The Sword and the Bone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Running out of time! Just grab the sword if you really want it and get out of there!" replied the mage, who seemed to be struggling to sustain the magical barrier.

Mae looked towards the sword, it glistened beautifully in the torchlight, her desire for it grew rapidly, as if being controlled by an unseen force, she positioned herself behind the blade, and with two hands on it's hilt, but stopped.

As her hands touched the base of the weapon, the statues began to rumble and shake.
"Uh-oh" mumbled the mage as she pulled forth one more wave of magic trying to sustain the barrier to protect her friend. "Mae..! Hurry up and grab the sword! We gotta get out of here!" As she finished, the statue's eyes shined in a piercing red color. They animated to life and began moving... towards Rebecca.

"Mae... MAE!!" She cried out in distress as the three animated statues began shambling towards her "WAKE UP! PLEASE!!" she yelled as she began to run away from the imminent danger.

Meanwhile, in the moment when Mae placed her hands on the sword, a voice, an indistinguishable voice echoed in her mind.

"You... You who have awoken me"

"Huh, wait what's going on?" Mae asked in her own mind, seemingly able to view the world separate from her body.

"You are the one who has removed me from my resting place..."

Ignoring the disembodied voice, Mae saw the statues stir to life and begin their march against her friend "Oh shit! REBECCA!" she cried out trying with all of her might to move, but unable to force herself from her spot.

"HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!? WHO ARE YOU!? ARE YOU THE ONE CONTROLLING THEM!? STOP THOSE THINGS!" she screamed trying to flair herself into moving

"If you wish to stop them.... Heed my words girl." replied the strange voice "I have grand purpose in this world... but I lack the ability to fulfill my destiny..."

"You. You will be my vestle. You will be the one who will lead me towards my future... In return you shall inherit my powers... and my weaknesses."
"And if I refuse...?" Asked Mae, still staring at the statues ambling towards her companion

"Then you and your friend shall die here... the choice is yours."

"Not much of a choice..." mouthed off Mae, but upon seeing the metallic statues close in on Rebecca, she hardened her resolve and conceded "Fine... I'll do it. I'll take on whatever burden you ask of me... just stop those things from hurting Rebecca!"

The voice took on a more identifiable tone, sounding more feminine as it spoke to Mae "Mae... you and I are now one. Do as I instruct and my power will be yours to command" With a flash of light, Mae found herself inside her own body once more. She pulled the sword from its pedestal and held it high above her head. A brilliant light shined from the blade, illuminating the room far more than the torches did. The bronze statues, mere moments from closing in on the frightened mage, turned towards the brilliant light and upon gazing upon it, immediately they kneeled before the pedestal and ceased their movement once more.

"M...mae?" said the scared mage looking up onto her friend, still holding the sword aloft.

Mae tilted her head downwards, looking at Rebecca, when suddenly a huge toothy grin and wide opened eyes overtook her face

"WhooOoOoo's Maaaaeeeeee!?! NEYAHAHAHAHAHA" cackled the warrior in a demented tone

Rebecca cried out in fear, and took on a defensive stance as she charged a spell, yelling "Back off you creep!"

Immediately breaking character, Mae couldn't help but laugh heartily at Rebecca's cute, frightened face "Ha! I gotcha! You should see your face! Fuckin' Priceless!

"Damn it, Mae you-- dick! I was seriously scared that something might have happened to you!" replied Rebecca snapping back to an annoyed, hurt tone at her friend's tasteless prank

"Don't worry, everything turned out fine! We got the gold and I got this awesome looking new sword!" Mae announced triumphantly, still grinning ear to ear.

"I suppose we did, but that was really risky, those statues nearly got me, and I don't want to think what would have happened if they did catch me... what happened to you anyways, why did it take you so long to move and... how did you even stop those things?" queried Rebecca, annoyed look fading quickly to be replaced by her usual curiosity

Mae began moving away from the pedestal to reconvene with Rebecca, still holding her new sword with great care. "I... dunno. I can barely remember what happened... I remember seeing you being in trouble and hearing some voice say... something but I honestly can barely remember what it said or what I said to it.... Just that I wanted to stop those statues and it said that we are now one or something.... And then the next thing I know, I'm holding this sword above my head and the statues stopped moving. Kinda creepy now that I think about it..."

In response, the mage explained "How strange.... A disembodied voice, maybe that sword is more special than it seems. Hang on, let me see if that book I grabbed has any mention of it. Oh and also tell me if you notice something weird happening to you. You never know with magical swords, you might be cursed now or something..."

