All Comments on 'The Twins at College'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Please continue this specific story line

MonsterArensylMonsterArensylalmost 6 years ago
More

I would like to see a continuation to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ehhh

Really, I lost it when the title says this is college and people are getting trouble for porn. Why would they care if their parents are called? They're in college, ma and pa don't mean shit once you're 18. It's porn, no one's sending them to the "headmaster" because their smut came out. That's something that happens in HIGH SCHOOL, or more as this seems to be written for a private school. Even a private college wouldn't give a damn about your fetish material coming out even in the middle of class. The professor would be like, "Hey, whoa, don't bring that" and keep going. Not to mention, putting something in someone's bag to "get them in trouble" is 100% a high school thing to do.

The porn part is fine, but even bad porno does set up better. Personal suggestion, say they're 18, move it down to high school instead of college, and say the principal is threatening to withhold a letter of recommendation to a university, or that the porn thing will get them labeled as deviants if he lets it slip. If they're in the office of the headmaster at a college, everyone will already know, and there's not a whole lot a college can do to first time offenders, even if they were incredibly prudish and did care about what porn you have in your bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot story

Seriously straight to the point with lots of ass play and dirty talk. I love to be called a slut while getting fucked in the ass so this was right up my alley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/