The Spider's Sticky Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped. A moment later I regained my sense of balance and with a pounding heart said:

"We should have a drink together this evening mother."

Helen considered the idea for a moment. She looked at me thoughtfully. She picked up her fork, stabbed a piece of yolk and ate it carefully. I paused with bated breath, while she kept me waiting.

"Sure darling. That sounds like a good idea. We can discuss your strange fixation on me over champagne tonight."

I grinned.

"And we can discuss how I'm going to get you into bed mother."

Helen broke into laughter again.

"We'll see, but for now, go away kid," she continued, "I want to finish my breakfast in peace, without you mooning over me and generally getting in the way."

"Sure mommy."

It was later. It was hours later.

There was definitely magic in the air, I thought, as I picked up two glasses, pulled a bottle of champagne from an ice bucket in the kitchen and walked towards the back of the house. I stepped out onto the patio and found my mother waiting there for me at the railing, looking out into the west, as the sun dropped slowly towards the horizon line.

I stopped and stood there on the patio, some eight feet behind her. I was silent and she was unaware of me.

The soft breeze gently ruffled and played with her long dark hair as she stared out towards the wine coloured sea, while the surrounding light slowly died in the sky. She was dressed beautifully in a short provocative black dress and heels.

For a moment, I wondered whether I had the skill and the smarts I needed to seduce my exquisite mother into bed. I stood there and considered all the options I had and all the differing approaches I could take and I was frankly confused - how was I ever going to achieve my dream?

I cleared my throat and Helen turned away from the sea and faced me. She looked at me quietly and thoughtfully. I broke into a self-conscious smile, held up the bottle of champagne and the two glasses. She smiled back.

"Pour me a glass Tim," my mother said, approaching.

I carried everything to the patio table and carefully set it all down. I picked up the icy cold bottle of champagne in one hand and slowly twisted the top with my other hand. The cork exploded into the open air with a pop and a smoking river of bubbles ran down the sides of the gleaming bottle.

My mother laughed softly. She picked up our two glasses and I carefully poured the alcohol in each. I put the bottle down and took a glass from her.

"Cheers beautiful," I softly said, raising my glass and toasting her.

"Why, thank you handsome," she returned with a smile.

"It's an appropriate name mommy. You do look beautiful tonight."

My mother smiled and then she lifted the glass to her lips and sipped.

I suddenly realised I didn't know what to say next. I didn't want to be awkward. I didn't want to choose a poor topic of conversation. I wanted to talk about her. I wanted to talk about us. I wanted to set the right mood for her.

I reached out for Helen's hand. She took it without speaking and I led her back to the patio railing. We stood there, peering out into the looming dark and listening to the soft crash of the surf. A moment later I turned back to her. I was tongue tied and red faced. She looked up at me and considered me.

"Tim, are we on a date together," Helen asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes, I think so mommy," I replied.

"It feels that way, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it sure does."

Helen turned back to look out at the sea again. She sipped her drink. I watched her silently.

"Would you like to dance with me mom?"

She smiled and turned to me. I had evidently said the right thing.

"Of course Tim - that sounds like a good idea. I won't even slap you in the face - unless you want me to?"

I laughed and grinned. She offered me her glass of champagne and I took it.

"Put on something nice and slow, son," she said and then she smacked my behind hard with her hand.

I gasped and looked back at her with a broad smile. She watched me quietly.

I walked back towards the house, setting the two glasses down on the patio table as I went. I stepped inside the lounge room, dropped down to my knees before the stereo and chose the music. It was slow and intimate, just like Helen wanted. I pressed the button and the sound began to drift from the speakers and spread out across the patio.

I emerged from the house. She was waiting for me.

I approached Helen. I stood before her, carefully took her hand in mine and put my other arm around her waist. She held my shoulder. We looked at each other, feeling awkward. Our laughter helped.

"Did you enjoy your birthday party darling?"

"I did mommy," I whispered down at her, "thank you so much for organising it for me."

"You're welcome Tim. I love doing things for you."

"And I love it when you do Helen. I love doing things for you as well."

"I know I'm a difficult person to live with Tim." Helen whispered up at me. "I'm so clingy and smothering, aren't I, and I have so many rules for you to follow."

"I love that about you mom. I love all your funny never ending rules."

"Your father thought I was over-mothering you. He thought I was devouring you, wrapping you up in cotton wool and never allowing you to be your own independent person. He was always trying to get in between us."

"I don't care what he thinks mommy."

"I know what you need Tim," Helen whispered. "I'm the only one who can take care of you darling. I am the only one who can protect you."

He could never keep me away from you, ever."

"Yes Tim. He could never get in between us, no matter what he tried to do. He was an outsider."

I slowly caressed my mother's cheek with my thumb and smiled down at her. She carefully let go of my hand, turned more front on and put both her arms around my waist. I sighed softly and closed my eyes. She pressed her body gently against mine. My cock stirred and grew thicker as Helen came into contact with it.

"Yes, that's so true mother," I said. "I'm just glad he's finally gone, so he won't interfere and we can be together. I'm so glad you told me you suspected him of adultery, mommy. Then you gave me the idea to pay that young woman to seduce him and then have a private investigator film him cheating on you."

"Yes indeed," my mother said, on her toes, whispering into my ear and stroking my shoulders.

"You're going to take your revenge mommy," I whispered, my desire for her burning hot.

"Yes, I will my darling," Helen whispered solemnly, stroking my face and pressing herself up against me even harder, "I certainly will. I'm going to punish daddy."

We were silent. We turned slowly to the soft music. My mother Helen was like a dark witch, casting her dreamy spell across everything in my life. I tried to consider my delicious plight, though my mother's body, her evocative perfume and the champagne caused my mind to lose its place and my concentration to constantly falter.

I know it sounded silly and confusing, but I couldn't find a more adequate way of explaining it to myself - I felt Helen had constructed me. It seemed so strange - my beautiful and domineering mother had put me together piece by piece to suit herself.

Most people would have baulked and won their independence and freedom. Most people would have extricated themselves from my mother's intricate web. They would have cut away the gluey bonds that held them there and then crawled slowly towards the surface, seeking the light, and the fresh air above. I, however, loved and adored my mother, so I had no interest in separating myself from her sticky grasp. I was caught, delighted in her web.

I remembered what I tried to explain to my Aunty Joan, as we danced together on the night of my birthday party. I really only had one way to go. I really felt as though my mother had only given me one approved way forward. It felt as though every other way was barred to me by her avalanche of rules and regulations. The way forward would lead me into a sexual relationship with Helen. It was a way forward I was aching to take.

"Hey, do you want to take a dip in the hot tub mommy," I asked, my lips touching her ear.

"Sure darling, but is it set up and all ready to go," my mother answered.

"Yes, it is all ready to go. In fact it's going right now."

"Oh, how sneaky you are Tim," my mother said with a grin. "Are you going to try and take advantage of me in the tub, are you?"

"Who can say - maybe, mother."

We laughed. My eyes dropped to Helen's cleavage for a moment. I stared down at the tops of her tanned breasts. She stood there, silently, smiling softly, allowing me to leer at her.

"Like what you see Tim?"

"God, yes mother."

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind a better look, would you."

"Absolutely," I whispered. "I want to see everything mommy."

"C'mon then, let's go have a dip in the tub son. You better grab the champagne on the way."

I stepped back and took Helen's hand in mine. We walked past the table. I picked up the two glasses and the bottle of champagne.

We descended step by step, laughing and smiling as we went. At the bottom of the stairs we turned right and then followed the path formed by the wooden deck. We took two more steps down and saw the bubbling tub come into view in the distance. I laughed and picked up the pace. My mother laughed softly.

"Horny kid," Helen whispered.

Then we were there.

I took my beautiful mother in my arms. My face was inches from hers. I smiled down at her. I reached out and softly stroked her hair. I gently kissed her scalp.

"Oh Tim honey," mom whispered, her dark eyes settling on my lips again and again. "Will you ever give up?"

"No mommy, never - I'm never going to give up," I softly told my mother.

Helen face was flushed and she was grinning. The champagne made her head spin. She took her eyes off my mouth for a moment and looked down into the unearthly glow of the hot tub at her feet.

"C'mon mom, my darling," I whispered into Helen's ear. "Come and join me in the tub."

She bit her lip. She smiled and refused to look at me for a moment. She needed more convincing.

"Oh God honey," my mother whined softly, seemingly in two minds. "I don't know."

"Come on mommy," I whispered in her ear, "We're out here all alone. There's no one to bother us, no one to see us."

"Oh son - I really shouldn't."

"It's just a soak in the tub and a glass or two of champagne mom."

Helen laughed softly. She beamed up at me, despite herself.

"Yes Tim and then you'll get me to take my top off. And then your hand will be in my pants. And then you'll kiss me and its game over."

"Oh no, no, no, darling," I whispered, stroking her back with my fingers.

She smiled at me. She bit her lip.

"It's just a drink mommy. It's just one drink and a soak in the tub before bed."

My mother looked back down at the tub. She looked back up at me. She nodded.

"Okay Tim honey," Helen said softly, "I'll have another drink with you."

"Good girl."

"Turn around while I get undressed," Helen whispered.

I looked away and quickly undressed. I could hear my mother unzipping herself. I took off all my clothes. My mother turned and looked at me. She gasped as my underwear came off. She was wearing her bra and panties.

I stepped down into the bubbling fiery water, turned and reached up for my mother. She took my hand in hers. Helen noticed me running my eyes over her beautiful body as she carefully descended into the churning water. A strange blue glow caressed her skin as she slowly sank below the waterline.

She settled down, stretched her legs out and lay back. She sighed and closed her eyes. I grabbed the bottle of champagne and poured the smoking exploding alcohol into two tall flutes. I offered a sizzling overflowing drink to my mother. She sat up and took the glass in her fingertips.

"Thanks honey," she whispered, smiling.

"You're welcome, beautiful."

My mother sipped as I settled in besides her. My legs were touching hers. I was sitting so close to her. Helen touched her lips with the tip of her tongue. Then she drank again.

For a moment neither of us said anything. The water churned softly. Seabirds shrieked in the night air. We really were completely alone here. There were no people around. Nobody was there to watch us, to intrude, or to judge.

I pondered my next steps. I was determined to fuck my mother tonight. I thought I was in a strong position to impose my will. I was sure my mother wouldn't stop me this time. Would she put up any fight at all?

I knew the last real obstacle standing in the way of my endgame was gone now - Helen's marriage was through and the divorce was almost completed. And Helen was there with me. We were all alone, just like I wanted. I had orchestrated it all. I had her there. She knew what I wanted. I had told her straight to her face. It all seemed so inevitable.

The seduction would continue, I reasoned calmly as she sipped her drink. I would kiss her. Then her bra and panties would come off. Then I would fuck her right there in the tub, or down on the dark beach, or in a soft bed somewhere inside the house.

"What are you thinking mommy," I asked.

"About the sex you want to have with me tonight," she answered softly, looking up at me.

I chuckled and my mother laughed as well. I put my arm around my mother's shoulder.

"You're some sort of player," she continued. "I'm sure you have girlfriends. I don't know why you do and I don't approve Tim. I don't want you having sex with them. Get rid of them."

"None of them are like you mommy," I whispered, my eyes lighting up, my gaze running over her.

I drew in closer.

"You're pathetic and desperate Tim."

I laughed. I looked down at Helen. There was a pause in the conversation. She looked silently up at me. I stroked a few loose strands of dark hair from her dark eyes with my fingers. I softly caressed her face. I leant in, closing my eyes as I approached her. I aimed to kiss my mother's lips.

"Tim, wait," Helen whispered, drawing back. "I don't know. It's. It's immoral son."

I kissed her forehead. I ran my hand up and down her side.

"You shouldn't worry so much, mom."

"But isn't it wrong son?"

"No, of course not," I whispered, cajoling and encouraging her, "lots of people do it. You shouldn't let close minded people influence you like this mom."

My mother laughed softly. She must have known I was trying to manipulate her with my soft words and gentle touch. I just wasn't going to give up. She smiled and lay back against me. She wanted to be seduced, I was sure of it - she felt good. She wanted to feel even better.

My eyes lit up. I broke into a wide grin. I almost had her. I wrapped her up in my arms from behind and pulled her right up against me. I placed my lips in her hair. I spoke softly and non-stop. She trembled and shivered as my warm breath filled her sensitive ear. She closed her eyes.

"Come on mommy," I said, "let me take your bra off."

"Oh Tim, I don't know."

"Come on mommy," I whispered at her, as I carefully took her bra in my fingers and unsnapped it with a wide grin. "Let me take it off."

Helen gasped. I was taking her bra off anyway. I didn't even get her permission.

"Now, what can be wrong with that," I whispered, taking her bra off. Her beautiful breasts were exposed.

"Oh Jesus son," she said as I dropped the bra on the edge of the tub.

I ran my palms up over her body. My large hands emerged from the bubbling water, sliding up and over Helen's tits. I clasped them and rubbed the tips. My mother sighed and closed her eyes.

"You really aren't going to stop this are you honey?"

"No chance mom," I said. "Tonight you're mine and every other night after that."

"I can feel your cock against my leg," she whispered.

"I'm going to put it inside you tonight mommy. You're going to love it."

"Oh, Tim."

I ran my hands back down her body. They came to rest on Helen's hips. I took the edges of her undies in my fingertips.

"Tim, wait, I don't," she whispered.

I refused to wait or stop. I slowly pulled my mother's undies down, and then over her feet, and off. I dropped her panties on the tub edge.

"Come here mommy. Turn around, so I can get at you."

"Oh Tim. I don't know."

"C'mon, turn around mommy," I whispered in her ear. "I want to fuck you beautiful."

Helen gasped at how crude I was. I ran my hand along her thigh and then inside and over her pussy. She gasped again.

"C'mon mother - I want to get inside you. Let me get in there."

"Tim - what if someone finds out."

"Nobody will ever find out mom. We're all alone here. C'mon, turn around and sit on it."

I gently coaxed her into it as if she were a child needing gentle instruction. My mother grinned and stood up. She was finally assured. She was finally ready. The water streamed down her brown body as she emerged from the agitated waterline. Her dark hair resembled a long stream of wet jet. The water broke into glowing beads on her breasts and belly. Drops of water sat shining in her dark pubic hair.

"Good girl,' I whispered, "now come and sit on my big prick mommy."

"This is so wrong Tim," my mother whispered. "It's really dark and incestuous, son."

"It sure is, but it's still so right mommy."

I put my hands on her hips and helped guide her into place. I took the base of my cock in my fingers. My mother slowly descended. Her hips dropped below the waterline. She reached under the water for my cock with one hand, and placed her other hand on my shoulder. We stared at each other, our faces just inches away, as she continued to lower herself.

I felt the tip of my cock softly brush Helen's body. She quickly slapped my hand away from my own cock and then adjusted me herself. She was staring off to my right with a big grin on her face. She turned back to me. My mother grabbed my other shoulder and drove her body down. I leered at her, as she closed her eyes and her jaw dropped into a yawning grin.

"Awwww my gawd Timmmm," my mother softly whined in my ear. "Awwww my gawd son."

"It's good, isn't it mommy."

"Oh yessss honey. Just don't cum too quickly Tim, for God sake."

I was deep inside her. I placed my hands on her lower back, pulled her in closer and then slowly ran my hands up her body as she ground and rubbed hard against me, forcing her pelvis down and pressing her breasts in my face.

I watched her with a smile. My hands slowly slipped up and over her shoulder blades, ran back down her sides, around her waist and came to a rest. I leant in and kissed the tips of her breasts one by one while she pulled me in close and cradled my head in her arms. I sucked first one and then the other. I saw her parted lips and kissed her mouth. My mother gasped, closed her eyes, cupped my face in her hands and kissed me back.

I clutched the back of her head in my palm. I ran the point of my tongue around Helen's lips, then pushed the whole thing inside and invaded mom's mouth as we shared a deep kiss. She rose and fell slowly and methodically, her chest caressing me. She groaned in my mouth and tongue wrestled me as she quickly picked up speed. I held her by the waist and helped her as she fucked me with an exaggerated roll of her hips.

'Tell me you love it mom," I whispered in her ear, after breaking the kiss.

"Oh my God kid, can't you tell?"

"Tell me mommy. I want to hear it."

"I love it Tim," my mother whispered in my direction as she rode me, "I love it. I love it. I love it."

"God, I wish I could marry you Helen," I whispered fiercely at her flushed face. "Finally make you my wife."

"Yeah, you wanna marry me, hey kid? Marry your mommy."

"Yeah mom - that's what I most want."

"And then we can go away on our hot honeymoon somewhere. Have sex every night together."