The Ultimate Playboy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle was suddenly at the doorway, fully dressed. She'd been watching us the entire time. "Yes, Dr. Robinson." She came into the room.

Mrs. Robinson hopped up onto the countertop, spreading her legs to show the little white globlets of cum oozing out of her nether lips. "Gabrielle, clean all this mess up... with your tongue."

A little smile tugged at the corners of Gabrielle's lips, but she looked at the floor and tried to hide it. "Yes, Dr. Robinson."

I just sat back to enjoy the view.

***

Ten minutes later, Mrs. Robinson and I were in her office in the Biology building. She'd sent Gabrielle home.

"Ever since that day I got fired from High School, I've been thinking about what happened, in detail. It didn't quite seem possible. I'm a scientist. I look at things rationally. Sure, you were cute, but I'd never even thought about sleeping with you. There was just no way I would risk my career like that. And yet, there we were."

"Yeah..." I mumbled. I was still in awe of her. The object of my fantasies for years, my dream girl, er, woman.

Mrs. Robinson was pacing the floor while I lounged in one of the chairs. She pulled the skirt back on (I knew there were no panties under there) and pulled her blouse closed (but it wasn't buttoned-up and her bra was in my pocket). My mind flashed back to the fateful clinch. I decided to ignore the whole principal- interrupting-us part.

"I was feeling so aroused that whole time we were doing office hours. So aroused I actually couldn't control myself. So after I left the High School, I started doing my own research into the biochemistry of arousal, the hormones that influence your decision making."

"You wanted an aphrodisiac?"

"No, actually. Quite the opposite. I wanted something that would counteract the effects. Like, take a nymphomaniac and help them get control of their lives. Specifically, I wanted something that would have helped me back then."

I was a little skeptical. Not just because of the biology involved. But also, as far as I was concerned, there weren't enough nymphomaniacs in this world. "So what was in those beakers?"

"Well, I actually managed to create a synthetic mixture of fluids that reacts, at least chemically, like your sex-drive does. Unfortunately, they're all female. I haven't been able to figure out the male version yet. But for example, you mix in male pheromones (liquid-version) and the female fluid will react... most of the time. It's not perfect, and there's a broad spectrum of effectiveness. Some women just have a bigger sex drive than others."

"What about the bubbling?"

"Never happened before. Most times the reaction is purely chemical, and not even visible. Hmm, which reminds me: The only outside factor in the entire experiment... was you."

And quite matter of factly, Mrs. Robinson leaned forwards and kissed me, forcefully. Her tongue speared into my mouth and her hands wrapped around my body.

I was suddenly overwhelmed by her sweet spiciness, and the smell of her was intoxicating. She reached one of my hands and moved it up so that I was cupping a very firm breast. And then when her hand snaked down and started rubbing at the outside of my jeans, right over my cock I moaned into our kiss.

Immediately, she backed away and pulled her blouse open, baring her big tits and perky nipples to my gaze. I felt the rush of blood pouring through me, but then a new sight in the corner of my eye caught my attention. Mrs. Robinson saw it too.

She had six beakers on her shelf. ALL of them were bubbling.

I watched her blinking away the arousal filling her head and then she fixed me with a hard gaze, her eyes on fire. "It's YOU."

***

Duuuude. I'm a pheromone hyper-factory. Explains a lot.

So women get super-horny when I do. Hmm, I could get to like my existence. I was the ultimate playboy.

***

NEXT PART 2