The Unintended Rape That Wasn’t

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww!" Steve shouted, his mouth no longer gagged as Dante was had his cock out wiping the precum all over his face and lips. "I'm not a fag!"

"This will shut him up." Dante said. "Now suck my dick, faggot."

"That's hot, man," said Mark, aiming his camera to capture the moment when Dante's dick went into Steve's mouth. "How do you like sucking a fat Cholo sausage, college boy? Does it taste good?"

All Steve could do was grunt around the thick meat in his mouth.

"Yea man, nothing like a good blow job," Dante grunted.

Greg was now buried balls deep in Steve's ass and started pounding away. Rob walked over and started jacking his cock over Greg's as it was sliding in and out of Steve's ass. Steve was struggling to avoid the double assault on his ass and mouth.

"Watch your teeth, faggot." Dante brought up the switchblade to Steve's throat. "You don't want an accident to happen, do you?" Steve stopped struggling and tried to curl his lips over his teeth, just like he taught chicks to do when they went down on him. Humiliated and in pain he couldn't help but let out some moans.

Dante said sarcastically, "Poor baby is hurting."

"Here's some lube," Rob said as he continued to jack his dick with his copious amount of pre-cum oozing down onto Greg's dick as it slid in and out of Steve's hole.

Greg said, "This faggot has a tight hole. If I didn't know better I would think this faggot is a virgin." Greg started to slow down. "Keep up that precum, man. That feels fantastic. I'm gonna blow." Greg stopped and watched as Rob's precum continued to flow down onto his dick. Greg started up again and pounded Steve's ass; with a quick "Shit, shit, shit" he unloaded in Steve's ass. Spent and keeping his dick in Steve's ass Greg collapsed forward onto Steve's back.

"Man, that was the best fuck ever."

"Move out of the way and let me in there," said Rob still jacking his dick. Greg pulled out of Steve's ass and watched as his cum started flowing out.

"You'd better plug that leak before the room is flooded," Greg laughed. He moved back and Rob stepped up to Greg's hole with cum still flowing out. As he slid in he said, "Hot damn you're right that feels good. I'm not gonna last long." True to his word, less than a minute later Rob started dumping his load into Steve's ass, coating Steve's insides with his cum.

Rob pulled out with Mark quickly taking his place. Mark rubbed his dick in circles around Steve's hole, collecting the cum dripping from Steve's ass. Once it was all collected on Steve's hole Mark slowly pushed forward forcing the cum back into Steve's hole.

"I don't believe how hot that feels," Mark moaned with his dick buried in Steve's ass, just holding it there. "Oh my God, I think I could cum without even moving my dick. I could spurt just like this." Mark slowly pulled out until just the head was in Steve's ass, then pushed back. After that slow in and out a couple minutes Mark shouted, "Take my load, bitch!" Mark just held his dick in Steve's ass as he began to unload. He pulled out about halfway through his long orgasm and shot two big spurts of cum on Steve's balls before slamming back in and holding his dick still until he finished unloading. He squeezed to make sure as much cum as possible was drained from his cock into Steve's ass.

Mark fell forward onto Steve's back.

"Outta the way," Dante said, pulling his dick from Steve's mouth. "I'll show you haw a real fucking is done."

Steve could only moan.

Dante moved off the bed and said, "I want to see his face as I fuck him." Let's turn him over. He got out his switchblade, "You better not try anything." Steve could only give a quick nod while his rapists loosened the rope and turned him over.

Once Steve was face up on the bed Dante moved between his legs and sneered, "I knew you were a pussy boy who only wants loads up his ass. You've got a big hardon from being pumped full of cum. Or are you hard from thinking about my big man meat stuffing your mouth?" Dante slapped his big dick on Steve's throbbing hard-on and balls that were covered in cum that had dripped from his ass from the three guys who had fucked him thus far. "You white boy faggots don't deserve a real man's meat. I'm gonna fuck you up real good."

Dante rubbed his dick, both the head and the shaft, up and down Steve's hole and balls, until Dante's entire dick was covered in a mixture of his own precum and the cum of the other three guys. "I think you need to taste what you're getting." Dante reached over and with his right hand he stroked Steve's throbbing dick until his fingers were covered in Steve's pre-cum.

Dante moved to Steve's face. "You're going to do as I say, right?"

Steve could only nod.

"Say it. Say 'Yes sir, I will do what you want."'

"Yes sir, I will do what you want." Steve looked utterly defeated.

"Tell me that you want me."

"I want you."

"What else do you want?"

Steve didn't know what to say. Mark leaned over and slapped Steve across the face. "Tell him you want his load."

"I want your load." Steve managed to get out, then quickly added, "Sir."

"Good boy."

"Taste this." Dante said holding up his fingers covered in Steve's precum to Steve's mouth.

Steve had never tasted his own precum and looked disgusted but opened his mouth to taste himself on Dante's fingers. Dante shoved his fingers into Steve's mouth. "Clean all your messy precum from my fingers." Steve continued to lick. "Now suck on each finger." Dante gave him one finger at a time.

Dante, satisfied that his fingers were clean, pulled his fingers out of Steve's mouth. Humiliated, Steve turned his head, not able to look at anyone.

"Don't turn your head away from me." Dante slapped him across the face with his now clean hand. "Look at me."

Steve turned and looked at Dante, who was now waiving his cum-covered dick in Steve's face.

"Open up again. This is the best part for a pussy boy like you. See that cum on it? That's the cum of the three guys who fucked you mixed with my pre-cum. This is the cum that leaked out of your ass. You should never let good cum go to waste."

Dante rubbed the head of his dick around Steve's closed lips, smearing the cummy mixture around.

"Open up." Steve just turned his head away from the huge dick smeared with cum. Dante picked up his switchblade and repeated, "Open up."

Steve turned his head and slowly opened his mouth. Dante grabbed Steve's face and pushed just the head of his dick into Steve's mouth, letting it rest on his tongue. "Now just suck the head. And work your tongue into my skin." After a few minutes of cleaning Dante's uncut head Dante pushed a little bit more in, "Here some more of my snack for you."

Satisfied that his dick was clean, Dante pulled out of Steve's mouth and said, "We've saved the best for last." Dante went around to Steve's butt and rammed his dick up the cum-filled hole.

Dante, feeling the cum around his dick grinned at the other three guys in the room, "You guys had a party in here. I can tell it was quite a party."

With that Dante picked up speed and began fucking Steve hard. Rob and Greg took turns fucking Steve's mouth.

Mark eyed Steve's throbbing cock and said, "I've always wanted to be fucked by a hot college jock." Not receiving a response from the other guys, Mark climbed onto the bed, straddling Steve while Dante continued his fucking. Mark had already lubed himself up so he just slowly lowered himself down on Steve's big cock.

Steve could not believe he was being fucked by a guy, he was sucking two more dicks and he was fucking another guy... all at the same time. He wondered what he could have done to deserve such abuse. But he was even more confused by his own hardon and how good it felt in another guy's ass.

Dante shouted, "Here it comes, bitch! Take my load," and continued to pound away. "I'm gonna knock up your pussy, boy." He speeded up even more. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Here it comes!" He shouted as his balls began to crawl upward and his big fat long dick pumped his huge load deeper into Steve's guts then anyone else had.

Just as Dante was cumming up his ass, Steve could feel his balls tingling with that sensation he loved so much, letting him know that he was about to cum. When Steve felt the first powerful spurts of Dante's cum hitting his insides it set him off and he unloaded into Mark's ass. Mark slowly climbed off of Steve, relishing the feel of a hot jock's cum in his ass.

Dante pulled out of Steve's butt and came over to watch Greg and Rob face fuck him. "Ok guys, move over." Dante stepped up to Steve's face up holding his dick, which was covered in everyone's cum from Steve's ass.

"Pussy boy, open up." Obediently Steve opened up. "Now this is good to the last drop, so remember don't waste. Suck me all the cum leaking from my dick. I want it clean."

