The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it honey...say it for me!"

She looked at him incredulously, "The huge bulge Justin, I've looked at it so many times over the past couple of years!"

Justin's assurance swelled as his wife finally admitted what he'd suspected for so long, "I know you have Ab. And now you've done more than just look at it. How was it?"

"Justin, let's not go there...you don't really want me to..."

"Yes I do Abbie, I want you to tell me about your night with him...with it!" He demanded as he cut her off.

"Jeez Justin...you can't be serious?"

"Abbie..."

Finally, after the past couple of years of encouragement and now hearing his pleas and watching him move forward on his seat in anticipation, she decided it was time, "Oh God honey, where do I even start...it was such a wild night; I can't believe it actually happened..."

"Tell me about when you first saw it; I want to know what was going through your mind baby."

Abbie hesitated several seconds before she looked him in the eyes, "Oh God Justin, it was so much bigger than I could have ever imagined. When it came out, I almost died."

"He said you asked him to strip for you."

"He told you that, I guess you talked more than you said?"

"Yeah, he told me a few things, but I want you to fill in the blanks Abbie. Tell me all about your night...and morning."

She looked at him embarrassingly before taking a long drink from her glass and finally opening up, "God Justin, it started after that crazy game of beer pong. I had gone back upstairs and Nick and some of the others were doing Patron shots in the kitchen. They talked me into doing several with them. Eventually people started leaving and before I knew it, Nick and I were the only one's upstairs. I felt uncomfortable being alone with him, so I said I wanted to see what was going on downstairs. He followed me down and again I was a little shocked that everyone had left. You were passed out on the couch with a red cup still in your hand. I tried to wake you, but you wouldn't move, so I took the cup and covered you with a blanket and we went back upstairs."

She continued, "I thought Nick would leave, but instead he grabbed another beer and proceeded to tell me how happy he'd been to be on our team the past couple of years and how much he appreciated what you and I taught him during that time. He said he was now looking forward to working alongside me in the Exercise Sciences Department and as an assistant coach for us on the team."

"Yeah, I bet that is what he was looking most forward too..." Justin replied sarcastically.

Abbie rolled her eyes at her husband's response, "I told him we were looking forward to working with him too. But then he surprised me when he asked what I was most looking forward to about working with him again at the pool. I started to say something about his impact on the younger kids when he stopped me and asked what I was really most excited about. I said I didn't understand his question, then he looked me in the eye and asked if I wasn't really most anticipating seeing him in his Speedo again next year. His question caught me off guard and I stammered before he said that he'd seen me look at it hundreds of times over the past couple of years. I guess he didn't believe me when I started to tell him he must be mistaken. He interrupted me and asked if Coach Justin knew that I stared at his bulge that much."

"He asked you that? "

"Justin I don't know what came over me at that moment, but I blurted out that you would be okay with it if I did! He got kind of a cocky grin on his face before he asked if we were into swinging. I said absolutely not. He then asked, "But he's okay if you check out another guy's package all the time?"

Abbie continued, "I stammered again before I nervously responded, 'I don't look at it all the time, but I think so...' He again got a big grin on his face before he told me to go sit on the couch while he used the restroom."

"He left the room at that moment? After asking if you liked looking at his junk?"

"I know, I thought it was weird too, but a minute later he came out dressed only in his tee-shirt and Hornet Speedo. He walked right up in front of me removed his shirt and tossed it aside. I looked up at his muscle covered chest and rippled stomach before my eyes lowered down to the bulge in front of my face. He said, 'Now you can look at it all you want!' Justin, I couldn't believe how it looked so close to me; every inch of the fabric was stretched so tight I thought it was going to burst. My mouth was watering; I bit my lower lip and looked up in his eyes, we both knew that I...I wanted it."

"Shit Abbie! Did you touch it?"

"I wanted to, but he told me to go into our bedroom, take off my clothes, and wait for him on the bed."

"Jesus Abbie...did you do it? Did you go?" Her husband asked excitedly, pants swelling.

"I couldn't help it Justin...yes, I would have done anything for it at that moment! When he came in a few minutes later I was up on the bed dressed in that little pink baby doll. You know the one you loved so much?"

