The Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She answered her own question, closing her eyes. "The redhead sat on your face while Lisa gave you a blowjob. I'm seeing it through your eyes and I can almost taste Michelle's pussy."

Unable to stop himself, he recalled how she tasted.

"Yes, I can taste her now. She has a tattoo of a blue star just above and to the left of her pussy. The other one is sucking your cock and I can feel it. God, it feels fantastic - the stud in her tongue feels amazing as she runs it over your cock! I feel your tongue on Michelle's hard clit, licking quickly. You suck her clit into your mouth and, Oh! She comes! Lisa's tongue is driving you wild and, Oh, God! You come in her mouth!

"They trade places and Lisa sits on your face and rubs her pussy against your mouth. She tastes good, too but different. Her pussy is shaved and she has a stud in her labia. The redhead kisses her on the mouth while squeezing Lisa's breasts. Lisa guides Michelle's mouth down to her nipple as you eat her out. Michelle moves down to your cock and runs her tongue over your balls until you get hard again. She takes you in her mouth and her tongue flicks the tip of your cock. Lisa's hips move in little circles, her juices run down your chin. As you lick her pussy, the piercing rubs against her clit. Her hips move faster and she comes.

"Michelle straddles your body and lowers herself onto your cock. Her pussy feels like a warm, velvet glove! She rides you as Lisa turns around on your face. She licks Michelle's breasts as you lick Lisa's pussy again. Your hands are on Lisa's ass and you slide two fingers into her pussy while you suck her clit. Your fingers are slippery; you slide one into her ass up to the first knuckle. Lisa bucks, crying out, pushing her ass back against your finger. Michelle's body bounces up and down, faster and faster. You continue fingering Lisa's tight ass until she comes again and rolls off you.

"Michelle yells out she's coming! Her hips grind into yours and her body shudders. She falls onto the bed. Lisa dives between Michelle's legs, her mouth on her pussy. You get behind Lisa and lift her ass in the air. There's a tattoo of a sun on her lower back. You slide your cock into her pussy and start pumping as she furiously licks Michelle's clit. Michelle comes and you continue thrusting, driving Lisa's face into Michelle's crotch. I can feel your balls slapping against her thighs. Michelle comes again. Lisa comes and you pull out. Michelle sucks on your cock and you pump your hips quickly, your hands on her head. From behind, Lisa reaches between your legs and squeezes your balls. You explode in Michelle's mouth!"

Jennifer opened her eyes wide and her body trembled. "Oh, my God! I just came!" she said, her voice shaky. "That was incredible! But, how is this possible? How can I relive your memories?"

Derrick took a deep breath and, looking up at the ceiling, decided he should be totally honest with her. He told her what he knew about his talent and how it worked, and told her what happened the day they met. When he finished, the room was very still. Jennifer absently played at the sheets with her hands.

Slowly, she sat up and asked, "But how did I see you with those two girls? How could I feel what you felt?"

"Honestly, I don't know. There seems to be a special connection between us. The other night, on the couch, when we were kissing I could feel you getting wet. That is, I felt it from your point of view. That never happened to me before. And, the first time we touched, I felt a surge of - I don't know - electricity pass between us."

"I felt it, too," Jennifer said. "When you put the change in my hand."

Derrick nodded. "I don't know how to explain it but you affect me in a way no one else can. I can't explain how you pulled from me the memory of that night from two years ago, just like I can't explain why I have this talent."

Silence filled the room. Derrick's inside were in a tight knot. He worried that he had blown it with this wonderful woman.

"Are you mad at me or disappointed in me?" he asked, bracing for the answer.

Jennifer's head hung down, her hair hiding her face. After a long minute, she looked up, her face bright with a smile. "Of course not," she said softly. "How can I be mad or jealous of what's happened in the past when it's brought you here to me, now. If anything had happened differently in either of our lives then we probably wouldn't have met."

Derrick hugged her tightly. "All I know is you're special."

She took his hand and stood up. "You're special, too. And, incredibly talented. Come on, let's shower."

On the way to bathroom, memories of his sexual past flooded his mind. Derrick stopped and stared at Jennifer, his mouth open.

"You did that?" he asked.

She smiled, a look of mischief in her eyes.

"Someday, if I ever meet Helen, I must thank her for this," she said, fingering his shaved sac.

She let go of him and sauntered into the bathroom. Derrick was close behind.