All Comments on 'The Taking of Jill'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
annanovaannanovaalmost 14 years ago
retouched?

I know you've combined the two chapters, but I really don't see too much that is different. Although, I still find the ending to be incredibly bittersweet, but that's my own experiences coloring my view.

I still laugh every time I read about Trent not wanting to piss in the garden. Dude, that's totally a French thing! Nobody would comment on it there.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Well, when I was there, I wasn't about to piss in their beautiful gardens!

Besides, Trent just needed an excuse to get into that bathroom while Jill was showering, dontchaknow.

About the editing, no, the story isn't substantially different now. (Nor are the new chapters of "Christmas With Summer," yet I know you can 'feel' the difference.) However, were you to compare the old version of "Jill" side by side with this new version, you'd discover probably a thousand small changes, all of which combine to make for a more cleanly written story that has a smoother flow. Sitting down to read the old version, countless things jarred me, and those are the things that needed changing. Nothing should ever distract, and that was the goal.

pawwriterpawwriteralmost 14 years ago
Best thing you've ever written

It was a very sweet and loving story, not at all like Summer, although I liked those also. I am glad to see you back after a few months. Would love to see more stories like this. I am reading Deception also. Can't wait to see where that goes.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007almost 14 years ago
Beautiful

I have to agree this is one of the best you have written, and the best on the site. Personally I think you should explore Allan now and see what it take for him to find his perfect woman or man...that he could express that passion with.

vikingsiddhuvikingsiddhuover 12 years ago
good story

thank you for a wonderful story. just a suggestion; i feel this is more suited to either erotic couplings or loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a sweet and romantic story.

Please keep on writing. I'll be checking on a regular basis for any new ones.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Wonderful Beautiful Story!!!

This was one of the most wonderful beautiful stories I have read in a long time and I loved all of it! I hope Jill and Trent have a long and happy marriage till the end of time.

Annie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous