All Comments on 'The Valenswolf'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm... Funny

I thought I was the only one that thought that way about Valentine's Day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damm

I thought you were telling my life story. I have been married for 50 years and have been gone fishing on the 14th for 47 years. I just couldn't take it anymore than that. Only difference I think mine did grow hair and claws. Thanks gramps 52

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good job

You finally wrote something worth commenting about.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

At least he gave those things to someone who appreciates them.

wutmytvbenwutmytvbenover 3 years ago
Ten stars

I'd give it ten stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
my kids?

Strange how she says "my kids" not "our Kids".

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Valenswolf = Divorce

DNA testing after the "my kids" comment. Sell PipeCo for 1 dollar to Gina before seeing the Divorce lawyer on the 16th (the 15th is a legal holiday). Make sure the Valenswolf sees the receipts for all of the V-Day gifts just before she is served with the separation & divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was a cake walk

Try getting married on Valentine's Day, then discovering 10 years and 2 kids later you had been used and get a divorce. THEN you can complain!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Unique take on Valentines, but I really would like to know what the hell is going on in his marriage. The "male banter" went on longer than needed, but well written. 4*

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

At least he got some from someone who actually liked him.

Been single again for 6 years - still don’t miss Valentines Day or all the bullshit that goes along with it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cute

Cute Valentines Day cheating story. We feel that Matt was justified in his cheating because of his wife’s bad attitude, but if Carol was the cheating spouse you would be destroyed here.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Fuck that

Dump her or just be gone next Valentines

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Boring

I don't think there was a real story here. A bunch of guys sit around and say a lot of crap about Valentines day. I do agree it is a made up day. Anyway a guy gets home and is thrown out because he's not bearing gifts. He ends up buying gifts and giving them to a homely coworker, who jumps into bed and they screw. A story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The guys conversation about Valentines Day was absolutely perfect. And, unfortunately, perfectly true.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Wife was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far over the top. Stopped when she freaked like an insane person. I get there Valenswolf but it would have been more effective if she were written a little less insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK

This is a story I should hate, because of the spouse cheating. But, then the author has to write the Gina character so damn cute. The man, in cheating, gives the pudgy young lady a dream come true, her first time with a man who made her Valentine's Day special.

I can't believe I did this. I gave the story five stars for one reason, making a young lady's day special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

I read parts of this to my wife of 30 years . Our anniversary of the day we 1st kissed is Valentines day and she agreed with all the guys.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

That was ... different.

Too far "out there" for top ratings,

but mostly some fine piece of work.

The start was great writing.

I've never before seen making coffee

written so colorfully.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, seriously good.

Very different story, but it worked. Wife was an ungrateful shew. Nice to see the lonely office manager get all her fantasies. Thanks.

QuintiusQuintiusover 2 years ago
This was... weird...

.. and anti-climactic. Basically, the whole story was set up like a mystery to be solved... but it never was. His wife is sweet and caring every day of the year except Valentine's Day, when she inexplicably turns into a shrewish, critical harpy (and apparently negligent mother, strangely enough). So, rather than find out why she was this way and having the story actually go somewhere, it makes a sharp right turn into Matt going off and cheating on her with the office secretary. Then it ends. Um... OK.

I'm going to give this one two stars and file it under "unsatisfying, wasted potential."

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

F-XY you could have deposed me for this story. +40yrs of marriage and all I ever get is a card and the last 4yrs not even a card, but woe be it on me if I do not get HER something special (even if she says not too - that is a trap).

\

I think I did get laid the first ~5yrs but after the kids it went to once a week, then once a month, to once a year, and now notta for the last +decade.

\

Hell this year (as many prior) I did not even get a B-Day card/present and this year even the kids did nothing but 'text' me "Happy B-Day." But it's the same as Christmas, I might get a bottle of aged Brandy, Scotch, or Gin but rarely anything significant.

\

That is why guys I implore YOU - buy your own happy present for YOU and screw their sanctimonious self-aggrandizing huffing.

[For my 60th I finally got myself a Nikon camera. For my 62nd I got myself a very nice expensive HAM radio - my last radio. For my 64th I got two CNC's and 3D-Printers. ]

\

So this story rung true for me at so many levels.

\

5*****, Hooyah, Salutes....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Feel sad for my fellow readers. My wife of 31 years and I have sex virtually every Valentine's day. We don't always have the full romantic date blowout (our wedding anniversary is later in February), but we always have intimacy and time with one another. There have been exceptions (business travel, illness, or something crazy with the kids), but I suspect the number of times we have not been intimate on Valentine's day is like 5 or 6(?). Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...