The Swap Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five of us climbed into Debby's car around dusk and headed over to Cooperville, the local town. Several bars did a good business during the season, and could be counted on to have live bands or such. Carol sat up front with me, while Debby and Bobbi flanked Jeff. The girls looked pretty good, and it occurred to me that Jeff and I might drive them into the woods later on. I suspected Jeff had similar ideas. Behind me, in the dark, I heard a zipper coming down, and skirts rustling.

But we pulled into the parking lot of the first bar we found before anything could happen. Carol, Bobbi, and I got out of the car, but Debby was still in back with Jeff. "I'll be in in a minute. I lost a contact lens," she said. Then she turned back to where Jeff was sitting and bent down. Carol and I laughed and led Bobbi inside.

"Do you think we should help?" asked Bobbi. She's sweet and a great lay, but occasionally rather naive.

"Honey, Debby has 20-20 vision. No glasses, no contacts," I laughed.

The place was fairly crowded with a college age group, but we had tremendous luck. We got up front towards the stage just as another group was standing to leave. We rushed over and grabbed the booth they were vacating before anyone could beat us to it. We ordered a pitcher of beer and five glasses, and the waitress brought them back just as Jeff and Debby showed up. They both had contented smiles on their flushed faces.

We had great seats. The band was across from us, and Jeff and I took turns squiring the ladies around the dance floor. Debby had worn stockings and a garter belt under a short halter top sundress, with no panties, and delighted in twirling around so her skirt came up to her waist. Several fellows literally became bug-eyed watching her. Either Jeff or I stayed at the table at all times, to guard our seats and our babes. Carol was also looking good in a wrap skirt over a tank top, and Bobbi was cute in a denim halter top and a denim miniskirt. Debby was the only one wearing any stockings, but all three had on high heels. Although I limited my drinking to about one beer an hour, Jeff and the girls slowly got tanked.

Late that night, about eleven, some guy took the mike to announce the weekly wet T-shirt contest. Amid loud and raucous hooting, he told any girls interested to come back stage. T-shirts would be available and the winner took home $250. The place was a packed madhouse, and a bunch of good looking girls started filing up front and backstage.

Bobbi turned to us and asked, "What do you think? Should we go?" She was the smallest of the girls and the beer had really done a number on her.

Carol just laughed. "Shit, kid! I'm ten years older than those girls! Are you nuts?"

"What about you, Debby?" pressed Bobbi.

"Nah. But hey, go on up if you want." Jeff and I enthusiastically nodded agreement. Bobbi hesitated nervously, but we could tell she wanted to try.

Then her face fell. "Shit! I can't go. I'm not wearing any panties!" Jeff and I roared with laughter, while Bobbi looked daggers at us.

Carol shook her head, grinning. "Sorry, hon. Neither am I. This is a body suit. Besides, mine would fit you like a tent."

"Me neither," confessed Debby, wrinkling her brow. Then her face brightened. "Come on, I've got a pair in the glove box."

Jeff laughed some more. "You keep underwear in the glove box?"

"No!" laughed my wife. "But last month Jimmy and I went parking and he took them off me. I stuffed them in the glove box and forgot about them till now." Turning back to Bobbi, she said, "Well, you want to or not?"

"Okay. Come back stage with me?" She was a bit nervous.

"Sure. But before you go out, I'm coming back here to watch!"

Bobbi grinned and agreed, and the two took off, slipping through the crowd to the door. I ordered another pitcher of beer, and the three of us sat back for the show to start.

Debby showed up about halfway through the first set of girls, grinning and giving a thumbs up to us as she approached. Bobbi had a shot at winning this, Jeff and I told each other. She was young, only twenty-four, and had a classic hourglass figure, 36-24-36. Nice big bouncy tits and a GREAT ass. But Debby and Carol were a bit nervous. After being sprayed down and dancing, the contestants tried to influence the crowd by flashing their tits and pussies at the crowd. The place roared! We weren't sure Bobbi knew what was going to happen.

There were three 'heats', so to speak, of about six girls apiece. The winners would go against each other in a final. But if Bobbi didn't know what to expect, she caught on fast. She was in the second round, and was soon flashing as well as the others. And she could really dance up a storm, too. She was pretty tanked and didn't seem to give a fuck what she did up there! She won the second trial handily.

By the time the danceoff started, Jeff, Carol, and Debby were really hot, and so was I. Jeff and I both had major league boners, and Carol and Debby had their hands buried between their thighs, rubbing their cunts through their skirts. During the dancing all lights went off except for the stage lights, and our booth was really dark. I remembered that night Debby and I had fucked at the strip show and wondered if we could get away with it again. I leaned over and whispered in Jeff's ear. He looked shocked for an instant, but only an instant, as a look of wild glee suffused his countenance. As the three finalists came out and the lights went down, I saw him slide his hands under the table and unzip his pants. I followed his example, and moments later my hardon was waving under the tablecloth.

They soaked down the dancers good, and their firm tits were completely visible through the thin fabric. As they started to move to the beat, Jeff grabbed Carol around the waist and hoisted her onto his lap. She looked surprised but quickly got the idea, pulling her skirt up, undoing the snap at her crotch, and draping the skirt around their waists, so it hid their joined groins. Debby watched them then wide-eyed, then climbed onto my lap and, pulling her skirt up as well, impaled herself on me. We gently rocked to the beat, and turned our eyes to the stage.

On stage the action was just as crazy. Right from the start the trio began to flash tits and pussies at us. When the girl on her right tied her T-shirt above her breasts, Bobbi retaliated by taking hers off completely, dancing topless. The place went wild! Then seeing the other two pull their panties partway down their thighs, she reached down and grabbed the soaked fabric and ripped them off, literally tearing them to shreds! So much for Debby's panties! By the time she was unanimously announced winner, our fucking foursome had come and the girls had slid off our laps. Hurriedly redoing our clothes, we joined in the standing ovation, as the emcee held Bobbi's hand above her head as she pranced naked before us.

Debby and Carol ran backstage to congratulate the winner, and Jeff and I grabbed our shit and paid our tab. He could barely walk, but I was in okay shape to drive. The girls met us in the parking lot and we loaded Jeff up front with me, where he promptly fell asleep. Bobbi sat in the back, with Carol and my wife flanking her. She was so excited! She just squealed about dancing, and the girls told her that Jeff and I had fucked them while watching. This really turned her on, and she slumped down in the back seat and began playing with herself. Debby and Carol stripped her down and began to play with her tits, while Bobbi begged me to get back, crying out how much she wanted to fuck her husband. If I was thinking that Alice and Denise had probably been giving the guys a working over in our absence, I kept it to myself. Thankfully, by the time we got back to the camp, and Bobbi raced inside to find her hubby, he was up for some action. By the time I got Jeff inside, she had Bob on the couch, straddling him and fucking like her life depended on it.

It was pretty late, and most people had already gone to bed. Bob had stayed up to watch the news and read the paper, and wait for the partiers to come back. Carol went off to her and Jerry's bedroom, undressing as she went. Debby and I walked Jeff to his bedroom, where Denise was waiting, reading a book. She got up and helped us tuck him. She gave him a dirty look, but explained she wanted some loving before she went to sleep, and it didn't look like Jeff was going to help. Debby and I invited her to our room, Debby commenting that I might be helpful in that regard. Denise simply smiled and pulled a short robe over her teddy.

It got sort of interesting when we were behind closed doors. Denise threw her robe on the floor and turned to Debby, sitting on the edge of the bed and starting to unbutton her dress.

"Wait. Can I do that?" asked Denise shyly.

Debby was a bit shocked, understanding what Denise wanted. "I don't know...I mean, I've never..," she said weakly. She looked at me nervously. I sat down next to her, opposite Denise, and took her hands in mine.

"It's all right, hon," I reassured her. "Nothing's going to happen you don't want. But anyway, you have done something like this before. Earlier, in the car coming back. I watched you and Carol undress and caress Bobbi in the back seat. I thought you were enjoying it as much as she was," I said gently.

"I'm just going to take your clothes off," said Denise, slowly moving her hands towards Debby's collar. Debby relaxed slightly and slowly nodded. Denise leaned in and kissed her softly on the cheek, then began to carefully undo the buttons down the front of my wife's halter dress. She stopped after a few had been opened below her cleavage. Gently pushing her hands inside, she spread the fabric and pushed it back, away from her breasts. Her palms grazed the surface of Debby's breasts and Debby shuddered, as if a small electric shock had run through her. Debby pulled her hands away from mine and reached up to and untied the straps behind her neck. The top fell to her waist, and Denise began to caress her tits and nipples, and lowered her head to Debby's neck, where she began to gingerly lick and nibble the hollow beneath her throat.

I moved slowly back, not wishing to break the girl's mood and stood. Quietly, I stripped naked, and sat down in an armchair to watch. Debby looked over at me briefly, but then closed her eyes, as she put both hands on the back of Denise's head. Denise took the hint and lowered her lips to Debby's lush tits. Her sucking became more fevered as she found the erect nipples, and Debby began to pant. I was rock hard by now, and I began to idly stroke my rigid cock. But I had no plans to jerk off, I wanted to save it for these two!

After Denise brought Debby to her first lesbian orgasm by working over her tits, she sat upright again. Denise finished undoing Debby's dress and pulled it away, to join her robe on the floor. Then she slid down to the floor and crawled between Debby's legs. Debby was wide eyed as Denise slowly and deliberately buried her face in her crotch. Then, as Denise found her target and began to lick and suck on the naked clit before her, Debby gasped and fell flat back on the bed. Denise used her lips and tongue only at first, as she peeled off her own teddy. But after she had pulled it out from under her legs, she moved both hands into Debby's crotch and applied them as well. In minutes Debby was shrieking quietly, thrashing her body and tossing her head from side to side, coming intensely. Only after two orgasms like this did Debby raise up and lie on the bed next to Debby.

I figured it was my turn now, and I walked back to the bed, my cock pointing straight at the action ahead. First I grabbed my wife's feet and pulled off her shoes. Then I bent down and removed her garter belt and peeled the long sheer stockings off her legs. Now we were all naked. "Maybe Denise would like you to kiss her?" I asked. "Or whatever?"

Denise raised herself up on her elbows and smiled over at Debby, nodding. Debby looked back and quietly said, "I don't know what to do? What should I do?" she asked Denise.

"Just do what you like having done to you. Here..," she said, rolling over so her tits were before Debby. "Why don't you lick my nipples like you'd want Jimmy to lick yours?"

I sat between their outstretched legs and ran my hands idly up their thighs, watching. I would never have thought that this would be educational, but it sure was enlightening. After licking both erect nipples before her until they glistened with saliva, Debby opened her mouth wide and engulfed one of Denise's large tits. Debby's lips sucked inwards as she vacuumed on the breast half-devoured in her mouth. One hand roughly held the breast to her mouth, and the other pulled and pinched the other nipple, hard and wet. Denise's eyes bugged out, and she put one hand on Debby's neck, simultaneously stroking and pulling her closer. Then Debby began to gently bite and chew on the nipple, and Denise began to shake all over. So that was how Debby liked to have her tits chewed and pinched?! I vowed to be rougher with them in the future. I slid a finger into both their pussies and twirled it around inside, searching for the G-spot. Debby began to shake again and Denise clamped my wife's face to her tits, crying out in passion.

By now, I was REALLY ready. I pushed the two to the center of the bed and straddled one of Denise's thighs. I rammed my cock up her cunt and pulled her other leg up, so that the thigh ran up my chest and her calf and foot were above my head. Pistoning quickly, I looked over at Debby. "Why don't you eat some pussy, Deb?" I asked, and Denise moaned and begged in agreement. Debby gave a shy smile and bent to her task. This position allowed me to really put it to Denise, while exposing her cunt to Debby's fingerings and lickings. Denise came twice, but I refused to stop until her third orgasm, when I clamped the thigh to my chest and pounded forward, exploding into her.

Afterwards, we all lay back on the bed to rest and Debby asked Denise, "How'd you learn you were gay? Or become gay? Or whatever?"

Denise laughed. "I'm not gay, I'm bisexual. I like it both ways!" She giggled and continued. "My roommate in college was a lezzy, and she taught me. But believe me! I really like a big stiff cock." At this she reached down and began to fondle me. "But if the choice is some fat, smelly guy, or a cute girl, it's no choice. I'll eat pussy instead!" She continued to caress my stiffening cock until it was hard again. "Come on, let's try something!"

Denise lay flat on her back and spread her legs wide. Then she directed Debby to straddle her, in a sixty-nine position. She reached up and pulled Debby's pussy down to her face and told Debby to start licking her cunt. Then, after Debby was dining, Denise told me to fuck Debby doggy style. I rose up and carefully positioned myself, not wanting to hit Denise in the head with my knees, then slowly penetrated my wife's cunt. Debby went wild and began to scream her joy into the pussy she was licking out, and Denise began thrashing beneath us. Later we reversed the girls, only this time I fucked Denise's ass while she was straddling Debby.

Finally, I collapsed back onto the bed and fell asleep. But I noticed I was on the side of the bed, and the girls were still working each other over next to me. I smiled and nodded off.

Chapter 13

Debby and I couldn't make the next party, at Dan and Cindy's. We had gotten free tickets to see Phil Collins at the Coliseum and were going there, instead. Or I should say Debby won free tickets, which was a crazy story in it's own right.

She won them only about a week before, the Monday before the party and the concert. I had tried buying tickets everywhere, but the concert was one night only and had been sold out within hours of going on sale. Debby really wanted to go, but we resigned ourselves to waiting for the next time.

Then, that Monday morning, the craziness began. I was driving to work listening to the local rock station. Bob and Bill were blasting out their peculiar brand of insanity. I'm a diehard fan of their morning show from way back. They had been on just about every morning show on every station in the last two decades. Sooner or later they'd do something monumentally dumb, like the time they made a wakeup call to the governor's ex-wife and asked for the lieutenant governor, and get canned. But somehow, they also found a way back to another station, usually with a pay raise and unbelievable invective over their latest dismissal.

So anyway, I'm listening and they offered two tickets to Phil Collins to the first woman over eighteen who showed up at the studio naked. I started laughing as they switched to reading the news. Then, they announced a winner.

Bob:Okay, we've got a lady who just walked in the studio. Are you claiming the tickets?

Bill:Hold on, Bob, she can't claim the tickets. She's out of uniform. Or in uniform, I should say.

Bob:I'm getting to that, I'm getting to that! Jeez hold your horses. Excuse my partner, Miss...

Debby:Debby.

Bob:Debby. Bill is rude and crude. What's your last name?

Debby:Uh, do I have to say?

Bill:Afraid your mom is listening in?

Bob:Or your boyfriend?

Debby:Yeah, I guess so.

Bill:Which, mom or boyfriend?

Debby: I don't have a boyfriend, I'm married. (Laughing) (Holy shit! It was Debby! But was she naked? I pulled off into a mall parking lot to listen.)

Bob:Now Debby, Bill was correct earlier. There were two parts to this contest. You not only had to be the first woman to come in...

Bill:Yeah, you gotta be naked.

Bob:Right. Now you're wearing a raincoat. What's underneath?

Debby:Uh, nothing.

Bill:Nothing? Nothing at all?

Debby: Well, I am wearing my shoes.

Bob:You always drive around in nothing but a raincoat?

Debby:No! I was driving to work...

Bill:You work in nothing but a raincoat?

Debby:I work in a leotard. I'm an aerobics instructor. I took it off in your parking lot.

Bob:Fu...BEEEP!...that! Let's see.

Bill:Come on, you do want the tickets, right?

Debby:Okay, here goes. (Rustling of cloth as Debby removes her raincoat) How's this? (Silence for a moment)

Bill:Holy sh...BEEEP!...Jesus Christ!

Bob:Yeah! Wow!

Bill:Debby, I just gotta ask, just how big are those things?

Bob:You're married, right? Getting divorced soon??

Bill:I saw first. So what are your measurements, Debby.

Debby:I'm 38-24-34.

Bob:What's your cup size?

Bill:Can I measure?

Debby:No! D. (Laughing.)

Bill:Jeez! And get this, all you guys listening. Debby's a blonde, but only on top. We don't know if she's a natural blonde or a bleach blonde.

Bob:Yeah. If you're too stupid to understand, that means she's shaved her c...BEEEP!

Debby:Can you say c...BEEEP! on radio?

Bill:No. And you can't say t......BEEEP!, p...BEEEP!, or c...BEEEP! either.

Bob:Yeah, these are the rules we live by. See that guy in the engineer's booth?

Bill:Wave at Joey, Debby.

Debby:Hi, Joey! (Engineer sends sound of applause over radio)

Bob:Those other guys in there are from the sales staff. Don't you weasels have jobs?

Bill:Most useless form of life known to man, salesmen. Rank right up there with lawyers and politicians.

Bob:Wave to the weasels, Debby.

Debby:Hi, guys! (Engineer sends out sound of wild cheering) Hey, my hubby is a salesman. (Thank you, Debby!)

Bill:Our condolences.

Bob:Now, don't be a nitwit. He's probably very nice for a salesman. Right, Debby?

Debby:(Pouting) Yeah!

Bill:Let me guess, he's hung like a horse, right.

Bob:You really are a nitwit. You can't say that on the radio.

Bill:Hey! They didn't beep me! Salesmen are weasels. And saleswomen are weaselettes. Probably dress like you, Debby, in order to make the sale. (I wish!)

1...7891011...13