When Dante decided that Steve had gotten every last drop of cum out of his fat monster, he moved over to let the other guys take their turns fucking Steve's face.

After all four shot their loads down Steve's throat they dressed, picked up their cameras, loosened the bindings holding Steve and left.

Steve was able to work out of the bindings but the rapists were long gone. As he lay on his bed he realized he was still hard but couldn't understand why. His ass was sore and he wanted to puke until all the cum was out of his stomach though his cock was throbbing. Still lying on his bed, Steve reached around and felt his ass, hoping he wasn't permanently damaged. He felt something wet dripping out of his ass. Fearing it was blood he brought his hand up and realized there was no blood, just cum. Steve was sure he was bleeding so he felt again with his hand, getting more cum on it as it ran out of his ass.

Remembering that the thug had pricked his balls with a switchblade Steve sat up in bed to examine his balls. While he was tugging his balls around, examining them he got cum all over his balls and dick. At first he was repulsed by the thought of the cum from four guys on his dick and balls but he was too tired to get up and wash and wanted to rest a minute. He started to doze off and while doing so he reflexively started to jack-off his hard cock which ached for another release. He came fully awake with a start when he realized he was jacking off with the cum of four other guys! But he was so close to cumming and the feeling of the cum on his cock was just too pleasurable so he shot his load.

The next day he went to the police station to report his rape. He was referred to the hospital where the doctors and nurses examined him and swabbed him for evidence of the rape. He was even more humiliated over the procedure at the hospital then what had happened the night before, but he was determined not to let those faggots get away with it.

The first of the four guys to be arrested was Dante. The police had found his fingerprints in Steve's room. Dante, having had run-ins with the law before, was in the fingerprint database. While in custody Dante told the police that he had met Steve through the internet and Steve had invited him over as part of a rape role play scene. The police went back to Steve's dorm room and collected his computer as further evidence. Going through his e-mails they identified and arrested the other three guys. Their stories all matched up.

About two months after the rape Steve's attorney called him to tell him the police were dropping the charges against all four men. When Steve had calmed down enough after hearing the news, the attorney said there wasn't any evidence to suggest a rape. Yes, there was rough sex and the DNA of the four guys matched the samples the hospital had taken from Steve; but with the cameras and footage the four guys had taken, the police thought it was consensual.

The attorney went on to say that the police, using Steve's computer had found his profile on a S&M/Bondage site, furthermore on Wednesday, two days before the alleged rape, Steve had sent e-mails from his own computer with very detailed invitations for a realist "forced rape" role play session to the four guys. The details included what he would be wearing and that he would be face down on his bed. The pictures and video the men had made supported everything detailed in the e-mail.

Steve was flabbergasted and insisted there must be a mistake.

When Steve asked the attorney about the cum in his ass, the attorney said that is exactly what Steve had wanted in his e-mail. The clincher was that they found Steve's own cum mixed in with the cum of the other four guys. The police felt Steve's cum was evidence that he had enjoyed the sex with the other guys. They believed Steve had some reason for wanting to put them in jail, though they didn't know why, but suspected he was a closet homosexual, exhibiting extreme homophobia.

The police eventually did press charges against Steve for making false statements to them, there was a jury trial, which brought out all the evidence the police had accumulated. Steve was very humiliated when portions of the sex tapes were shown in a packed courthouse with him getting fucked by these four guys and asking for Dante's load. The prosecution had felt it important to show some of what occurred because of the lengths Steve had gone to frame them. The whole courthouse was shocked that Steve had sent e-mails and had conversations with these guys specifically wanting to make videos to put online. The jury found Steve guilty, sentencing him to two years in prison.

On his first day in prison he befriended the toughest inmate, Julio, believing he would offer protection. In fact Julio did offer protection and made it clear no one was to harm Steve. But Julio also had other plans. Beginning the second week Steve was in prison enjoying the safety Julio offered, Julio whored him out for the next two years to all the other inmates, of all ages and races. Julio only felt it right that he make money off Steve for protecting him from being beaten up by the other inmates.

Karma.

12