All Comments on 'The Unintended Rape That Wasn’t'

by PeterRock

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
STEVE REALY HAD A GOOD TIME

Steve would love what happened to him in school after two years in prison. No virga for him there just lots of cum in both holes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ehhh

Seems like a lot of work on the brother's part to get revenge for his sister..he would have done a lot more time for allegedly raping her. And the revenge did not fix the stupidity of his sister..who's to say that she isn't going to get pressured into drinking again only to be rape a second time (as was a possibility after she passed out after being raped by the guy she was dating)..I mean, it is a frat house after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what the hell

There are no words to describe this. My god I feel bad for steve. You have one messed up mind to think up story like this. What steve did was wrong but not even he deserved something like that.

PeterRockPeterRockover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback - First Three Comments

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

With regards to the first three comments:

1.) "STEVE REALY HAD A GOOD TIME"

My response: Thanks. I'd like to think he would enjoy himself with cum in both holes, but I think he's just resigned to his fate in prison.

2.) "Ehhh"

My response: Thanks. Some people think the brother's plan is a lot of work to get back at Steve, but his sister was raped and possibly impregnated... She felt humiliated and victimized. When someone we love is harmed our instinct is to protect them and try to prevent it from happening to them again. Her brother wanted Steve to pay and "be on the receiving end" to see what it was like (the implication being that it would teach Steve a lesson so he would not repeat it). So the brother may have become a little obsessive in his quest for Steve's punishment. I think you're point is correct for most people ( most people would not go to that much trouble), but I think given what happened and the stakes (that Steve might do it again to Melanie or another girl) that it's not out of the question that a few people would go to great lengths to protect (and punish).

Melanie could certainly "be pressured" into drinking too much again... and raped again. But I think she has learned from her experience.

As far as Steve doing more time for raping her than the two years.... Melanie didn't want to report the rape because she thought the school would have turned a blind eye to the school's star quarterback. Unfortunately there are too many stories of college athletes (and other people) who get away with crimes just because of who they are. Had Melanie reported her rape it would have been turned into a "he said, she said" situation. She had no witness to corroborate HER story.... and the only witness, who was an accomplice (though he did not participate) was the frat president. After all Melanie and Steve were dating, having sex and were at the party together. If this particular part of the story occurred in real life (girl claims boyfriend raped her but the only witness claims it was consensual) I doubt there would even be charges filed.... We read stories in the news of how rape victims are blamed for their rape... and this taints them, making them victims again (of society).

3.) "what the hell"

My response: I loved your comment, "You have one messed up mind to think up story like this." Thanks! I take that as a compliment. I thought long and hard to come up with a rape story (the rape of Steve by the guys) that was not the typical "vanilla" rape story with no twist. So the question is this: who can be legally responsible for Steve's rape? In Steve's mind he was raped. But In the minds of the guys they were just having fun role playing. They were not rapists in any manner shape or form. In fact, in a way they were as much unwitting victims in the brother's revenge plan as Steve was. Should Melanie's brother be responsible for Steve's rape for setting it up? If so, why? He may have set the circumstances, but he didn't actually rape Steve (or even witness it) or force the guys to do it. Though there might be other crimes he could be charged with.

As far as Steve not deserving his punishment.... He tricked his girlfriend into drinking too much, he raped her for his own personal gain (getting into the frat), he knew she might get pregnant (which could potentially mess up her life if she had to drop out of college) and he thought he could get away with it. For the sake of the argument... let's say there was no "revenge rape".... that Melanie had reported her rape to the police and justice was served. Steve may have been sentenced for 11 years (a little less than average for the typical rape sentence in the US) and served 5 years (also a little below the US average for rapists) and he would have had to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. I would have thought what happened to him in the story (raped by three guys and only two years as a prison bitch.... and no registration as a sex offender) would be preferable over the typical rapist's sentence and punishment.

Of course the great irony in the story is this: while Melanie had every right to go to the police and campus authorities to report her undeserved rape, she did not do so because she did not want to be further victimized by the system. But Steve was raped as punishment for his rape of Melanie. Yet he felt entitled to report his rape to authorities. Steve was lucky that Melanie did not press charges or take it any further, yet he just couldn't let his own rape go unpunished. Had he followed Melanie's example and just let things be without going to the authorities he would have been better off. But he just further victimized himself by going to the authorities and being thrown in jail on some other charges. But ultimately he put himself in this situation because he raped Melanie. Karma.

So thanks again for saying I have a sick mind to come up with this story. It took me a couple months to get it together. I'm glad I was successful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
welll I enjoyed it :D

Just what I was looking for really enjoyed the read ;) x

EdShaneEdShaneabout 9 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading this. Was so well written that you can visualize what happened. On a side note... Not to sound like I am being critical... Its a little hard to believe that a brother would go to such extremes because of his sister. His best friend yeah, but his sister it just seems like it would be considered overkill. Most people would be pissed & maybe want revenge if something happened to their sister but the revenge would single or double. Not necessarily more than that. Good story bro! Keep on writing!

pansexualkittypansexualkittyabout 9 years ago
awesome

I love this its really good. A lot of people said that it was extreme for revenge just for his sister but I don't think so.. That's family. Why would you do this for a best friend and not a sister? I know if something like that happened to my sister ALL hell would break loose.

Fun21Fun21almost 9 years ago
amazing..

Wow.....a good read :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Utterly stupid!

I'm a woman and I still think you're an idiot!

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 4 years ago

Damnnn fucki ng hott

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dang that was a sad sick story.

Duckl355Duckl3554 months ago

I really love revenge erotica. Especially revenge on straight guys who cheated or raped some girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous