The Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers

"So that's it?" I asked, "you and Biff got naked, and when his dick didn't fit your cunt, you just gave up and jacked him off into a tissue? You didn't blow him, or have him cum all over your tits? I'm having a hard time picturing you naked, jacking a guy off with a tissue in your hand, Becky."

"Alright," she sighed. "He came on me. Are you happy now?"

"On you where? On your tits, on your ass, on your face? Where, exactly did he come on you?"

"You really want to know," she said, more as a statement than a question.

"Yes."

"Well, let's see. Face, neck, breasts, stomach, thighs, bush, pussy, and both hands."

"What?" I gasped. "He did all that with one orgasm?"

"Big dick, big load -- a concept that's obviously beyond your comprehension."

"Dammit Becky, that was uncalled for."

"You're the one who wanted to know."

I knew I should never have asked, but we all do stupid things in the heat of the moment. "So," I continued, unable to stop myself, "did you taste it? Did you scoop up Biff's cum with your finger and slurp it into your mouth like you do with mine?

"Jesus Dan, just drop it."

"Look Becky, I'm just trying to establish why I'm the bad guy here and you're innocent. I think we're both responsible for what happened today, and I don't think you can hang it all on me."

"You know, you're right. The fact that you got your rocks off and I didn't is perfectly acceptable. It happens every day. Every fucking day. Well you know what? Today was supposed to change all that, but it's the same old shit, so excuse me for getting upset. In fact, I admit it, you're right, I am the bad guy here and you're the hero. And I did taste his cum. It was tangy. And I swallowed it. All of it. Now, will you please just leave me the fuck alone?"

She folded her arms across her chest, her jaw set, her gaze fixed on some unknown point on the horizon. She was past crying now, no doubt withdrawing back into her shell -- a shell that had taken so long to open.

I started the car, turned on the radio, and of all the songs for the classic rock station to play, 'Yesterday' came on. I turned it down, but not off. There was something comforting about the idea that I wasn't the first guy to ever wish he could turn back the clock to the way things used to be.

When the song was over, I pulled out into traffic, realizing that even though I knew the way home, I had no idea where we were going.

SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers
12