"Well, thanks for the reassurance..." responded Mae in a slightly sarcastic tone as she began to check for anything different about her.

A short time passed, Rebecca was still scouring the book trying to find any information on what exactly that sword was, but sadly to no avail. Frustrated, she let out a groan and said "Nothing.... Damn it. How about you Mae, notice anything different?"

"Well, no, not sure what I should be looking for though." replied Mae, now looking up from the small pile of gold procured from the pedestal. "But, I have been counting out our loot and it's looking like... about 200 gold pieces or so!"

"Ooh, nice that should be enough to replace your armor pretty easily, and leave us with plenty to get more supplies and maybe a shield for you, if you want" stated Rebecca, thinking through a list of things they can spend their new wealth on.

"Ehh, I don't know about a shield honestly, I've never been good with one, might just get in the way, maybe I could look at some more reinforced armor instead, something lined with a bit of metal" Mae replied, looking at the her hastily repaired armor as she starts returning the pile of gold to the small bag Rebecca gave her to hold it in.

"Not a bad idea I suppose" remarked Rebecca, "Oh, by the way, did you find anything on yourself? You should be looking for anything out of the ordinary, like maybe some markings, strange words on your arms or legs, maybe something on the palms of your hands..."

Taking another brief look at herself, Mae saw nothing out of the ordinary and shrugged, confirming to Rebecca that there did not seem to be anything different on her.

"Hmm... maybe something on your back? Mind if I take a look?" queriered the mage

"Ahhh... sure why not." responded Mae, turning herself so her back faced her friend.

"Okay... now could you erm... lift up your top please so I can actually look?" asked Rebecca nervously

"Oh, uhm right... right" responded Mae quickly inverting her top to expose her back grateful that she is turned away enough to hide her embarrassed face

"Hmm... I'm not seeing anything.... But..." Rebecca remarked as she examined the warrior's back "You are still pretty scratched up from earlier..." She gently placed her hand on Mae's back, running her fingers on the contours and scratches "Does that hurt..?"

Mae gasped, but not in pain. "Oh, sorry! Did that hurt!?" exclaimed a concerned Rebecca, pulling her hand away "No... no, just really sensitive for some reason... go on ahead." responded Mae.

"Oh... alright..." the timid mage said, returning to her examination of the warrior's wounds "They don't look so bad, but I would take a potion just in case... you wouldn't want these to get infected."

"Yeah, sure, fine..." acknowledged Mae distractedly. Something felt off to the warrior, when Rebecca started running her hands gently across her back, something in her began stirring, she started feeling something. A feeling she had never felt before, as if something was growing... something physical was growing... something in her nether regions. Panicking, Mae quickly pulled down her top and quickly dropped her pants to the ground. Mae stared down to witness the change, color quickly draining from her face.

Surprised by her friend's sudden stripping, Rebecca responded with an urgent tone in her voice "What's wrong!? What happened!?"

Unceremoniously, Mae turned around to face Rebecca, revealing... a dick. A six inch long erect human penis jutting out from Mae's crotch, curiously lacking balls. Rebecca's jaw dropped as the color drained from her face to match Mae's. "W...why do y...ou... why do you have a-a penis!?!" asked the long haired girl hand shaking as she points towards it

"How the hell am I supposed to know!? It wasn't there before!" barked back Mae, struggling to remain some form of composure. " It's weird...! Becca! What am I supposed to do! How do I make it go away!?!"

"It's... a .. it's a dick... sooo I guess you might to ahh... you know" replied rebecca making a slight jerking motion with her hand

Confused and losing patience, Mae called out "Do what!? I've never seen one before!! Becca cmon! It's huuurrrrts!"

"Wait... wait wait. Never seen one? But... back at the village didn't you and Darrian...?" questioned the mage

"What about me and Darrian!?" barked back the warrior frustratedly.

"Well you said to me before that you were going out to grab some meat with him! I thought that meant..." admitted the mage, timidly

"Meant what? We. Went. HUNTING! Rebecca! For meat! You thought that meant...? Ew! No! Besides he turned out to be gay!" Mae yelled. "SO WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS THING DAMN IT!"

"Okay! Okay, calm down! Well... hmm... it's a dick. And it's clearly magical, probably because of that sword... so... maybe fulfilling its intended purpose will make it go away?" Asked Rebecca, summoning the courage to respond clearly.

"Intended purpose?" Mae echoed "What, am I supposed to find someone to knock up or something?" Mae said crassly, dick seeming to twitch as if it had a mind of its own.

