The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin had mentioned this topic previously during sex and Abbie knew it got him off, so she decided to play along for a change, "You mean sex videos of us, right baby? Justin...oh yeah that feels good...uhn...fuck me baby," she breathlessly replied before picking up her intensity and humping him more wildly.

"No, I mean sex videos of you and a guy with a really big cock! Guys all over the world would pay a lot to watch you have wild sex with a really well-hung dude honey, I know I would!"

Abbie wasn't far from orgasm and could tell by his breathing, that Justin wasn't either, so she kept up the teasing, "Uhn...uhn...like how big?"

"Oh shit Ab, like 8 or 9 inches and fucking thick...like a soda can. His huge cock would pleasure places inside you that I could never dream of reaching. The swollen head would scrape roughly along every luscious nerve ending in your slippery pussy! His thick veins would tease your clit till you screamed."

"Oh God Justin, do you think I could take something that big...uhn...uhn!"

"Yes, he would make you take it and you'd love every fat fucking inch of it. After he got done sucking your tits Ab, he would roll you over onto all fours and his big balls would slap against your clit while he fucked you hard doggie style; it wouldn't take long before you were begging him not to stop and cumming all over his fantastic cock!"

"Oh shit Justin...uhn...unh...yes...I'm going to cum!"

"Cum on that huge dick Ab...think about those videos we've watched where the guys with the big cocks made all the chick's cream! Come on baby, fuck me like you're doing it with one of those hung studs! Cum for me Ab!"

"Oh God Justin, do you really think I could handle something that big...you always make me feel so good...it feels unbelievable right now!"

"Of course you could Ab, I bet he'd even make you squirt! Your tight pussy would love it so much, you'd beg him to keep fucking you hard while your orgasm lasted forever!"

"Oh shit...God...oh my God...fuck Justin, his big cock feels amazing...I'm going to CUM ON IT! YEAH...OOOOHHHHH! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER IT RIGHT NOW! GOD YES! FUCK MEEEEE!"

Justin watched in aroused fascination as his gorgeous wife's tits bounced wildly and her head fell back while wild grunts and moans escaped her lips as she experienced one of the most intense orgasm's he'd ever seen her have. His own balls contracted and he sent his load into her just as he felt a wash of wetness coat his cock and run down his balls.

When Abbie was finally done, she collapsed breathlessly onto his chest.

He held her tightly for several minutes before he spoke, "Damn Ab, that was really hot! Was it as good as it looked?"

"Jesus...yes Justin...one of the best I've ever had..." she admitted sheepishly. "...you felt so big inside me."

"Ab, you know I haven't gotten any bigger, it must have been you fantasizing about one of those well-hung studs from the videos. Did it turn you on to imagine being fucked by a cock that big?"

"Oh God Justin...I don't know...I just know it felt really good!"

"When you came you said his big cock felt amazing!"

"I did? I don't know what I was thinking about..." she lied. In actuality, she'd been imagining Nick Thomas fucking her hard from behind.

"Well whatever it was, you need to do it more often; I loved watching you climax like that! We are going to have to change these sheets!" He teased.

"Yeah, it got pretty wet didn't it..."

"I would call it a squirt Ab."

"Shit Justin, I don't know. Did it come out that much?"

He laughed, "Yes babe, I'm soaked down there, it's dripping off my balls!"

"Okay, that's enough about that...I'm embarrassed enough." She replied with a gasp and a shameful grin on her face.

"All right Ab, but don't try to tell me those porn videos don't get you aroused! We need to watch more of them in the future!"

"That's enough Justin! Can't you just accept it was you, not some guy on a video that got me off?" She concluded the conversation, still with a guilty smile on her beautiful mouth and a vision of Nick Thomas' bulging Speedo on her mind.

*****

I hope you enjoyed chapter 2, if so please take the time to comment and/or vote. I also welcome feedback via email and do my best to respond as quickly as possible. Make sure to include your email address.