All Comments on 'The Talk'

by sirajahmed10

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Limited

This is well writen,but it lacks erotic content.There are certain words and phrases which are essential in mother son incest stories.I would suggest that you read ,SEDUCE ME by ANONYMOUSE, to see what I mean.

bangopeebangopeealmost 17 years ago
Wonderfully written story!

Can a story that runs into three pages with plenty of conversation and suggestive action excite readers? Certainly it can as you have proved with this story. The most significant aspect of the story is that, you have made the reader visualise the scene from his own perspective. I felt like overhearing a conversation between a mother and son. This can't be achieved by writers with lesser capabilities. You have sincerely tried to involve the reader into the story which makes it stand apart from the rest I have read in the last few months, I daresay.

I think you did a brave thing by choosing such a context and your amazing skills haven't let the readers down. A really wonderfully written story from one of my favourite writers in LE.

Hats Off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too Good

whoops ! Astounding !! Marvellous !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sequel

where is the sequel where rashmi joins them as the mother suggests?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really Great but Anal

It makes me cum by just reading your stories, please add anal love in it also.

marduk10000marduk10000over 14 years ago
thanks a lot

good job dude you are a proffessional half the stories here are full of shit, love it and god bless your soul

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That is a hot story. It would be better if mother was more reluctant but won over by sons love and they had more intimacy, but your dialogue is brilliant.

Please continue with mother falling in love with son and them getting married so she can be his legal wife and fulfill her desire to become pregnant by him and mother of his child, which she would be proud to bear and which joins their lives forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Adithya went wild on inhaling the musky smell of his mother's cunt."

That's the way plenty of boys react once they get close to their mother's mommy-hole. Everything about their mother's cunt excites them--it's shape and coloring, the musky aroma (the best thing a boy can ever smell), but most of all the simple fact that it's their own mother's cunt, their own birth canal. Getting close to that wonderful hole between his mother's legs gets a boy harder than he's ever been before, his young cock is practically throbbing and the semen in his young balls is bubbling. No wonder Adithya, though a married man, prefers his mother's twat to his wife's. His mommy's twat encloses his big cock in a loving embrace like no other and coaxes the hot sperm from her baby boy's balls. Every young guy should try it, at least once. He'll find that fucking his own mother, pounding and slamming her warm wet loving twat, and unloading his balls up the same cunt he came out of is the is the greatest feeling in the world.

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
Bushy Cunt and armpits of mom

The scent is too good rather intoxicating.

To smell and lick juice is every son's ambition.

Few like me and Aditya are lucky. Plus the lush buttocks makes me mad.

I also love to lick the cunt of wife when she stands on my face after her copulatiom with her lover.

NiranaNiranaabout 5 years ago
Nice

but incomplete! Wish you would write a sequel to this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersirajahmed10@sirajahmed10
I am an Indian who is trying to put his fantasies on the net for others to read and enjoy. I would love to recieve any feed backs from my readers and I assure them that I will reply back to their mails. In this I am also looking to make new friends too. Siraj

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Talk Series Info