"I mean, maybe not that far, maybe you can try just... ahh masturbaiting... maybe that will help?"

"Oh... well, I still don't know how to do that with one of these... you think you could show me...?" Responded Mae, as she calmed her voice and put on her best puppy dog eyes.

"Well, I uhm wouldn't know...." trying not to give into Mae's begging face... and failing Rebecca said "Here... I can.... Try..." she blushed bright red as she slowly inched closer to Mae. She extended her arm out and gently laid her hand on the erect phallus. Mae's new dick was relatively smooth to the touch, yet felt as hard as a rock, it was lacking in foreskin, and was seemingly circumsized, somehow. The head, bright pink and throbbing slightly as blood rushed through it, had a rougher texture that was very sensitive to the touch. Rebecca ran her hand across Mae's dick with almost curiously intent, gently rubbing her fingers across it in a variety of ways, causing it to twitch in anticipation.

Mae moaned at the gentle touch of the mage, feeling her previous discomfort melt away into a feeling of pleasure. Her breathing became heavier and she found herself smiling towards Rebecca, giving her unspoken approval of her actions and looking at her with eyes, begging her to continue. Rebecca heeded her silent plea and whispered "I can't believe I'm doing this" before she gently grasped her best friend's new tool and began massaging it with her hand.

Rebecca started at a slow pace, not fully sure of how to perform this action herself. She handled the shaft gently and pulled the skin over the head in a long stroke before letting her hand slide back. As she repeated the motion, Mae found herself to be putty in Rebecca's hand, moaning softly "yeeeeeesssss" between heavy breaths as she looked at Rebecca with lustful eyes. Meeting Mae's gaze, Rebecca found herself extremely shy once more, despite her brazen actions. She blushed and turned her head to the side and downwards as she continued her handjob, picking up in pace.

Wanton lust built up within Mae, as her breathing increased, she found herself absentmindedly trusting her hips into Rebecca's hand while moaning her name, which increased the pace even further. Mae felt her mind starting to blank out, focusing only on her new appendage, and the alien feeling of the pleasure it was being brought in Rebecca's soft hand. She started taking control of the pace, demanding more out of what she was feeling. The pleasure began building up, now with Rebecca's hand moving at a much faster pace, along with Mae's thrusting, a clear fluid began leaking from the tip of her cock. Rebecca inadvertently spread the precum across the throbbing cock, allowing her hand to glide across with ease.

With the increase of stimulation, Mae felt a pressure build up deep within herself, in her own mind she knew, it wouldn't be long now, something was about to happen. Mae's breathing reached a new height and she involuntarily moaned with each thrust. The pressure building up within her increased further and further. She gave Rebecca one last lustful look in the eyes before she felt herself reach climax. Her legs buckled and gave way, her pussy released a torrent of clear liquid, she yelled out in overwhelming pleasure before finally hot, white cum shot out from her cock, making a mess all over Rebecca's hand and arm. Her legs finally gave out, and a tired, out of breath, yet extremely satisfied Mae fell onto her knees.

The gravity of what she had just done to her best friend had not fully set in on Rebecca and she awkwardly wiped away the cum onto a spare rag she had in her pocket. Still unable to really look her in the eyes and with cheeks redder than a rose, she asked timidly "is... is that better now...? Do you understand what you have to do?"

"Uhhh... huh" Replied Mae dreamily.

"Hey, snap out of it!" barked Rebecca, snapping her finger for emphasis. " Hey look, it looks like it's going away."

"Huh, sweet! Thank god!" Mae cheered regaining some composure as she looked down to see her erection going flacid. Mae stared at it hoping to see this accursed appendage disappear, but much to her own annoyance, it remained. Fortunately for her, her new cock did shrink down to a much more manageable size, only about 3 inches long when flaccid by her estimate. "Oh gods damn it. It's still there!" Mae complained, pulling up her pants from off the floor.

"Hmmm, I guess it's gonna take more than just getting it off once to fix it. It might even be something you just have to live with for now." Replied Rebecca as she stuffed the soaked rag back into her pocket.

"Oh don't even say that! How the hell am I supposed to go about life with a fucking cock dangling between my legs" fretted Mae .

"I wouldn't know either, Mae, but you're gonna have to for now at least. C'mon let's head back to that study from earlier, I might be able to find some books there with info on this dick of yours, and we can probably camp there too if needed." replied Rebecca as she turns towards the exit of the room

"Yeah, alright alright, I'm coming" responded Mae, quickly running to catch up with Rebecca.


12