All Comments on 'The Taste of Love'

by fantasy123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GAnnEGAnnEabout 17 years ago
The Taste is the "Honey of Love"!

Beautiful, erotic and fascinating look into a different world with an uncommon hero! Great descriptions and two

unique characters! I want to meet them both again in more stories... please??

crystalline_corecrystalline_coreabout 17 years ago
Wonderful!

The images you create within this story are impossibly lovely! I hope to read more of your work in this genre as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

am generally not one to read sci-fi erotica, and never dreamt i would enjoy this so much - your writing is beautiful!

just one suggestion - the word slimy has only negative connotations, and is used to describe something disgusting, unpleasant. once i read that word, the description suddenly stopped being erotic for me, and that was sad, because the story was otherwisely superbly written. maybe you could substitute it with wet, slippery, or something similar?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awestruck

I could not peel my eyes away from this story. In a 20 minute period, it made me laugh, cry, feel joy, and feel sorrow. Your writing abilities are exquisite-- I look forward to reading more.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 16 years ago
Masterful strokes

You definitely know how to make a story come alive and caress the readers' sensibilities into drugged abandon as long as the words keep coming. Loved it. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing

LOVED IT! So sweet and loving

ShymoonShymoonover 14 years ago
Damn, that was beautiful!

This has become one of my favorites! What a wonderfully sensual story.

bamagal2bamagal2about 14 years ago
Wow!!

What amazing word pictures you paint!!! It makes me feel like I am right there, not only seeing what is happening, but FEELING what the characters are feeling...Thank you so much for being so generous with your amazing talent!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Beautiful

You have painted a rich, wondrous picture to savor.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronabout 12 years ago
Confused....

Q. Consider us humans often forget things, how did she remember him?

lusherlusherabout 10 years ago

It's rare to find erotica so gracefully paced and written, that fully realizes its characters, and that achieves carnality and tenderness in equal measure. The language is exceptionally beautiful. It's all I wish for as an avid reader in this genre but seldom find. Thank you for writing and sharing it freely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous