more from him and his family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a series

Awsone story. I hope you keep going.

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 4 years ago

Two thoughts: Gabrielle finds a designer to create Killcade some military themed/inspired jumpsuits or other "civilian" fashions with lots of pockets that also allows her to concealed carry. Someone in uniform attracts attention; another well dressed attractive female in Ben's harem not so much. Also, how about getting Ben a 3-D printer; it's a new toy for him (and maybe Daniel) to play with and he gets to bring more of his prototyping "in-house" keeping the security goons somewhat less unhappy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Have read all of this storey up to date. Really really enjoyed it. Love all the characters.

Your imagination/creativity and ability to create a storey is up there with all the great authors. Please continue this storey.

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzover 3 years ago
Thoroughly Entertaining

There's not much I could add to the other comments here. The entire "Ben Shepherd" story line has been very entertaining and engrossing. I do agree that there are several loose ends that simply cry out for continuations of the Shepherd Saga. If you write more, I and many others will gladly read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thanks for this amazing series

I normally am no one to write comments. But I just wanted to state how amazed I was by your stories. At first I read it for the sex, obviously, but then I got sucked into the storyline. The more I read the less important the sex got and the more I longed to find out how all the characters would develop.

Thanks for this amazing storyline. I would love to hear more of this bunch. If not it still is a fine peace of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue the Shepherd saga.

This has been a pleasurable read and I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting more

prophet58prophet58over 3 years ago
Yes continue on please...

Through a referral on Patreon I discovered your

work. I have completed the Ben Sheppard saga and

started the Jack Danner story.

Your work is well written, thoughtful and very

entertaining. Please, as a voracious reader I

love well written characters, so please continue

the saga.

P.S. Ben rocks!!!

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

There certainly seems more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better everytime

Your stories get better everytime you write one. This had a great storyline that had my full attention and there was enough sex to keep it fun. Please continue the Shepherd series as they are the best, good stories and sex that always is always hot and classy.

prophet58prophet58over 3 years ago
The Shepherd's Crook should continue!

You need to continue The Shepard's Crook story

line. There are so many open possibilities. Also

such great new character personalities.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 3 years ago
PLEASE...

Please sir, can we have some more???

This is an excellent story that desperately needs to continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

This story is so fun and entertaining and so well written. The saga needs to continue on and on as there are endless possibilities. I love when Ben is with the twins, but all of the females are entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty please with a Chery on top?

Been a while and am so very eagerly anticipating the next great installment to this awesome story.

northernpsychnorthernpsychover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Haven’t been able to put the story down. Hopefully the future holds a few more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just as good the second time around...

Just finished rereading the entire Shepherd series... Looking forward to what's next for Ben and Ashburn Ct. Hope you're still considering sending Ben with Trish and the twins to the "Mad Max" Road Warrior event.

Always a pleasure...

tipacanoetipacanoeover 3 years ago
The General knows of a threat?

Now sir,, please continue. Your public needs it. This has been a superb series, thank you very much. Happy New Year's

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My third time reading this story and still hoping for more chapters. PLEASE.

Chimmy7Chimmy7over 3 years ago

Absolutely a top-notch series. I am only here to echo the sentiments of so many comments to please continue. I’ve read the whole series twice and two things stick with me. First is that despite Bens efforts to remain private to the best of his ability, we the readers get to ‘see’ the private interview of his life that none in his realm will ever get. This brings us to the realization that this series is so exceptionally well written that we feel as though we live in Auburn court and know him personally, as if he would turn to us and smile with welcoming eyes. All of your work is exemplary.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Fantastic series. Needs several more chapters. Also a plan needs to be set in place for 'Leadership' to continue everything Ben has created. A toss up between having Evelyn or Lilyana marry Ben and be in place to 'Lead' the "Family" further with 2-4 of the children picking up and becoming a multitiered force to further it along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Need I say more.

orion6275orion6275over 3 years ago

loved the series, hope you keep writing about Ben Shephard and his friends and loved ones.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wow

thank you so much.

I will miss reading more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My Only Complaint

I have lost a lot of sleep reading the Shepard series.

JUST TO GOOD TO PUT IT DOWN!

ProfessorNemoProfessorNemoabout 3 years ago

Just read through for the second time. It says something that this time I was skipping most of the sex scenes - exciting as they are - to get to the greater storylines. I found myself laughing out loud several times and tearing up a bit for some of the scenes.

I do find it amusing that there are a few idioms used that lead me to believe the author was from a Commonwealth country though the story was set in the US. - centre, stagette, reno, docket, and a few others. If that is the case you did well to hide it.

I have read many of your stories and have enjoyed them all. I look forward to reading more.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've read through the entire Ben Shepherd series a few times now, and it is still a good read! Knowing what is coming up doesn't ruin the story for me. Plus I forget the order some things happen, and I've totally forgotten a few parts altogether ( shame on me!! ) ;-) I enjoyed the kindle version of The Shepherd of Ashburn Court, so had to reread the whole series, again! I thank you for your fine work, please keep them coming, they are wonderful!!! TTFN

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES