All Comments on 'The Sleepover'

by Darkdesir3s

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy Dad

And no one hears them? When she's rubbing his body, does she feel any hair on that sculpted chest and abs?

PyroPyroalmost 7 years ago
A Little Sparse In Details...

...and hurriedly written, but a good first effort.

I had a little problem with the fact that a 20-year-old was having her 'first' sleepover, making it difficult to suspend disbelief. Second, coming from a 'conservative' family, she was rather easily convinced to have sex with her friend's father.

You had an interesting-enough premise that intrigued me enough to click on it. Think a little more about the story you want to tell and write it in a word-processing program first, rather than typing it directly into the upload app. That way you can go back and edit or add more detail where needed.

I'd be interested in seeing some variations-on-a-theme here and have you try rewriting it with some slightly different twists - perhaps taking it from Mr. Scott's perspective.

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
I wish

I am in your place getting thoroughly licked and fucked by friend's Dad.

Though in hurry it was cunt moisting.

I am already wet like wetland.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

They're 20 and her parents need to give her permission to go on a sleepover?

And her friend's mom needs to tell them to shower and go to bed because it's late?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous