The Spider's Sticky Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's one of the things I love about you mommy," I whispered.

"I don't think I could ever let you leave me Tim. I don't think I could ever let you get married to someone else. It would be too hard on me."

"Shoosh mom," I whispered, caressing her chin with my thumb and index finger.

"Okay Tim," she whispered back. "Just please understand."

"I'll never leave you mommy. I'm yours forever."

I felt calm and confident as I cast my spell. I wanted to know where the boundaries lay and how far I could push them. The slow jazz played on and Helen and I slowly turned in each other's arms, before a dwindling audience. My mother exhaled hard. A moment later she lay her head on my shoulder. I felt like I was holding my other half close to me. My mother felt so good and so right in my arms. I cradled my mother's head. I stroked and played with her neck. I leant in and kissed her soft scalp.

Mom looked up at me again with a surprised expression on her face. I was all ready to kiss her mouth, but again I held back. I leant in and kissed both of her cheeks.

"Oh my Tim," she said as I pressed my lips softly against her neck. "Wait honey."

'What is it mom," I asked, gazing down.

"You really are trying to seduce me, aren't you?"

"Damned right I am Helen," I softly asserted.

My mother gasped and her beautiful eyes grew wide. Her jaw dropped. For a moment I thought she was going to tear herself out of my grasp and vanish inside the house.

"But I'm your mother Tim."

"I know."

'But darling, I'm your mother," she repeated breathlessly, her eyes still constantly dropping to consider my lips.

"Yes Helen. I know, but I don't care."

"Oh my God," she whispered, "what will everyone think?"

"I don't care what people think. I only care what you think. I'm here. I'm here for you. "

She continued slow dancing in my arms. For a moment she didn't look at me. I leant in and softly kissed my mother's forehead, then her temple, then her ear and then her neck. I caressed her with my warm hands. I peppered her beautiful features with kisses. I was losing control. I wanted to kiss my mother's lips.

"Oh my goodness Tim," she whispered. "Wait, wait, stop, stop son."

I dragged myself away from her. She stared up at me, red faced. She was breathing hard. Her hair was a mess.

"Tim, this isn't a good idea."

"I want to kiss your lips mom. I've been wanting to for years."

"But I'm your mother Tim."

I pulled Helen close. Her eyes dropped and rose, dropped and rose. I had to take what I wanted and damn the consequences. I leant in. She struggled softly in my arms.

'But I'm your mother Tim," she squawked, before I softly sealed her open mouth with my lips.

I felt her body resist, but then a moment later she just seemed to melt. I took full advantage. I went right after her. I didn't care which of our guests were still sitting there at the table watching us.

We kissed deeply and passionately out there on the patio. I pushed my tongue between her lips. I jammed my hard cock in her navel and rubbed myself against her. I grabbed at her body. I was losing control again. I was coming on far too strong and far too fast, like I had with Aunty Joan.

"Wait, wait, stop, stop," my mother hissed, breaking the kiss, planting her hands on my chest and shoving me back.

"I want to fuck you so badly mom," I stated, pushing her hands away. "Please let me fuck you."

Helen gasped and slapped my face hard. I let her go and took a step back. My head was ringing.

"You're just trying to take advantage of me Tim."

"C'mon, please, please, please mommy. I need you."

"You sound like a desperate kid. You sound like your father, whimpering and whining for it."

"I'm sorry Helen. Please, don't reject me. I need you. I love you."

"No, leave me alone. I thought I wanted this, but I don't know now."

My mother turned and deserted me. She click clacked her way across the patio in her heels and disappeared inside the house.

********

It was later and I was stalking Aunty Joan. I was standing there when she came out of the toilet. I was standing right there at the door when she emerged, swaying slightly from too much drink and looking to wash her hands at the bathroom sink.

"What are you doing here Tim," Joan muttered, her face growing even more flushed. "Trying to get into my pants again?"

I closed the bathroom door.

"Why did you do that for?"

"Why do you think?"

"You know your Uncle Peter's in the next room?"

"Yep I do."

"And you're hitting on me as a result. You're an asshole Tim."

"I sure am Aunty Joan."

My aunt laughed softly and closed her eyes. She let me get in behind her. I put my arms around her waist and pressed my body up against hers.

"Let's do it in the toilet Aunty Joan," I whispered right into her ear. "Let's have a quickie."

Joan continued to laugh.

"And what about my husband sitting a few feet away in the next room Tim - hmmm," my aunt whispered back.

"He won't even know you're gone beautiful," I said, running my hands slowly up and down Joan's body, "he's drunk."

"You're my nephew honey."

"Yeah, but it's my birthday."

"What about your mommy? Can't she take care of you on your big day?"

I grinned. I wasn't going to give up. I had plied Joan with drinks. I had flirted with her and now I was going to fuck her in the toilet. I brushed her ear softly with my lips and nose. I kissed the nape of her neck.

"You shouldn't do that Tim," Joan warned gently. "That drives me crazy."

"I know - that's why I'm doing it."

"Stirrer - you better stop or I'll call my husband. He'll give you a beating you'll never forget."

"C'mon, I want to give it to you hard and fast Aunty Joan. Let's do it in the toilet."

"You're so crude Tim."

I slowly turned and Joan followed my lead. We were facing each other. I cupped my aunt's face in the palm of my hands. I gently lifted her face towards mine. She looked up at me passively. Her beautiful features burned. Her eyes smouldered and her lips were parted.

"No Tim," Joan whispered, her eyes dropping again and again to my soft mouth and rising to meet my eyes. "Let me go. I'm not going to screw my sister's kid in the toilet."

I leant in. My lips were an inch from hers. Joan gently pushed me away.

"C'mon Joan, let me kiss you."

"Oh my God Tim," Joan hissed. "You're half my age."

I leant in again. Our lips met. I ran a hand down my aunt's spine. My arm closed in around her waist. My other hand ran through her long hair. We kissed deeply. Our lips slipped. We kissed noisily for a moment.

Aunty Joan broke it with a soft whine. I grinned at her. She stared up at me, helplessly. Her brown eyes shone strangely. I leant in, my hand caressing her face and kissed her again. I could feel her just melting against me. I took her in both arms. It was another long noisy kiss.

"Tim, no honey, c'mon, let me go," Joan whispered, breaking the kiss again.

"C'mon Aunty Joan - let's do it in the toilet."

"Tim, I...," Joan said before I sealed her mouth with my own once more.

There was no holding back and no reservations this time. The two of us devoured each other in the bathroom, while my birthday party continued on the other side of the door. I broke the kiss, took her shoulders in my hands, turned her around to face the open toilet door and began to march the beautiful 42 year old woman into the toilet.

"You never give up, do you Tim," my aunt hissed. "No wonder you've had so many women."

"I never ever give up. I'm having you next Aunty Joan."

"Oh Jesus Christ Tim," Joan said, her voice rising into a thin shriek as we entered the toilet, and I closed the toilet door behind us and locked it.

Our lips rolled and smacked. Our tongues fought and slipped together.

I quickly pulled unzipped my aunt's dress, while she raced to undo one shirt button after another with her slender fluttering fingers. She threw the shirt to the floor and ran her warm hands over my muscular chest.

I finished unzipping and unsnapping Joan. I dropped to my knees and dragged the soft material off her hips. Down and off.

"Oh my God," Joan hissed, as I unsnapped her bra and pulled it free.

She rushed to catch up. She stripped me of my pants, my socks and my shoes.

"C'mon, let me get at your underwear kid."

"Let me get at yours."

Aunty Joan pulled my undies down. My big hard cock bounced into view. I snatched her wet underwear off. I squeezed her breasts and rubbed her dark tips with my thumbs.

"Oh my, kiddo."

"Like it Joan," I asked.

"Hell yes. Let me just give you a quick blowjob honey," Joan suggested breathlessly, backing away, her eyes on my dick, "then we can go back to the party."

"Sure, get on your knees Aunty Joan and I'll give it to you."

My aunt laughed and slowly dropped to the floor before me.

She looked up at me for a moment, with a wicked grin spread across her face. I stepped in towards her and aimed the tip of my cock at her lips.

"Jesus. The damned things dripping," Joan whispered.

I watched her drop her head and I felt her soft tongue flick out and trace a warm wet circle over the tip of my cock.

"Yum," she said softly, having no doubt captured the clear welling fluid from my cock.

She took the bottom of the shaft in between her thumb and index finger. She then licked and ate the blunt knob like it was an open banana. I sighed and closed my eyes with satisfaction. The sensation tingled down my spine and legs and along my sensitive cock.

"Good girl Aunty Joan," I said, placing my hand on the back of her moving head. "Worship it."

Joan giggled and then sighed contentedly. I looked down and watched her smeared turning lips and swirling tongue slip up, around and down the underside of the shaft, and then back up over and around and around the oozing knob.

She took her mouth off the point and pumped my cock in her soft tiny hand. She groaned softly and I realised this beautiful older family member of mine really was feeling sexually frustrated and neglected. I was going to give her all the cock she could handle and I would savour her gratitude.

"Suck it. Worship it."

"God, I haven't done this in ages Tim."

"You like it Aunty Joan?"

"I love it Tim, honey."

Joan set her mouth against the tip and sank down slowly. I relaxed and warded off the desire to cum in her warm mouth as her snug lips slipped smoothly over the knob and then I felt and watched the inches of fiery hot shaft start to disappear.

I loved getting head and this really was a triumphant moment. I stared at the toilet wall and groaned softly.

Then my aunt's head began to swing back and forth. Something unusual emerged in her. She began to attack my dick, driving in fast, hard and deep, and dragging and slurping back, her glossy brown head twisting, and turning. Soon her blowjob made my legs tremble.

I pulled her off my cock. I lifted her to her feet. She backed away from me with a strange look in her eyes.

'You want more Tim? I thought I was just blowing you?"

I stalked her. I flexed my cock as I went. I backed my manic looking red faced aunt into the toilet wall. There was nowhere to go.

"Then again, maybe not," Joan rushed out in a shriek. "Oh my God, are you're really going to nail me right here in the toilet with that, are you Tim?"

I reached out and took hold of Joan's leg. I lifted it and exposed her pussy. She looked up at my face and down at my cock frantically. I was adjusting myself. I was rubbing the head of my cock against her cunt.

"What, not even a condom Tim?"

I bent my knees slightly. I held her in one hand and held my cock in the other.

"Oh my God Tim - my husband's just in the next room. Wait Tim! Oh my God Tim! I'm not so sure Tim! Oh my gawd Tim!"

I slowly impaled Joan with a long soft stroke. I just kept penetrating her, driving inch after inch of big hard cock inside her snug hot body until I couldn't push anymore in.

"Awww Jesus Tim," she whispered.

"Do you like it Aunty Joan?"

"Yes, of course stupid."

I grinned at the wall and then down at her triumphantly. She looked up at me with a wide smile on her flushed face. I gently pulled her into my arms. She lay her head against my chest and hyperventilated against me.

I just loved the feeling. I was finally inside my aunty Joan. I was really horny and she felt so good. I held Joan possessively and penetrated her deeply, slowly and softly.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you? Got me right where you want me, don't you?"

"For sure," I replied, sighing, breathing deep. "I told you I was going to nail you sooner or later Aunty Joan."

She groaned softly and closed her eyes for a moment. I had increased the pace and force of my movements. I stared down at her. Her jaw slowly dropped. She closed her eyes and held me tight.

"Your mother and I are so sexually frustrated and in need of a good orgasm," my aunt whispered, and then she groaned again, "we're both going to use you to get laid."

"And to cum," I said, my jaw dropping with pleasure a moment later

"Awwww, yes honey and to cum."

I grabbed my aunt around the waist. She leapt from the floor and scrambled up my body, climbing me. She wrapped her legs around me. I put her back up against the wall.

"C'mon Tim - you got me drunk and dragged me in here to fuck me, so do it already."

I thrust hard and deep, just like my aunt told me to. Our mouths collided in an open wet kiss.

Then of all things there was a sharp knock on the toilet door. I refused to stop fucking Joan, even though she glared at me.

"Joan, are you in there honey?"

It was my Uncle Peter, Joan's husband. I motioned for my aunt to say something to him. She motioned for me to stop thrusting my cock deep inside her. I wasn't prepared to do that. She continued to rise and crash down in my arms, her beautiful soft body accepting and devouring my big length on each descent.

"Joan, are you in there," my Uncle asked softly.

"Yes I am Peter," Joan finally said breathlessly, her eyes closed. "What do you want?"

"I think it's time to go home. The kids are all tired and complaining."

"Yes, okay," Joan said, her voice shrill and strangled, as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"Joan?"

"Yes, okay. I'll be out soon. Just give me five more minutes Peter, for God sakes, please."

"Joan, are you okay in there?"

"Jesus Christ Peter," my Aunty Joan began to shriek unnaturally. "Just give me five more minutes of peace. I'm almost done."

"Very well then."

My aunt reached orgasm as my uncle presumably turned and left the bathroom. Joan buried her mouth in my shoulder, but she still couldn't silence the long whines of pleasure or hide the sounds of her trembling body as she struck the toilet wall with her legs.

And I couldn't take it anymore. Incestuous sex was just as supercharged as I thought it was. I thrust, clutching my aunt's beautiful body. She felt so good. I made no attempt to silence myself. I didn't care if my Uncle Peter heard me or not. I didn't care if he knew I was inside his gorgeous wife.

"Awww, I'm cumming Aunty Joan," I announced loudly, "oh God, Aunty Joan!"

"Quiet Tim, you idiot," my aunt hissed and then she sealed my mouth with her own to silence me.

I shook hard. My cock was so bloated and long. I was buried deep in my aunt's tender honey pot of a pussy. I really let her have it.

"Jesus Christ Tim," she muttered softly, breaking the kiss and closing her eyes tight. The power of my orgasm caused her red face to tremble, her eyelids to flutter and her features to flinch hard as I drove my erupting cock into her and delivered those hot shots of semen.

"God, I love you Aunty Joan!"

"I'm sure you do right now, but what about later? What about your mother? Aren't you really in love with her and her only?"

"I love you both. I'm going to love you both five minutes from now and thirty years from now."

Aunty Joan laughed.

"We'll see Tim. We'll see. I just think you're a sex maniac."

*******

PART TWO - I'M GONNA HAVE YOU IN THE HOT TUB

It was the next morning and I was feeling nauseous and embarrassed.

I was more than a bit nervous, when I finally approached my mother after the way I had behaved, while dancing with her at my birthday party.

She was eating breakfast in her sitting room. The pale sun was streaming in softly through the lace curtains. She was picking at her crispy ham and poached egg with her fork and she was dressed in her favourite filmy robe. Her fine dark hair was tied back in a long pony tail. She looked beautiful as usual.

She looked up at me as I stood at the open door silently. She smiled at me.

"C'mon, don't just stand there darling. Come in, sit down and keep me company."

"I thought you would be annoyed with me mommy," I said softly, stepping inside, drawing a chair out and sitting down opposite her.

"Oh just forget it Tim. It was your birthday and you had too much to drink. I gave you a good slap, if I remember rightly. I was a bit tipsy myself."

I sat down and looked at her. I still felt nervous and self-conscious, even though she had made an effort to put me at ease.

"Tim, you're not the only man, who has ever tried to hit on me," Helen said, putting her gold horn rimmed reading glasses on and picking up her newspaper. "I usually slap a guy on the first try."

"What about on the second try?"

My mother grinned. She continued to thumb through her paper.

"You're a flirt kid."

I smiled. We sat together silently for a moment. I reached out with my fingers, ready to swipe the remaining piece of ham left on my mother's plate. She noticed me creeping forward and slapped my hand hard.

"Ow," I whined, snapping back my arm and rubbing my hand softly.

"Flirting with me won't get you everything my darling."

"What would it get me," I asked.

Helen broke into soft laughter. I sat there at the table, gazing at her, with what must have been an adoring puppy dog expression on my face.

"Oh, I think you can guess, if you try hard enough. I'm sure you think about it all the time."

"I do think about it all the time. I don't think about anything else."

"I know - you're pathetic Tim," my mother said with a smile.

"I know mommy," I said blushing and grinning. I was waiting for more.

"You like it when I put you down, don't you."

"I don't mind at all," I said, still grinning. "I do like it."

My mother smiled. The two of us sized each other up.

"That's unusual," Helen said, looking down at her paper again, "but it suits me if it suits you Tim. I like sticking pins in pathetic men."

"And I enjoy it when you stick them in me mommy."

Helen laughed. She shook her head softly.

"Are you sure about that? I can be quite mean."

"I like it Helen."

'You're more of a mouse than a man Tim. Just like your father."

"Don't bet on it Helen," I said, still grinning, pleased.

My mother carefully folded her newspaper up and set it down in front of her. She took off her reading glasses and held them in her hands. She looked across at me.

"You're not going to give up on this, are you son?"

My heart was pounding in my chest, but I was determined to keep at it. I just had to try and try and try.

"No Helen," I said softly. "I don't think I can."

"So, you think you can have me, now that your father is out of the picture?"

"Yes, that's what I'm hoping for mommy."

Helen picked up her fork, punctured the ham I had tried to steal from her and ate it quietly. She set the fork back down on her plate.

"And you're hoping to sleep with me son?"

I grinned. She waited. I didn't contradict her. She looked down at her breakfast plate for a moment. She then looked up at me again, a slight smile playing on her face.

"I see. Well, what are you going to do about it then," she asked. "I mean what's your big plan to woo me Tim? You have to have some sort of plan, if you want to share my bed with me."