All Comments on 'The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 02'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like your description of the sexy wife

Your long tangents of dick obsession are unentertaining to me, but your gay fans probably love it.

I guess that the horny wife won’t be able to stop after having the boy once. She’ll get fucked constantly and her sissy husband will be relegated to clean up duty. Haha.

Ecbert173Ecbert173almost 5 years ago
Great Second Chapter

Great second chapter! You are building it up nicely with flashbacks of previous incidents explaining how we got here.Personally what I would like to see in the next chapter is-Nick's point of view.How he thought of Abbie and how he planned to seduce her...Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I really love this premise and as usual you are spinning it in a creative and HOT way! Already can’t wait for ch 3...

dommasterjimdommasterjimalmost 5 years ago

I just finished reading the first 2 chapters of "The Speedo Doesn't lie"...

Great start... very well-written.... I'm waiting anxiously for a few more installments..!! I kw it'll only get Hotter and hotter... Keep up the good work...

JIM

TwoAussiesTwoAussiesalmost 5 years ago
My Friday Started Off Good

Thanks for getting my weekend off to a great start! Nothing like getting an early morning nut dreaming about that hot slut! Great work again!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVED IT!

GREAT FOLLOW-UP TO THE FIRST ONE! HOPE SHE FUCKS HER BULL WITH HUBBY SITTING NEARBY IN A CHASTITY TUBE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm wet

All your stories make me so wet. Wish it was me getting titty-fucked by that BBC. Please release the next story soon, I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't Stop!

I can't wait to see where you go from here...I want to hear how that bull fucked her brains out. I hope you make this as long as that UCLA story. Soon please!

dcowfanmandcowfanmanalmost 5 years ago
Yes I Jacked Off!

One big spurt for each of the 5 stars I gave it. You rock Fifth!

Teamof90sTeamof90salmost 5 years ago
Even Better!

Damn...I liked this one even better than the last. Your interracial stuff is some of the best on the website. Always a good story with the smut! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I love the way you tell your stories with thoughts coming from each of the characters and you always insert some funny parts. I find myself laughing between with the lights off and my pants around my ankles. I hope the husband gets to watch and participate at some point

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 5 years ago
good so far

Would love to see you introduce the humiliation aspect into this story too. Both Nick and Abbie telling Justin just how much bigger and better Nick is as Justin watches from the sideline as Nick destroys Abbie's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

This was such a great story. I hope it inspires you to write more similar stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Justin also?

Seems like Justin wants to suck the black dick also? A little jealous of his wife? Why not let him try? Please🥰

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Great story. I need more

Keep it going. You’re making me wet, horny so wanting that BBC xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋

funcpl124funcpl124almost 5 years ago
Very arousing story!

I like that you have developed a story line with this hot story. Also hope that you develop the three main characters while incorporating their friends, with future chapters. Look forward to reading more about Abbie, Justin and Nick's adventures into their new lifestyle.

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree

I agree with Comment about Justin also! I think a hot twist would be to have the coach come to grips with his bi sexual desires, the story is superb but why not open it up to readers who enjoy the cucks Bi for the irresistible bbc? I hope so thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great start! Looking forward to many more chapters. So many twists to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Seems obvious

I read both stories and feel like you might be setting up a Chuck or a Chuck bi story, Justin is awful curious about Nicks monster dick? I hope so

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Nice follow up, I like how your fleshing this story out, looking forward to more

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 4 years ago
Outstanding!

I'm wet imagining what's cumming next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting fact

I think Abbie will be filmed taking BBC for many to see based on comments made here or maybe she gets filmed so hubby can watch it over and over. Can’t wait to see this story progress.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyabout 4 years ago
bravo!

The first chapter was an amazing set up and I eagerly read this one. You have the perfect amount of build up and anticipation in this story, with the right amount of sexual descriptions, not too much or to little. It's also amazing how we know what each one is thinking in whatever scene they are in. =)

wxt55ukwxt55ukalmost 4 years ago
Another well written Chapter

I do not normally like stories or films that start at a point in time then jump back in time to explain how we arrived there but there exceptions and this is one, where in my opinion it works well.

Great writing FifthEstate, Thank you for taking the time to write.

sober71sober71over 3 years ago

Loving this story, certainly pressing my buttons.

Les10002Les10002about 3 years ago

One of the best I’ve read in quite a while. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like the story but the inappropriate use of adverbs is distracting.... "suddenly" .... Suddenly he heard the toilet flush?.. wait what?... his wife walked past him....he heard her use the bathroom ... and the flushing of the toilet was surprising and unexptected? .... "quickly" he heard...what? You don't hear quickly... quickly refers to an action... like walking, jumping... etc... or doing something without delay. I walked quickly across the room.... i heard the offer and quickly accepted.

geniesleepgeniesleepabout 2 years ago

Ab is really thinking hard about Nick’s big black snake and what it would feel like in her

ShadedLadyShadedLadyover 1 year ago

I just finished reading chapters one and two and I'm so wet and turned on. Time for a shower! I'll get to the other chapters soon! Can't wait to see how this all plays out! Hope you keep writing cause you're an inspiration!

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Can’t wait to read the next chapter! Abbie is going to be the hottest black cock slut!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...