All Comments on 'The Thong'

by oldhippie1949

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful Story, Well Written

This story has such a good flow and builds the excitement as well as the interest as it developes. Looking forward to reading some of your other works. Thanks. Hope there are more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story keep writing

Great story and real men behave like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect Mix

The best that I've ever read on this site! You tell a beautiful story with complete characters and intimate,sweet,eloquent sex. I would love to meet this man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The best

I have been reading stories from this site for three years, and this is the very best entry. It has a life all it's own. I hope to read more submissions from old hippie soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The PERFECT complete erotic story

This story has it ALL! You could have sold it to PLAYBOY. It will be very hard for me in the future to give a top grade to any story that does not meet the high standard you have set. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
We must be twins

Your actions and thoughts throughout your story are so much like mine that I could have written it. I was taught to make "LOVE",not just have sex by an older French woman when I was 22. Now past 70, believe it or not, I'm still using the same techniques and attitudes toward my younger partners and I have three steadies that really appreciate the approach that you and I advocate, and none are over 40.

The only thing that I don't use are drugs of any kind, unless you wish to call a good wine or Champagne a drug. The closeness and erotic contact with my partners are heady enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
straight A for your ability 2 convey ur experience

Great details, great story telling, steamy sex, tender moments. One of the best stories I ever read here.Congrats

hodunkhodunkover 13 years ago
Tomy favorite hippy

I have read all of your stories and love them all. I am not a profesional critic , but you are , or are among the best ! Thank You for my pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
made me cry

one of the few really good love stories. age wasn't even an issue until the end...and i cried. beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just like a Thong...tied up nicely at the back-end!

Wonderful characters. Erotic and sensual. Quick paced and romantic to boot. Leaves the reader dripping! *S*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Work!

Superb writing style, the basics well covered, story line and characters were well defined. Very enjoyable to read and will "force" me to check out all of your work. Many writers could learn from your efforts in some fashion.

Keep 'em coming!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

What a lovely, erotic, well-written story. Beautifully done.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago

Started out happy, wound up bittersweet and melancholy. Even sad. Much like real life.

xfun_c_ker54xfun_c_ker54over 1 year ago

Loved this

Really admire your style - steering clear of hackneyed "porno language"; clear of "sex as domination". Makes the eroticism more real, believable and, well, truly erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldhippie1949@oldhippie1949
655 Followers
I have some stories here under "oldhippie1949" and under the name "fendelle". I'm fun, handsome, erudite and creative. Ideally, I'd love to find a female with similar desires. I live alone and am often lonely. These stories help me to relive those mostly r...