All Comments on 'The Video'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

Not a lot of sex but I enjoyed it just the same. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, I enjoyed it. But why is it in Incest? No incest, Erotic I think would be more fitting. But then, whatever.

warm4warm4over 1 year ago

Loved it. Excellent. hope there is more coverage of the informal gatherings.

hrobbiehrobbieover 1 year ago

Did I miss the incest part?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Not truly incest, but a good story anyway

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

What was taboo about this?

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Nice and enjoyable as usual from you Stoner. But like others said where was the incest? You've had more in some of your EV stories, where this one should really be. I'd have still read it there and marked it the same, but you'd probably have got more views there.

Thanks all the same.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

This is begging for additional chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been a while since we were blessed with another hstoner story, but this one ranks up there with your best...it was worth waiting for. I agree with the comment that this story has much more to come (pun intended *s*). I look forward to a continuation of this story, potentially even including the Incest that was advertised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, but now that you have them on the edge. You need them to take the plunge with each other.

bbarebbareover 1 year ago

Hot! Very hot! Imagine a video of a night like that.

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 1 year ago
Not your best work

The flow of words are stilted, like a rough white water event. HStoner, a rewrite, paying attention to thought flow would greatly help.

nudetexannudetexanover 1 year ago

Would love to read the nest chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous