All Comments on 'The Talent'

by miwoodsman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great minds think alike

Fun story with good pacing! I don't read a lot on this site, but I enjoyed the original use of paranormal skills - it wasn't THE focus, but was an important factor. Well done!

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 17 years ago
I wish I may, I wish I might...have this Talent

This story is unusual because it is written from both the male and female perspectives and it is done very well. I find the woman's thoughts to be spot on. Lgreenwood does a great job with descriptions. This story in particular has little passages of words strung together that make for pulse quickening moments.

Definetly a good read!

Thanks, Lgreenwood!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fun

It was a fun story to read, although I don't know if it was in the right category. Otherwise, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet

This is one of my favorites not only because the sex is hot but because it is sweet. Hot and sweet is way more fun than just hot. Everything in the story feels connected except the the part where Jen describes Derrick's 3some. This part has hot sex too but the protagonists lose the connection and this scene feels forced. You could have made this episode fit in with a phrase such as "Jen smiled at Derrick and her pussy became even wetter" or "Derrick noticed Jen was flushed and her nipples were even longer". Something to connect Jen and Derrick would have made that scene fit in.

JBmanly50JBmanly50over 10 years ago
Your mind is wierd, in a fantastic way

Talk about talent. I hope I don't sound condecending, or over embelishing when I say that you think on a different level. It's like reading Isaac Asimov.

This is only the second of the stories you have submitted that I have read, but I get the feeling that all of your stories are going to be an adventure that will fill me with anticipation to read the next.

I do have a suggestion, that you employ an editor. There were half a dozen or more errors that interupted the imagery that your story created in my head. That was frustrating.

On a positive note, the concept of not only being able to sense and influence another's thoughts, but to be an empath as well, is very intriging.

Thank you

JBManly50

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

What a great read! The plot doesn't "twist" - it just develops in a totally unexpected way. Keep up the great work, please.

oldtwitoldtwitover 7 years ago
Oh what a talent

Oh what a talent to have, good idea and well written, loved the sex in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weird bout fun!

5 stars 🌟

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex is realy too automatic. Every time they do something sexual.

And the sex moves ahead too fast too. Every time.

From my perspective it'd have been better with at least some reluctance to proceed, reluctance that was felt by the other, and that needed to be overcome by the telepathy.

Mouth onto cock too fast. Mouth on pussy too fast.

Lacks the real eroticism you're capable of.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars because there is no fluff to thr goal.

reddancerreddancerover 1 year ago

Beautifully written, as all your stories are!

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

A match made in psychic heaven, two sender/receivers destined to meet. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely done! Thank you. But I am not entirely satisfied, either. But I surely do WISH that you were planning on adding stories and chapters to the tale!

Seems obvious that the potential is enormous for more! E.g. what if Jennifer had a sister who was in desperate need of defloration, or just visiting and masturbating while visualizing her desires?

Or maybe they'll decide that it would be irresponsible not to develop the talent further, perhaps by "edging" a lot and "broadcasting" or "tuning in" ideas with other potential partners. Maybe one of those partners could be someone with 🌟 power and a reputation for sexual activity but limited satisfaction in life, such as Alexis Ren, e.g. for a contest entry?

Perhaps they decided to search out others with the talent, and find out that they are out there, WISHING they are able to learn to use it responsibly? And they have to come up with an ethos, rules for themselves to limit the potential for misuse?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous