All Comments on 'The Third Wheel'

by hammertime

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A truly sick author.

Does this poor excuse of an author know the meaning of marriage vows? The reality is that people who write this kind of tripe are painting a true image of themselves. Sick and deranged.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE 3RD RAIL

is less dangerous than a wheel. TK U MLJ LV NV

tomatosmashertomatosmasherover 12 years ago
fun

IDK why you two are harping on his choice of subject matter, this is supposed to be fun. people write about mind control and incest on this website and this is the thing you chose to make a big deal about, while I am not one who could live this type of lifestyle, I really enjoyed the story for what it is. fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
because they must

choot and the myriad wannabe cucks scour the category, thirsting, needing, wanting, the cucktale, to imagine, to don the horns, to be the cuck, to live as cuck, to spank as cuck, because they must

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
because they must

choot and the myriad wannabe cucks scour the category, thirsting, needing, wanting, the cucktale, to imagine, to don the horns, to be the cuck, to live as cuck, to spank as cuck, because they must

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
because they must

choot and the myriad wannabe cucks scour the category, thirsting, needing, wanting, the cucktale, to imagine, to don the horns, to be the cuck, to live as cuck, to spank as cuck, because they must

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5*****

That was soooo sexy. As long as they keep the sex within their little group, they can have more fun sharing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I like this story & yet I don't .

Frankly I think there is a great lesson to be had from 3rd wheel plot thread . It's just not healthy in long run to have 3rd wheel of any sex going out with same couple on frequent basis. They are alone for a reason & you are enabling them by not letting them work out whatever issue is at hand. Savvy issue for author to choose .

On the other hand to me the story just fell apart post discovery of cheating. There was massive betrayal on part of best friend & wife that was trivialized by narrator. Then the two couples fall right in the same pattern but with accelerated crossing of bounderies . Oh well , at least both couples don't have kids. There's that for comfort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
poor

see 5 stars from Dwornock it's a good warning, and a suggestion to skip a story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
answer to question

the answer to your last line most people leave that to sickos like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"see 5 stars from Dwornock it's a good warning, and a suggestion to skip a story..."

I absolutely concur!

anything DWorknob endorses has to be crap.

Better read to make sure.

2 minutes later...

Yup, it's crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Downgraded because you didn't edit your work

This story is riddled with errors. Great story; lousy presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
swinging kills the marriage contract

I hate cheating, this started out as cheating and turned into a swingers story. so what kind of marriage do you call this. and if there are children what are you teaching them about values. it could have turned out differently but the author likes swingers

one star from me..

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
This Story!!

Not likable!!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
arguably the worst thing ever written

why did Joe get upset in the 1st place?

we dont know since his reaction and the MEANING of what his cunt whore wife was doing is nevber even discussed.

its like these 2 are not even married

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it but

as some have commented it really needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so was he pissed that she cheated on him

or that he wasn't included? Either way he is a fucking loser.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Twofers

Outside of the fact that marriage is supposed to be between only two people, why have two couples getting together for a fuckfest? I suppose for swingers it's a normal way of life, for not just anyone would put up with their spouse going off and fucking their best friends, with the spouse's blessing.

The writing was okay, but not good enough to offset the small issue of wanton infidelity. Mutual cuckolding does not a healthy relationship make. Or perhaps,I should say, the only reason Joe went with it might be because it was the only way he figured he could keep his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoron gave you 5*****'s, so I guess you know what that means for this story...

1* only.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh well

To have the the Dwornocock to endorse your story is the kiss of death. A #1 at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
complete crap!

why do you fucking retards constantly want to pretend that people react this way??? NO ONE DOES! Not a single one of the 3.5 billion men on this planet would be so indifferent to their wife and best friend doing the #1 WORST MOST HATEFUL THING THEY CAN DO TO ANOTHER HUMAN. Seriously Hammertime, if your wife walked up to you, pulled out a lighter and slowly burned your eye ball until you went blind... what you'd tell her you loved her and everything was ok? A woman only fucks her husband's best friend when she has NO RESPECT, NO LOVE, NO FEELINGS for her husband. That's it, there are NO other scenarios unless she is mentally disturbed and has no control over her actions. When you write utter crap like this posting, you insult both your readers and yourself. You tell us, that you know absolutely NOTHING about basic human behavior, NOTHING about a loving, respectful relationship, and NOTHING about an erotic story.... so why are you posting here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

I would love to come home an find my best buddy fucking my wife. I could not think of a better thing to make my dick hard for life.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I would have thought he would have been more upset with his wife for cheating.

She cheated while he was out of town working, but she seemed to not be upset, or feel guilty about her actions, until her husband caught her.

And what about his best friend that had been fucking his wife every time he left town, how could he ever trust him again, since his friend threw their friendship away when he fucked his wife.

His wife must not have thought much of her marriage to let another man fuck her in the first place.

I just couldn't buy into the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Divorce her

cheating sluts need thrown to the curb and if that was my best friend i would have shot him in the bed with her. Heat of the moment wouldnt have hesitated.

Cheating sluts aren't worth a damn no real man would be married to one

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AS WITH ANY TEAM SPORT

one must have a roster list, TK U MLJ LV NV

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Open marriages should not

Begin with someone cheating! It should have been agreed upon beforehand! While I DO NOT BELIEVE in swapping or open marriages, I believe for them to work both spouses should have talked and agreed on ground rules before getting started!

Julie cheated on him and while you implied it, you really did not show any punishment by joe or remorse on Julie's part or Even by Matt! For this reason I gave the story a 4. I don't like wimpy husbands, just because he loves her doesn't mean he can trust her not to do it again down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a stupid dumb shit story

Come on, write something that has some basis in reality as to what people would do. Do you really believe that if a man caught his best friend fucking the love of his life (who even turned down Matt's wife for a fuck) would say "o.k. I love you and we'll all fuck each other in the future?" If you do think this is what would actually occur, you need to stop taking crack and heroin. The ending is entirely inconsistent with the stage you set. In reality he "might" reconcile with his wife...but only after he ejected Matt from he and his wife's life and made him into a pair of boots.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Unlikely

What kind of DumbShit outs his scam to the cuck he's scamming? Matt is NOT Hubby's Best Friend, but he IS as dumb as a stick!

Let's see...Hubby is devastated, so an hour or so later, he boffs Matt's Estranged Wife. Also, Estranged Wife is amorously inclined immediately after her worst suspicions about her hubby are confirmed. Sure!

BTW...Hens SET on eggs. People SIT on chairs! Get an editor. Sit-Set is the least of the Word Mechanic problems!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
1 star

I have to give this story a low rating. I did not like it one bit. None of the characters had a moral compass, and I couldn't root for any of them. I suspect that this foursome will not be together long. They have no real love or respect for each other. How can they last? I can understand open marriages, as long as the love and trust is there. But for these four to be friends and have no clear boundaries for sustaining trust, how can they really call themselves friends? I really see two divorces and four ex-friends resulting from this situation.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
A fairly good story . . .

. . .written by an illiterate person. I rarely, as in almost never, do a one star rating but that is all this tale deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hammetime... really, grow the fuck-up!

straight male over 40??? really, what a fucking joke. Take a long hard look at your life... and get one. This is not a life. You don't know your own sexuality, you have no sex life, you appear to know nothing about sex with women... I mean, seriously, what do you live for? Your job? wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
childish garbage written by someone without a sex life

All this site does is shine a light on pathetic, sick, losers.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
the only one w/o a sex life is you dear annony. Your wife left your sorry ass and all you have now

is your left hand and the internet. Lit makes you crazy and all you can do is jerk off. heheheh I gvae this a5 to piss you off even more.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 to mhelp your score and to say fuck you dear annony

This is a great LW story . She is a whore and cheats, what's not to love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic sick losers like vastiesmith and hammer time. No,they are fags

Just wanting to suck someone's cum from someone's cunt or ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Garbage

No, people do NOT behave this way. hammertime since you've never met or even heard about anyone in your entire life behaving this way, why would you waste your time creating this story? How is this erotic. If you polled 100 people, they would ALL tell you that the 100% ABSOLUTE WORST thing a spouse could do is cuckold you with your friend. NO ONE just says, ok, it's cool. So, what is EROTIC about this? What is SEXY about this, not even getting into what this has to do with a LOVING WIFE. All this post does is tell us that hammertime has gay tendencies and problems with his sex life... but we don't care?

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago

Well since it is beyond the realm of truth maybe this should be fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The solution is very simple

Divorce, then everyone fuck everyone else and no alimony or child support... In fact invite the neighborhood and every drunk at the local tavern and the homeless guys at the bus station then if any kids are born you can have a lottery for the dad and members can drop in and out as they desire.... What the hell does love have to do with screwing anyway... especially around this category.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Do what you want just don't have kids

Their lives would be so screwed up. Probably wouldn't know which kid was whos anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Grammar lesson

Things SET, people SIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fools

Of all of the stupid things to write about, this is the most idiotic thing I could think of. I gave this one a star, because it did not deserve more. You are a better writer than this. Come on man do better.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not good

If the old drag queen bobbed up and gave you a one it has to suck.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I knew they were in trouble...

...when he admitted they fooled around like kids with no commitments. Say anything you want, the odds of a marriage surviving get dramatically worse as soon as infidelity enters the picture. He is living a dreamland adventure, but reality is divorce. Sooner or later, one of them will decide they want more than fun and games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage...

Every single person in this story is disgusting. Selfish, and heartless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that was garbage seemingly written by a horny 14 yr old !

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

Nothing like a willing cuckold. You can’t call yourself men because you look for ways to give your wife away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, that was royal flaming dumpster fire. Four unfaithful scumbags screwing around together. Joy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like, what was the 'kink' here? I like some pretty debauched stuff, but this didn't really get into that territory; it was just a story about four selfish assholes.

GiganticGiganticover 1 year ago

I thought it was a really good story. I can relate to most of the feelings with a good friend at times. Never crossed the line, but got very close a few times. Could have been a tale about us real easy. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Grotesque

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous