The Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick laughed. "I see you're on to me. Seriously, though, I do have go and I feel bad about it. Can I call you tomorrow afternoon?"

Jennifer smiled. "Of course." She stood up and got her phone as he dressed. They traded cell phones and each entered their numbers. With that finished, she walked him to the door.

"I'll talk to you soon," he said, hugging her. They kissed for several minutes, his hands running over her naked body. Jennifer felt herself getting wet again.God, he makes me so horny! She moved her leg and pressed her thigh into his groin, feeling his stiffening cock. Derrick massaged her ass with his hands before breaking the kiss.

"Thank you for a lovely night, Miss Jennifer. I look forward to seeing you again."

She giggled as he walked out the door and she stood there, her naked body exposed in the doorway, watching him walk down the stairs. When he was out of her sight, she closed the door and locked it, checking each lock twice.

Jennifer leaned back against the door and reflected on the evening. She certainly had never been accused of being easy and she had never slept with anyone on the first date before. And, yet, what had happened tonight felt so right. He could read her so well. No, read wasn't the right word for it. It was more like he was a radio tuned to her specific channel, a channel that no one else received. She looked down at the cell phone in her hand and, as she walked back to the living room, she flipped it open and pulled up the phonebook. She scrolled through the entries until she found his: Derrick the First. She laughed and pressed the SEND button.

Derrick's phone rang as he walked down the sidewalk. He fished it out and read the display: Jennifer - All Rookie Team. Laughing, he answered, "Hello, Rookie."

"Hello, Derrick the First. I couldn't resist when I saw your entry."

"And you just wanted to check that the number worked, right?"

Jennifer laughed. "Yeah, that, too. And I wanted to say, thank you, for such a great night and helping me achieve so many firsts."

"You're welcome. Just remember you had it in you."

"Thanks again. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," he said and hung up the phone with a smile on his lips.She is special.

Derrick walked three blocks up to the subway station. At this late hour only local trains were running so he'd have a lot of time to think. He boarded a nearly deserted car on an uptown train, sat down, leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes.She is special.

**********

Derrick felt an urge to ask out the woman in front of him whose body he had been admiring for the last five minutes. She stood 5'7" tall, her skirt showing off shapely legs. He ogled her nicely sculpted ass. She was wearing a tight fitting blouse and, when she turned to look out the front window, the snug blouse accentuated her breasts that appeared to be size 34B. Her brown hair fell to her shoulders and she had the prettiest face he had seen in a long time.

The problem was, he wasn't the kind of guy to strike up a conversation with someone he didn't know, let alone ask them out to dinner. He silently cursed his shyness and pondered his dilemma until fate intervened: change spilled out of her pocketbook and scattered on the floor. He saw his opportunity and helped her retrieve her money. When their hands touched, Derrick thought about having dinner with her and she grabbed his fingers.

He knew at that moment she had imagined them having dinner together. He knew this because he felt a charge leaving his body for hers. He knew this because he had sent her the image. And he knew this because he saw the image in her mind, through her mind's eye. When their hands parted, the circuit was broken and he couldn't read her.

She eyed him for a moment then held out her hand and introduced herself. As they shook hands, the circuit was re-established and Derrick sent her the image again. He waited a few beats after the handshake was over, then wished her a nice day and turned to leave. She stopped him and quickly asked him out. After making the arrangements Derrick said goodbye and walked out with a smile on his face. He had always had better success if he let the girl take the lead. And that was how Derrick met Jennifer.

**********

The train stopped and Derrick opened his eyes to check the station name. He saw he had at least another 30 minutes before his stop. The only other people on his car now were a young couple, sitting with their backs to him, kissing feverishly. He was tired, both physically and mentally. Connecting with girls always took something out of him but tonight he felt especially drained. He closed his eyes again, felt the train jerk to a start and thought back to when he first discovered his talent.

**********

Derrick became aware of his unusual talent back in high school, although at the time he didn't know how to use it. On dates with some girls he would get a distinct vibe, almost as if he was reading their mind. Except, he realized, he wasn't reading their minds - at first it was more like stealing quick glances at pictures as they flashed by. He thought he was imagining it but soon associated it with physically touching them. But it didn't work with all girls and it never happened when he shook a guy's hand. With some girls the connection was better and with some, worse. And with some girls, he wasn't able to connect at all. It had nothing to do with how the girls looked or how they acted or their ethnicity or how much he liked or disliked them. Of course, once he learned he was glimpsing inside a girl's mind he tried to use it to his advantage.

On his first attempt he was making out with a girl in a car and an image of him squeezing her breasts flashed from her. As he moved his hand up and felt her breast, she hugged him tighter and kissed him harder. The next image that flashed by was his hand down the front of her pants as she squirmed excitedly.

But when his hand moved between her legs she pushed him away and yelled, "God, Derrick! What the hell do you think your doing? Take me home now!"

He drove her home as she fumed in silence. She refused to go out with him or even speak to him after that night.

His next several attempts had mixed success with no rhyme or reason, or so he thought. It wasn't until Derrick was in college that he learned he could do more with his talent.

By his sophomore year, he had taken a more philosophical approach. Instead of acting on the images he received, he would go on as usual until he sensed the girl's frustration and, at that moment, he would act. By playing it safe girls never got mad at him for doing what they wanted him to do. And, yet, he was somewhat dissatisfied with these encounters. All that changed one night.

Derrick was at a party at Helen's apartment. Derrick liked Helen because she was laid back and hanging with her was like hanging out with a guy - she liked beer and could drink plenty of guys under a table, she occasionally told raunchy jokes, and wasn't easily offended. And she was attractive. She stood 5'9", just a few inches shorter than Derrick, her long legs leading up to her rounded hips, small waist, and on up to her 34C breasts. Her short blond hair framed her pretty Scandinavian face. But, he had never asked her out because they were such good friends.

At the party Derrick was having a good time, joking with friends, engaging in philosophical discussions of how the Smurfs were really an allegory for the U.S.S.R. and why the football team would win its conference but lose its bowl game. By the end of the party, Derrick and Helen were sitting at the kitchen table talking while finishing the beer. Only four people remained: Helen, Derrick and two guys passed out in the living room.

"Help me roust them?" she asked.

"Sure."

Derrick got up and walked over the couch. It took several minutes of prodding to wake up Sam and get him to his feet while Helen did the same to Jeff. They got them their coats, steered them out the front door and watched as they tottered off toward home.

Helen surveyed the apartment. "Good party. I can tell by the mess."

"Since you were a gracious host I'll help you pick up," said Derrick and she gladly accepted.

They spent the next half hour picking up beer bottles, plastic cups, and empty liquor bottles while listening to music. Derrick mopped up a puddle of cheap beer on the living room carpet with a kitchen towel. At least, he hoped it was cheap beer - Helen advised him to trash the towel. He took out the garbage and dumped the bottles in the recycling bin. He returned and washed up.

She walked him to the door, thanked him and gave him a hug. While hugging her, Derrick sensed she wanted to kiss him, so he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Helen smiled, leaned in and gave him a small kiss on the lips. Derrick saw in her mind the image of them kissing passionately, their hands running over each other's bodies. He kissed her back harder and the next moment they were kissing fiercely, they're arms wrapped around each other as they shuffled back into the front hall of her apartment. The door swung shut behind them as Helen pressed him up against the wall.

They kissed for several minutes while Derrick watched images of them in various states of undress and groping pour from her mind. He wondered if he could steer her thoughts, so he consciously sent her an image of him kissing her from behind, her body pressed to his while his hands explored her body. An instant later the image came back to him and Helen turned around.

He kissed the side of her neck as he hugged her from behind, one arm around her shoulders, the other on her flat stomach as Helen's hands gripped the sides of his thighs. He saw that she wanted him to kiss and lick her ear, so his lips moved up and obliged. He felt her breast with his right hand as his left rubbed her stomach. Helen squeezed his thighs with her hands. Derrick unbuttoned her shirt and slid his hand in under her bra and squeezed her breast. She unfastened the clasp at the front, freeing her ample breasts. His fingers played over her nipples making them stand at attention. Derrick imagined her rubbing her buttocks against him. A few seconds later, she ground her ass on his groin, the friction delicious against his hard cock. He imagined his hand down the front of her pants massaging her pussy. She turned her head and kissed his mouth, her tongue plunging deep, as the image came back to him.

His right hand continued caressing her breasts as his left un-snapped her jeans and lowered the zipper. He pushed the front of her panties down until his fingers found wetness. Helen moaned and tightly gripped his thighs. His finger entered her and he imagined her grabbing his cock. She reached behind her and felt his bulge, tight in his jeans. His fingers, slick with her juices, rubbed her clit. She gasped and squeezed his cock firmly before turning around. Helen pushed his coat off and pulled at his shirt, tugging it off over his head. She kissed him hard, her breasts pressed against his chest. Derrick pictured her on her knees, his cock in her mouth. The image flashed through her mind and she stepped back. Without a word, she took his hand in hers and led him to her bedroom where she pushed him down on the bed.

Helen rubbed his cock through his jeans before unbuckling his belt. She undid his jeans, reached in and grabbed him through his underwear. She crawled on top and straddled him, her pelvis digging into his as she removed her shirt and bra. They kissed, their tongues mingling. Derrick pictured her on her back, his face buried between her thighs. At this thought, Helen rubbed her pussy against his cock and sucked on his tongue. She kissed down his neck to his chest where she playfully tongued his nipples, before moving lower across his stomach. She pulled his jeans off and ran her hands up his thighs. They paused at his underwear before yanking the cotton material off.

She grabbed his shaft, wet her lips and took him in her mouth. Derrick gasped at the sensation. He pictured her rubbing his balls while sucking him off - Helen ran a hand over his balls. He pictured her running her tongue just over the tip of his penis - she swirled her on tongue around the head - he groaned. He pictured her licking his shaft from the base to the tip - she ran her tongue up down its length. The sensations were maddening. Derrick imagined her mouth sliding up and down on his cock moving faster and faster - Helen's head moved quickly, her mouth sucking eagerly bringing him closer to climax. He couldn't stand the pressure in his balls anymore and exploded in her mouth. She swallowed, then licked and sucked his penis to get every drop. She climbed on top of him and laid her head on his chest.

"You liked?" she asked.

"Oh, yes. I liked!" he answered, kissing the top of her head. "Very much." He held her for a minute, resting, before saying, "Now it's your turn," and rolling her onto her back.

Derrick nibbled on her ear before kissing down her neck. With a breast in each hand, he licked and kissed each one in turn, bathing her nipples with his tongue. He no longer broadcasted - he only listened, letting her thoughts guide him. He lingered there until the sensation became too intense for her and then kissed down her flat stomach. He tugged her tight jeans off and sat between her legs looking at her. He ran one finger over her pussy through her damp panties. He felt the outer lips, the opening of her pussy, and finally her clit. Helen's breathing became heavy and her body squirmed.

"Eat me, Derrick!" she said, hoarsely. "Eat me!"

He peeled off her panties and his eyes drank in the light blondish brown down of her bush. Her clit was swollen, her pussy glistened and he gaped as a drop of wetness ran out her slit and down towards her ass. He reached out and slid one finger into her and ran it up to her clit that he rubbed in little circles. Helen moaned. Derrick leaned down and licked her wet pussy, tasting her, running his tongue up and down her sex before arriving at her clit. He listened to her thoughts closely, following her silent directions as he quickly licked her to multiple orgasms. Finally she pulled his head up and panted, "Stop! Enough."

He lay with his head on her stomach waiting for her to catch her breath before asking, "Do you have any condoms?"

She smiled and reached over to the nightstand drawer and fished out a condom. She tossed it to him and said, "Fuck me."

Derrick knelt between her legs and put on the condom. He guided his cock to her waiting hole and slowly slipped inside her. He paused before moving his hips, slowly at first, as Helen rocked her hips. Gradually they built up speed until he was pounding her, sweat glistening on their bodies, her fingers digging into his back. He imagined fucking her from behind and she stopped moving.

He slid out of her as she turned over and got on all fours. She reached back between her legs, grabbed his cock and guided it into her. Derrick gripped her hips as he pumped into her. With each thrust Helen pushed back against him, driving him deeper, causing her to grunt. Her grunting grew louder and in her mind Derrick saw she was getting close. His hips moved faster and her grunts became cries, growing louder on each thrust before she screamed, "OHGODOHGODOHGOD" over and over until her body spasmed and her pussy contracted around his cock. Derrick continued thrusting and Helen orgasmed again, her pussy milking his cock, as he finally came, long and hard. They collapsed on the bed and slept.

**********

They never officially became a couple, rather, they were just "friends with privileges." A cruder way to put it is that they were fuck-buddies. When they weren't seeing other people, they would hang out often, fooling around, exploring each other's bodies.

One afternoon, Helen was kneeling, topless, between his legs as he sat on the couch, her hands stroking his cock, giving Derrick the finest hand-job he had ever received. He wanted her to run her tongue over his balls so he pictured it in his mind. She continued pumping her hand but her head did not move down to his lap. Instead, the image that came back was of her licking cleanly shaven balls. The thought drove him wild. Helen's hand was moving rapidly, almost a blur. She squeezed his balls with her other hand, driving him over the edge, making him come on her tits. She licked his cum from her hands and sucked his deflating cock clean.

She stood up and said, "Let's take a shower before the movie," and grabbed his hand and led him in the bathroom. They showered, taking turns to lather up each other's bodies in the hot spray. Helen maneuvered him under the water, soaped up her hands and stroked his stiffening cock expertly.

"You know," she said, her hands working his hard member to full attention. "While I like hair, I think it would be fun if we shaved your balls." Her hand squeezed his sac firmly. Derrick groaned and grunted in agreement.

Helen turned him to face the water to rinse the soap off his groin. She turned him back, got on her knees and dispensed shaving cream into her hand. She spread the foam over his scrotum and picked up her razor.

"Hold still."

She carefully shaved him and all the while Derrick's cock felt harder than it ever had before. The cooling sensation on his balls as the razor cut a swath raised the hair on the back of his neck. At last she was finished. He ran a finger over his scrotum, savoring the soft smoothness of the skin. Helen had left pubic hair at the base of the shaft so he didn't look pre-pubescent.

They turned off the shower and dried off. Derrick wrapped a towel around his waist and headed for the bedroom to dress. When he turned around she was right behind him and pushed back onto the bed. Without saying a word, she opened his towel and began licking his balls. Her wet tongue bathed his sac, her breath warm and cool at the same time. He moaned loudly and dug his fingers in her hair as she sucked on each ball in turn. She continued licking and kissing for several minutes until he felt the onset of another orgasm.

"Oh, God! That feels great!" he groaned. "I'm going to come!"

"That's the whole point," she murmured, and took his cock in her mouth. His hips bucked and he came, filling her mouth. Helen stood up and smiled, licking her lips. "Hurry up and get dressed. We don't want to be late for the movie."

Derrick repaid her in spades that night. Early on in the film, he undid her pants and worked her pussy with his fingers, causing her to come repeatedly. For the first couple, Helen's body tensed in silent ecstasy but with each successive orgasm she came harder and harder until she finally cried out loud, her whole body shaking, her legs clamped around his hand. Fortunately, it was during a noisy part of the movie so the other patrons didn't notice. Well, at least not the patrons sitting on the other side of the theater.

**********

The train stopped and the doors hissed open. Derrick had one more stop to go. He thought about Helen and about how he wanted to be more than just a privileged friend. They had discussed this several times at length, but Helen didn't want it go any further.

"I like you a lot as a friend and love doing things with you and to you but I don't want be anything more than that. You'll always have a special place in my heart, but I don't see us staying together," she had told him one day.

Not long after that she became involved with another guy and they drifted apart. Two years ago Derrick heard they were married. He sent them a card wishing them all the happiness in the world. And for her, he meant it.

The train stopped again. He got off, leaving the two young lovers alone and walked up the platform to the unmoving escalator. As he emerged onto the city sidewalk, the chilled night air hit him in the face, waking him up. He walked the last several blocks to his apartment lost in thought.