All Comments on 'The State Amateur'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have enjoyed this series and look forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good2seeuback

very good beginning, I am keen to see what develops?

snowdragon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good but errors

nice as always, but you should proof read it. also it starts in first and ends in third person - that's somewhat irritating.

mottfanmottfanover 10 years ago

I wish I knew a Beth Johnson. She sounds like a lot of fun!

Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write more for Beth

Love for this story to continue, great job so far

AnythingOnceAnythingOnceabout 10 years ago
So GOOD to see you back!

It's been WAY too long since you last wrote one of your wonderful tales. I hope you will soon take the time to update us on ALL of my favorite "damsels in distress." Although, being humiliated doesn't seem to distress them nearly as much as it makes their adrenaline flow, and their knees weak with desire, whilst exposing their deepest, darkest, most hidden wishes! Those being: to obey, and to be used freely for others' frolicking entertainment. How exhilarating!!! *deep sigh* ;-)

Your ability to present this in a lighthearted, pulse pounding, can't-wait-to-see-what-she'll-agree-to-do-next, cavalcade of emotions, makes you my absolute favorite author!!! Thank you for another fantastic adventure! Please, I beg you, give us the next installment/s, SOONEST!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad this golf story thread is back

I'm glad to see Beth is back playing golf. I like that Rob is starting to push her buttons as well, and that Josh is using her a bit. She needs to confess to Rob that she really likes the way he took control. It would be too far fetched for Josh and Rob to both dominate her, but I could see Josh setting things up to have Rob learn how slutty she wants to become. I'm sure Rob would like to have Beth be more of a slut at home, he's shown that much already in this part. Keep up the good work Sabine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous