All Comments on 'The Taking of a Woman Ch. 05'

by assman999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great conclusion

I thoroughly enjoyed this seris. The build up or rather her decent was paced well. I hope you continue writing.....Zgirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Report that previous comment and delete it!!!

Hey assman, please report that last comment for being horribly racist (look for the little triangle in the bottom right corner of the comment box; it's barely visible) and send a complaint. Such terrible words have no place here so you should delete it afterwords by going to your submissions page and moderating your comments. I'm Indian and I think such outlandish racism has no credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid moron

hey bozo,

this is for the previous anonymous moron.

have you been to the us or uk after 9/11? or, heard about the Sikhs being shot in the us, you moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Racist

Please all stories along these lines are Racist. Someone is always trying to place the race card. Its funny how we have a black president but still the black man has his hand out. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
assman999 u r terrific .

yr.writing style and the way u built up sex and seduction is not seen any where.

i particularly wonder ,how could u so surely feel and express like women do (as anushka felt and expressed in the story).r u dr. in psychology? or u r a woman yourself.otherwise it is impossible to show such true but bitter side of a woman.

i did read thousands of sex stories in dozens of websites.but none came nearer to the temptation and seduction build up in your story.

all comments on racial and all r thrash.

i enjoyed yr. sex story writing skills very much. thank u.

pl. write more such stories.

rgrds and thanks,

anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
super

super super story really nasty hot

thank u rated 5 stars

Saira123Saira123over 8 years ago
Hot

Hi assman999

Please carry on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This part is incredibly hot. You should continue this series and take it to the next level.

Meenacarlous28Meenacarlous28over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed as it's a situation which I'm in. My hubby's black boss is my lover and every weekend my Indian hubby takes me to my lover. I'm still married and as such am lucky to enjoy both worlds. I am going to write my experience soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous