All Comments on 'The Slumber Party Ch. 01'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The fuck is this shit?

Great, a mass rape story, cheers

Unknown81Unknown81over 5 years ago
WTF did I just read?

Seriously, what was the point of a basic mass rape story? If any review wants to read a good story on a similar topic, read The Slumber Party story done by evil_in_the_flesh. Granted, it focuses a lot on the girls' rather large chests, but at least THAT was an enjoyable story on a topic like this (older brother fucks his sister and her friends at her sleepover)…

That is all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

Rapenis NEVER ok. I couldn't even finish page 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong Category

This only qualifies for the Incest category because the brother and sister relationship, but this belongs in the reluctance / non-consent area. Rape is rape and so what if the girls wanted to see a guy naked. The first girl said no regardless of if it could be considered weak or not it was still no. They should have each picked up the heaviest thing they could properly swing and beat the living hell out of the arrogant fuck.

Keep writing if you wish, but please avoid sending any of your crap to this category again unless it involves truly willing participants on both sides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
rape

So cute a rape story plain an simple. In real life this fuck would be someone's bitch in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF!!!

Couldn’t finish the first page. When is rape ever ok let alone erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is rape plain and simple couldn't make it psst the 1st page

Unknown81Unknown81over 5 years ago
Some more comments...

To add upon my first comment, I agree with the other reviews: this story is NOT erotic. Now, the reason I brought up evil_in_the_flesh's story (also titled The Slumber Party) on a similar topic is, for all of that writer's misspellings, he never portrayed it as a mass rape story, which this IS; that story was written as an enjoyable romp. This belongs in the non-consensual category, IMO...

storyteller19storyteller19over 5 years ago
Wrong category

I gave this story a try and couldn’t enjoy it. The rape was really off putting and the fact that they are all crying afterwards shows how the weren’t just saying no out of token resistance. Some stories like this have it end up being the girl was just trying to hold back but in the end enjoy and and are glad it happens, but even that is still pretty spotty and this story didn’t even try to let the girls be willing partners. Could have been a good group sex scene, especially if the girl who was mentioned as maybe being a lesbian got to play with one of her friends and willingly the brother. I was enjoying the set up of the story until the brother just walks in and starts raping all of them, and then rapes them all again the second time.

VikingjaceVikingjaceover 5 years ago
Rape

Like others I could not make it past the first page. This really does either need to be removed or put into the nonconsent category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
superb

A superb piece of fiction. Very enjoyable.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 5 years ago
Pretty good writing

Just finished this here chapter and moving on to the next. I'm curious to see how things change between the two siblings now that he took her virginity.

writerjabwriterjababout 5 years ago
Grant is

An asshole. I hope he ends up in prison and gets gang raped. 1/2 star.

kromnulentkromnulentabout 5 years ago
Wrong category

I realize it has features of multiple categories, but in my opinion (and apparently that of many of the commenters), nonconsent/reluctance is the one that most readers would prefer to be warned about so that they can avoid it. I think this would have gotten a better rating if people hadn't been caught off guard by the rape.

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
jeez...

like a fun taboo story as much as next guy or gal...

BUT-after he busted cherry of second just-graduated teen with his "8-incher" in minutes... had to cycle back to check heading of story again

GROSSLY mislabeled...detest predators....

emac253emac253over 4 years ago
rubbish

there is no way this crap was written by a woman!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prick

I think if they really wanted all but one could have just left. Later they could have pulled a Lorena Bobbit on the prick he deserved it.

PM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESPM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESover 4 years ago
Ignore mark

Ignore the threats and the idiots. But I do agree with the other person that this would of done far better in the noncon category. Then you wouldn't have really gotten any of these comments and it wouldn't of upset quite so many people by the surprise rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
seriously

People r responding to this story with such venom--if it happened in real life I be appalled at the situation and arrest the guy. A lot worse happens in real life. Yes it should have gone in another category like nonreluctance or something. I dont see why the one couldnt believe it was written by a woman they see more horror then men do even in war zones. It was a decent but sad story. I seen horrors in my life and this is small compared to that--I kept an open mind for the story even though I didnt like certain parts. Have a great day

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ummmm this is rape

its not funny or sexy to glamourize rape.... and to make it seem like the girls wanted it is just disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Consider this rape, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Over the top, unbelievable at parts and should be deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the people who say this should be in the 'nonconsensual/reluctant' category: if the author had done that, just as many people -- possibly including some of you -- would be complaining about it not being in the incest/taboo category because one of the girls was his sister. The fact of the matter is that stories are allowed to be in only one category, regardless of how many categories apply. Literotica's categorization and tagging system was poorly designed and inconsistently implemented, and until the management decides to put the time and energy into fixing it instead of making it worse, your complaints here are useless. Story comments aren't the place for these complaints; they need to go to site feedback if you want them to have any effect beyond irritating those of us who recognize that the authors aren't the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your inventiveness but too much butt stuff in your body of work. Why not concentrate more on the sensations of the vagina? This particular story is a bit too close to rape to be enjoyable.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Yeah sure, let's invite's the house manwhore to our party, he won't expect anything sexual to happen, right! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES