All Comments on 'The Studio Ch. 09'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SilvermireSilvermireabout 1 year ago

I'm out, hated it.

watchdwagwatchdwagabout 1 year agoAuthor

Silvermire - you said that last time - you were done. Yet, you are right back here probably with dick in hand. That's Okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have followed you for some time and love your stories. While I did not think head shaving was something I would find erotic - I was completely mesmerized ! I think many of us have deep dark fantasies we might never carry through on but this really made me excited. I could actually envision being Lank! Not to mention the piercing in the end. I’m still wet !!!!! Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So incredibly erotic, I can't wait for the next installment. I can't wait to see Julie's reaction to Lani's new look. One can only hope she'll be inspired to shave her head too. :)

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97about 1 year ago

Question: were Julie and Travis still dating when Lani turned Julie into her lesbian lover, or had they already broken up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi,

Where is the story about Melissa ?

JhMcKnJhMcKn6 months ago

I love stories about women with pierced nipples, clits, and vulvas. Also love stories with women pissing outdoors in the grass or on the patio. My mother was a beer drinking alcoholic and drunk every day before noon. Sometimes if she was outdoors and had to piss, she simply raised her skirt and pissed. Not shaved, but a very hairy belly and cunt.

I've written a few stories where women are pierced. You'll find them under jhmckn

GoldustwingGoldustwing2 months ago

Nicely done, Lani’s transition to slave worked well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous