All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 09'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toridankmtoridankmover 5 years ago
Love you!

I have read all of your stories!!! And omg I am so in love with this one so far!!! I didn’t think you could match Peri, then we had Kat, and now we have so many more amazing women!!! I am seriously a stalker level fan!!! Lol

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great story

Surprise wedding. What a wonderful idea. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

erktecerktecover 5 years ago
Not enough stars

Five is not enough. I was thrown off base for a bit, but weren't we and they all? A marvelous chapter. Thank you.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
OMG - So good!!

What a wonderful way to get Vivienne and Gideon married. I agree that this needs more than 5 stars. Great story so beautifully told.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 5 years ago
What a brilliant chapter

this is Ellie. You are an awesomely talented writer!

Noted the Watchman in attendance. Did he stay, or did he go back?

Jules

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachover 5 years ago
Perfection!

Yay! Finally Gideon and Viv and a perfect wedding and first time! Loved it and continuing to love these brothers. Come on Noah and Marcie!

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Powerful chapter

You outdid yourself with this chapter. Love, laughter, romance, and a picturesque honeymoon spot what a way to start off marriage and build a life together.

SouthernGirl804SouthernGirl804over 5 years ago
I was wrong...

In an earlier comment, I expressed my slight disappointment that you were not focused more exclusively on Olivia and Genesis; however, I could not have been more wrong. You have made a believer of me. Your tale of the three love-cursed Zenati men and their curse-breakers is nothing short of delightful.

I do have one concern: When I began reading the two previous Twelve Tables stories, they were complete. Now, I am trying to pace myself...and trying to prepare myself for the rapidly approaching time when I will have to patiently wait for new installments. For now, I will continue to enjoy reading consecutive chapters filled with all of your funny, infuriating, and sensuous twists and turns. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful gift.

SouthernGirl804SouthernGirl804over 5 years ago
Marcella...

Olivia's sister is giving me VERY bad vibes. At this point, I don't trust (or like) her... and I'm sorta hoping that she doesn't turn out to be Noah's curse-breaker. Of course, that could change if she shows a convincingly nice side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES