The Taking of a Woman Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert climbed over her, kissing her chest, her neck, her lips. "Did you enjoy it?" he asked with a smirk.

She kissed him fiercely in response, "Why didn't you find me sooner? Come to India and fuck me in the shed behind my house? Oh, I would have given you my virginity!" She didn't know how to express her need, didn't know how to put this new, raw carnal side of her into words.

"I know baby... but I'm here now. And now that you're my cumslut you can have everything you need."

He lay over her, balancing some weight on his forearms, and she felt his huge member poised on the edge of her womanhood.

"Your days of 'lovemaking' are over Anushka, what we do is called 'fucking'," he grinned.

Anushka stroked his chest tenderly, "Then fuck me."

He wasn't gentle. But he did not need to be. His cock kissed her dripping lips and slid in smoothly, her vagina lubricated and ready for him. They both moaned together as they were finally one, finally expressing their lust for each other without a care in the world. Anushka's pussy walls gripped Robert's cock, and squeezed, showing how tight she was and making him shudder as he pushed in harder, thrusting hard.

Anushka spread her legs and wrapped them around Robert, allowing him to go as deep as possible.

"Mmmmnghh," she moaned as he embedded himself into her, almost his entire shaft pressed against her cervix. They lay like that a moment, enjoying the moment of joining. Then Robert slowly withdrew his cock, letting Anushka's pussy milk him as he did, and once he was almost completely out, he began fucking his exotic Indian slut.

Anushka gasped at the force of Robert's assault on her pussy, the lips stretching to accommodate him. He was going slow, but he made Surinder seem like an anemic boy in comparison. She embraced him with her arms as well, letting her body get used to its new owner, enjoying the power and the submission.

"Yeah, take that baby, this is what real cock feels like!" Robert panted as his chiseled torso pumped away into Anushka's slender curves, her breasts jiggling about and her slim stomach moving in tandem with him. He kissed her passionately, then buried his face in her hair, smelling hints of her fragrance under the cum and the wine and gravy, enjoying her pussy squeezing his shaft as he slowly picked up speed.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped as he moved into her "Ohhhh this feels so good, soooo much better than my useless husband"

He gave her right tit a slap, leaving a red mark "He isn't your husband anymore, just a useless fool who didn't fuck his woman right. Remember that you're mine now."

"Yes...mmmm... yes... yours," was all she got out. Robert's caring nature and his possessive, sadistic side made her horny. She knew the slutty naked girl in her bathroom mirror, pleasuring herself with a hairbrush, was her real existence now. The Anushka Sahni of old was gone for good.

He lifted her off the bed roughly, turning her around and pushing her so her ass was in the air. Robert took his penis into his hand and slid it into Anushka again, resuming their frantic pace as she moaned into the pillows beneath him, clutching the sheets as he plundered her. The sight of her ass bouncing around, the flesh moving invitingly, was divine.

"Ohhh fuck fuck fuck... Yoo're such a fucking tight slut... what a cunt!" screamed Robert as he made longer deeper strokes into her soft depths. His hands held her round hips for support, and he took the chance to give her a resounding slap on her butt, the skin turning a pink colour.

"You like that don't you?" he asked as his balls slapped against her, a wet squelching noise.

"Yes, YES! Oh baby.... Fuck me harder... fuck me fuck me!"

SLAP!

Hearing Anushka utter such obscenities made him lust for her more, and the humping grew more fierce.

"I won't be long now baby... Your tight cunt is begging me to blow.." groaned Robert as Anushka began to shake as she came again. He slapped her juicy buns again, and slowly rubbed her asshole with his thumb, stimulating her more.

"Yes, yes... oh god.. I want you so bad!"

"Whose slut are you? Who do your holes belong to?"

"You, YOU! All my holes are yours Robert Stevens!"

"Mmmm fuck yeah they are!" gasped Robert as he slid his finger a little into her protesting asshole, the muscles clamping down tight as he wiggled it, his cock now pumping her with all its might.

Anushka screamed as her holes continued to be abused, and found herself being yanked by the hair to rest on his torso, both of them kneeling on the bed now. Another mighty push into her and Robert came again, her body receiving its second torrent of seed for the night from his huge manhood, pumping deep into her womb. She closed her eyes and leaned back into him as his huge arms wrapped around her supportively. The river of sperm in her womb made her glad she had the sense to take a pill in advance.

They collapsed onto the bed next to each other, panting and moaning. Robert gathered her into his chest, reveling in his victory, having claimed his exotic Indian beauty.

"I want you," he moaned, "Forever"

Anushka smiled at his gruff and commanding proposal, gently removing his arm and getting out of bed. She went into the bathroom, smiling at her cumstained and bedraggled slut look, and slid her wedding ring off her finger. She dropped it into the toilet, watching it slowly drift to the bottom, before flushing it once and for all.

"Goodbye Surinder Sahni, I wish I could take more pity on you, but I don't care anymore."

She winked at her reflection before returning to bed and climbing under the sheets with Robert, cum still dribbling out of her pussy.

"I'm all yours, forever." she whispered.

"Good," he said as he cupped her buttocks. "How does Anu Stevens sound?"

********************

Surinder Sahni opened the thick postal envelope alone in his room in a small hotel in Ireland and puzzled over its contents. There was a compact disk, some official looking documents, a smaller envelope, and a letter marked 'READ FIRST'. Confused, he opened the letter.

Surinder

London was lonely for me,. you weren't around. You didn't spend enough time thinking about the needs of your wife, and now the inevitable has happened. I am writing to tell you that our marriage is over. The documents for divorce are attached. I have moved on and am now engaged to another man, his identity will be revealed in the compact disc I have included. You should know that I have no personal ill will towards you, and hope you find someone dull and boring like you wish. I am in better hands now, literally, and will be forever. This is goodbye. Everything else you need is in the envelope. Do send the papers in within the week, as I am to be remarried soon.

Regards

Anushka

He felt like he had been punched in the gut by a professional boxer. He sat down on the bed and stared at the wall as his world collapsed around him, trying to remember signs, think of what went wrong. He cringed at the thought of informing his family, how he would be considered the product of a failed marriage.

Almost an hour later, he mustered the courage to go through the rest of the document, hoping he could get some leave from work to take care of things and cope.

The smaller envelope contained a one way ticket home along with a statement that said his work visa had been withdrawn effective immediately. Included was a note that said simply:

Your services are no longer required.

R.S.

It was with building dread that he popped the disc into the CD player under the large TV.

The image showed a radiant Anushka, dressed in a thin, sexy red saree, with a big smear of kumkum powder on her forehead signifying her as a married woman. She smiled at the camera. "This is for your benefit Surinder."

He almost retched as he saw the dark form of his boss come into the frame, stark naked, and embrace Anushka from behind. She moaned and turned to him, kissing him passionately, with tongue involved, as he wiped away her kumkum as if it meant nothing. A tear rolled down Surinder's face as he saw his wife strip down and suck his boss off as he groped her like a common slut.

Forty minutes he watched, as his wife gave Robert a blowjob, then had sex with him. Pillow talk about how good it all was followed, before Surinder cringed as Robert Stevens began exploring his wife's butthole. He watched as he inserted the tip of a bottle of lubricant into the tiny puckered ring, then his finger, and finally a good chunk of the eleven inches of black meat made Anushka scream, Robert's name, not his. On the verge of his climax, Robert Stevens looked straight at the camera, "See what you get for being a dud in the sack? Better men claim your wife. Oh wait, she's MY wife now.." he trailed off as they stiffened. Then the towering black man got up and left the frame as Anushka turned her rear to the camera, which zoomed in to show her gaping, clenching asshole, dripping with sperm.

The video went black.

The Stevens couple received the divorce papers within three days time, and were married a day later. Surinder Sahni was not seen or heard from again.

END

12