"Uh-huh, you look great in that sexy thing Ab! But why did you say loved...I still love it?"

Abbie got an apologetic look on her face, "I'm sorry honey...it got kind of torn...well really torn. Nick got a little too excited at one point and the thin little straps got ripped off."

"Oh my God Abbie..." Justin muttered as he tried to envision the scene as the muscular black man tore the sexy lingerie off of his wife's stunning body.

"I was waiting up on the bed when he entered the room. Justin, I was trembling...I couldn't believe how hot he'd gotten me! When he came in I saw his muscular chest and the dark color of his skin; it gave me the weirdest sense of fear mixed with excitement. Even his tattoos were turning me on. I was actually disappointed that he'd put his shorts back on. But when he asked if I wanted him to strip for me, I nearly begged him...'YES PLEASE NICK!' I said without even thinking about what I was saying."

"Fuck Abbie, that doesn't sound like you..."

"I know honey, but I wasn't thinking straight. Maybe because I was so drunk or maybe because I had repressed those feelings for so long, but I couldn't help it. I anxiously moved down to bottom of the bed and got up on my knees."

"Damn Abbie, I can only imagine how good you must have looked at that moment!"

"I think he thought so. He eyed my body before he moved slowly forward until he was right in front of me like he was doing one of his stripper shows. He teased me with the buttons on his shorts before asking me what I wanted."

"I told him I wanted those shorts off...now!"

"He grinned and responded, 'Good things come to those who wait bitch!'"

"He actually said that? He used that word?"

"Justin, I feel so bad saying it now, but it turned me on when he talked to me like that; I told him I couldn't wait any longer! I practically begged him to take them off again."

"Damn Abbie, I'm trying to picture it..."

"It was hot honey. Nick laughed and said, 'I can tell that by the look in your eyes!' He proceeded to slowly unbutton his shorts before dropping them to the floor."

"What did you do Ab?"

"I watched so excitedly before gasping out loud and moving closer to him...to it."

"Did you touch it this time?" Justin asked with heavy breath.

"I tried to, but he pushed my hands away. He moved forward and told me to kiss it instead."

"Oh my God Ab, it sounds like a fucking porn flick!"

"I was so nervous Justin, I licked my lips before I slowly leaned forward and kissed it through his suit. As soon as my lips came in contact, I felt an energy that made my body tingle all over. I was breathing so hard. That's when I noticed the intoxicating masculine scent...I hope you don't mind me saying this honey, but I had never experienced anything like it. For the first time ever in my life, I felt like I would die if I didn't have sex!"

"Jesus Abbie..."

"I know Justin, I couldn't help it. I moved back in and started running my lips along it, I could feel the heat coming off through his suit."

"Did you take it out?" Her husband asked in a high-pitched voice.

"No, I tried, but when I started to reach up, he pushed my hands away again. He told me to keep kissing and licking it. Justin, it was such a surreal experience, I felt like I was in a dream. I did what he said and before long it started getting harder and bigger."

"You mean you were on your knees, on our bed, dressed in that hot babydoll with your boobs hanging out, kissing along his shaft and he wasn't already rock-hard?" Justin asked incredulously.

"No...I mean yes, I was surprised too! But then he put his hands in my hair and moved my head along it. It didn't take long after that, it grew so fast, his suit stretched as much as it could before it all sprang free. I practically jumped when it exploded out."

"Fuck Ab...how big was it?"

His wife looked at him with wide eyes, "...Oh my God Justin, I couldn't believe it...SO BIG...and it had these thick, rough veins all the way down it. He held my head in his hands, not letting me move; I think after the past couple of years, he wanted me to see it up close. I was breathing so hard, the scent was so strong I could practically taste it. I stared at every incredible inch for what felt like 10 minutes. It was so dark and thick and powerful looking. But in spite of its threatening appearance...it looked so fucking beautiful. I had to have it!"

She continued, "Finally after sensing my anxiousness, he let me move my head forward and this time I kissed along it without the suit being in the way. The heat and electricity I'd felt before was nothing compared to what it was like when his dark skin finally touched my lips. I was so nervous Justin. After I kissed and licked it tentatively, he told me to stick my tongue out further, as I did so, he let go of my head and grabbed a hold of himself. He brought the huge head to right in front of my mouth and told me to stick out my tongue and taste the little bit of fluid at the tip. I did what he wanted and wiggled my tongue around the big hole at the top before he grunted and rubbed it more forcefully around my tongue and lips. God Justin, I can't tell you how much I wanted to have it inside me at that moment!"

"In your mouth or...uh...?"

"...Both I guess, I don't really know, I was so turned-on but really nervous about whether I would be able to handle it. He then asked me if I liked giving head. I didn't hesitate, I nodded excitedly, so he brought it to my lips and said 'Show me!'"

"Damn Abbie, since when do you get excited about sucking dick?"

"Everything was crazy Justin. I opened up as wide as I could and he pushed it between my lips. My mouth was stretched out so much! But even though it was so full, I found I could still use my tongue underneath. He told me to keep doing that whenever the head was in my mouth and from that point on, he showed me how to please him...Justin it felt so strange that I had coached him for the last two years and now he was teaching me what to do. You know I haven't done it much for you over the years, I felt so embarrassed at first, but before long he said I was doing better."

"He taught you how to suck his cock?"

"...yes, I guess you could say that. He said he thought I would have been better at it to begin with, but I did what he said and after a while he started breathing more heavily and getting more excited. He started squeezing my boobs and playing with my nipples. He then pulled me down until I was sitting on the edge of the bed; he was now standing between my legs."

"He told me you really loved sucking it Ab...more than just about anyone he's ever had!"

"I don't know what came over me Justin, the more I did it, the more I wanted to do it more! I didn't want to stop!"

"But you've never been that into it? What changed?" Justin asked in amazement.

"Don't be mad, but there was something about it...I guess you would say...masculinity, but I couldn't help myself!"

"Did you taste him...did you swallow?"

"...yes...more than once. One time he did it in my mouth, the other times I cleaned him up after."

"You mean after the condom came off?"

"Each time he told me to do it afterwards; he said he didn't want any of it to go to waste! But the reality was, he didn't have to convince me. I couldn't believe it Justin, but I wanted to do it..."

"Jesus Ab, I can't believe what you're saying right now. I can't believe you actually did that. Did you use your hands too, what were they doing the whole time?"

"Once it got all wet, I used them both to grip and stroke it over and over. My fingers couldn't even wrap all the way around it, but he really liked when I licked and kissed it while I stroked him. He also had me play with his balls a lot..."

"Oh my God Abbie, I saw them when he changed out of his Speedo before he left, they're huge!" The coach gushed.

"...I know...I couldn't believe it Justin! I could practically hold one in each hand. As I played with them, he went back to squeezing my boobs."

"Squeezing...like hard?"

"No...well yes...kind of...harder than you ever do, but I was surprised how much I liked it. His hands are so big, they felt really good whatever he was doing...then he told me to show them to him!"

"He told you to...like it was an order? Did you do it?"

The apologetic look now reappeared on her face, "Actually no...I could tell how excited he was getting...obviously I was too, but I decided to tease him first."

"Tease him? What'd you do?"

"I looked at him with a naughty grin and told him my husband is the only one allowed to see them."

"You really said that babe? At that moment?" Justin asked incredulously.

"Yeah, unfortunately it might not have been the best idea...moments later the babydoll got ripped."

"Oh my God, what happened?"

"Nick said that my tits belonged to him now! And when I playfully denied him again that's when he reached out and yanked down hard on my top and the straps both snapped..."

"Oh shit Abbie, did you get pissed?"

"It surprised me so much Justin, I think I screamed out loud. His eyes got really big when he saw them, but before I could react, he squeezed them and told me how good they felt. Then he pushed his thing between my boobs and told me to hold them around it. I reached down and did what he said...it was so hard and thick at that point, but I was able to still wrap them around it pretty good. He told me to spit down between them so there would be more...you know...slipperiness. Justin, I can't tell you how excited I got watching it slide in and out. Seeing the contrast between the big black head and my soft white skin was such a turn-on. He started moving faster and I took him back in my mouth. Before long I could feel his balls slapping against my breasts while the tip was far back in my mouth."

"You mean he was thrusting all the way past your tits to your face?"

"No, I was sucking on it while he was sliding it between my boobs Justin!"

"Are you fucking kidding me Abbie? How is that possible? How long was it?"

"I told you it was big...and really long. I didn't even have to hardly tilt my head. We did it like that for a long time. It got so wet and I guess you would say sloppy. He held my hands on my boobs and made me squeeze my nipples. I could tell he really liked it so he kept doing it faster and faster and then I heard him groan really loud. I pulled back as I thought I had hurt him or something and then all the sudden it happened..."

"What Abbie? He came, didn't he?"

"Jesus baby...YES he came...and he came...! Some went in my mouth, but most of it went on my face, my hair and all over my boobs. There was so much, I didn't even know what to do."

"Oh my God, that was the dry flaky stuff I saw this morning, wasn't it?"

"Yes...well some of it...there was more later." She answered, somewhat embarrassed. "Oh shit Justin, that reminds me, I need to go to the drug store!"

"Why honey?" He asked, knowing she had likely just remembered about the unprotected sex.

"Justin, don't hate me...I tried to be so careful, but he...I mean we...had kind of had an accident..."

"YOU FUCKED HIM WITHOUT PROTECTION ABBIE?" Her husband screamed.

"No...I mean...not really...they broke Justin."

"The rubbers broke, like more than one of them? How is that fucking possible?"

"Oh honey, it was this morning...his big ones were...uh...all gone. We tried to use yours...I mean the ones we keep in your nightstand, but each time I tried to stretch them over...you know...they ripped."

"Wait, are you telling me they broke before you even had sex?"

"...yes...yes honey, they didn't fit...so finally we ended up doing it without anything. But I swear, I made him promise to pull out!"

"You couldn't just abstain? Hadn't you done it enough?"

Abbie just looked at him with blank stare.

After not getting a response, he continued, "But if he agreed to pull out...why do we need to go to the drug store?"

"Oh God Justin, I'm so sorry. Once we got started again...we...I mean I...couldn't stop. He was going to pull out, but I held him in and told him to...do it..."

"You told him to cum in you without protection Abbie, what the fuck were you thinking?"

"I hope you don't hate me honey...it just...it just felt so good, I couldn't stop. I didn't want it to stop. I actually wanted to feel it shoot into me. I was having...what do they call it...reoccurring orgasms?"

"Multiples...you were having multiple orgasms?"

She nodded her head, "...yes Justin, and when I felt it spurt into me, I had the biggest one yet!"

"Jesus Abbie, but he could have...might have...knocked you up. Where are you in your cycle?"

"I'm not sure Justin, you know how irregular mine is, and that's why we need to go to the drug store!" His suddenly worried wife replied with a panicked look on her face.

Justin dropped his head into his hands for affect as he contemplated how he would respond next. His wife didn't know it, but his cock was rock hard and he'd already come to grips with the fact that her black lover had implanted his potent seed deep in her fertile womb. Finally he spoke, "Abbie would it surprise you if I told you I already made a trip to the drug store?"

"What?"

"This morning when I came into the room, I saw Nick's stuff leaking between your legs, so while you were still passed out, I went down and picked up some of these morning-after pills." He said with a slight grin as he opened his hand and showed them to her.

"You son of a bitch! You made me go through all that, and you already knew?"

"Don't start blaming me for this Abbie, you didn't have to fuck him without protection. I might have some culpability in driving you to do it, but I would have expected you to have enough self-control to not take that kind of risk! If we're lucky enough that he didn't get you pregnant, what if he has an STD or something? We both know that cock of his has enjoyed a lot of pussy before yours!"

Abbie began to cry. "Fuck you Justin! I'll admit I could have been more careful, but don't lecture me about how we came to this point, you all but told me to fuck him. We both know that things like this could happen once we crossed that line!"

Justin moved forward and wrapped his arms around her, "You're right honey, I think we both could have exercised better judgment. Here, take one of these."

She swallowed the pill and washed it down with her water.

"So where do we go from here?" Justin asked, a more understanding tone in his voice.

"I don't know. I think we need some time to think all this over."