The Three R's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"What if he gets angry over this instead?" She asked worriedly. "Then what?"

"He'll get over it," I told her. "Especially if he realizes that he'll soon be fucking his sister, which is obviously something he's always wanted to do. "But he'll have to accept the fact, I fucked her first, and that she has every intention of continuing to do that once he finds out. And of course, that's where you then come in. Imagine his surprise."

"I'm not sure I want to," she said softly.

"Yeah well, you should have thought of that before now," I said letting her know she and I still had a few loose ends to tie up ourselves. "And after this...we deal with your sister."

**

As we'd anticipated, Jared was expected home any time now. Unless he'd actually gotten lucky, which according to Stacy was highly unlikely, knowing Chris as well as she did.

Stacy and I were already downstairs in the den, it was hoped that Jared would indeed see the light on, and as he was prone to do out of curiosity, take a quick peek inside as he passed by on his way to the back door. Especially as it was late, even past my own bedtime. That in and of itself should make him curious enough to look. And of course Stacy would be there with me, wearing an even sexier gown than she had the last time he had seen her. And though I did have my bathrobe available like I usually did, and usually wore when it was this late at night, I would quickly slip into it once we were aware of Jared's presence. A lot depended on how long he stood watching us, and how he reacted to that afterwards. If Jared did peek in on us, we didn't want things to look too out of character. As for Maxine, she stood well back behind us, watching the two of us. Even that was a small continued punishment as she'd moaned about having to stand there in the dark, watching the two of us fooling around without her being directly involved. Upon hearing Jared return, Max would then slip into the adjacent bathroom. Standing in the far back end of the shower enclosure, she'd remain hidden even if by some chance Jared went into the bathroom. But the likelihood of him doing that was next to impossible. He'd first have to pass by the den where the two of us were. And once he saw, or had an idea of what we were doing, I doubted quite seriously he'd head into the bathroom to do anything.

In the meantime, Stacy was keeping me nice and hard. And I was keeping her nice and wet, hopeful that Jared would be returning home any time now. It was important for him to "catch us" going at it, and then pretend as though we hadn't been. A lot depended upon him peeking in on us in the beginning, and then seeing where things went from there.

"I think that's him," Stacy said running over to the window looking out through the blinds quickly. "Yep! It is! He just pulled up against the curb out front!" She informed us.

"In that case...it's show time!" I stated. "Time for you to head into the bathroom and wait there for a few minutes Max. Keep your ears peeled though, if I give you the code phrase, you know what to do after that. If anything else happens, then go to plan B," I reminded her.

As Maxine disappeared, Stacy slipped down between my legs there on the floor. And though this was being staged more or less, there was nothing staged about the way Stacy began sucking my dick, and Jared hadn't even walked by the window yet. I also knew when and if Jared did look in on us, that I'd know. I had just prior to this placed a small mirror next to me on the couch. Though it appeared as though I was watching Stacy (which I still was) it was also very easy to see any sort of movement that might occur outside the window in the event Jared did stop and look in.

"Anything?" Stacy asked as she knelt there still lapping sweetly away at my dick.

"Never mind, just keep sucking," I told her, enjoying the sensation, though I did have my eyes glued to the mirror now, waiting to see if Jared would look, or simply walk by. Seconds later I got my answer. "He's looking," I whispered, which Stacy giggled over all the while still sucking my prick, though she seemed to become even more animated in doing so than she had been. "Don't get too carried away," I once again whispered. "Now, let's see what he does."

I watched Jared in the mirror. Sure enough, as he started to walk by, he paused, no doubt curious about the light he could see coming from the TV in the den. Kneeling down, I could see the shadow of his form as he peered through the top of the window over the edge of the blinds looking in on us. Stacy of course, busily sucking my prick, the sheer black gown she was wearing barely hiding her magnificent assets.

"Here he comes!" I informed her. Now it would be curious to see how he entered the house. Storming inside, making noise, perhaps angry even. Or would he use stealth in an effort to try and get a better view of us inside. He made no noise coming in whatsoever.

"Ah yes...I love it when a plan comes together," I said to myself, and wished then that I actually smoked cigars.

**

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12