The Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,382 Followers

"Evelyn," Fiona asked, "did Kevin know you'd be using his car while he was at his track meet?"

Evelyn thought. "Now that you mention it, he did. I told him Wednesday that I'd need to use his car while he was gone."

"Any chance," Fiona asked, "he left the flash drive in his car so you would find it?"

"That's a pretty mean trick on the others," Jack Logan said. "I can't believe Kevin would do that to Leonora or his friends."

"I agree," Fiona replied. "That makes me wonder whether all six of them wanted us to see it."

"I shouldn't say this," Denise Conway said, "but I'm envious of Chelsea. What she did in that video looked like a hell of a lot of fun."

"So," Heather Logan said, "I'll repeat my question: what do we do?"

The one thing we agreed on that night was that none of us would discuss the video with anyone except among ourselves. That included our kids.

What else to do about the video was the subject of a lot of discussion. The idea that started to jell required everyone's participation. A few people had some qualms, me included. Fiona and Denise Conway became the biggest proponents of the idea. They slowly brought the rest of us around. I doubt that would have happened if all twelve of us hadn't known each other for several years. I think it also helped that the parents were, like their children, confident and physically attractive people.

The first step in the plan was taken at graduation. Fiona and I told all six kids, and their parents, that we were hosting a pool party for them at our house the Saturday after next. You might think that a group of eighteen-year-olds just out of high school would find ways to avoid going to a party with their parents. We were counting on our perception that these kids wouldn't do that. We were right. In fact, Leo, whom we had not told in advance, was thrilled. Unwittingly, I think, Leo guaranteed the success of the plan by making sure that her friends came to the party.

Once the plan was in motion, the parents' attitudes started changing. The Monday after graduation, I ran into Melissa Waters in the local market. "I know I wasn't very enthusiastic about it," she said, "but the more I think about what we're going to do, I'm getting excited."

The following Saturday, a week before the party, I ran into Heather Logan in the same market. "I think we will see interesting things next week," she said as she made a show of looking me up and down. When she walked away, it was with a very exaggerated swing of her hips. Heather's small ass looked pretty good in tight jeans.

While all twelve parents shared the costs, Fiona and I did most of the work. We arranged to have pre-made salads and side dishes delivered that morning. I made sure we had enough charcoal and cleaned the grill. Fiona got burgers, cheese, and buns for twenty. The trickiest part was creating the stage we needed. I was able to rent a large platform that was about five inches high. Fiona bought a very large, very sturdy table at a second-hand furniture store. It was ugly, but it would serve. We ended up covering both items with tarps and hiding them in the woods so Leo wouldn't see them. She had to lifeguard for a few hours the morning of the party. We'd have them set up before she came home.

Once Leo went to work that Saturday morning, Fiona and I got busy. We set up our "stage." We iced beer, bottled water, and soft drinks in three large ice chests. We chilled some bottles of white wine, and I uncorked some reds to let them breathe.

The party started at 2:00 p.m. Around 1:00, Evelyn and Rich Moore showed up. "We thought we'd come over early in case you needed any help," Evelyn said.

"I think we've got everything under control," Fiona replied.

Evelyn was wearing a polo shirt and shorts. "In that case," she said, "I guess I'll put my swimsuit on." She held up a canvass bag. "May I borrow your washroom?" I thought Evelyn's request for a room to change in was a little ironic, but I kept quiet.

Evelyn came back in a few minutes in a red bikini. It wasn't terribly revealing but showed enough to confirm that Evelyn had a good body. It dawned on me that, despite having known and socialized with all these people since our kids were young, we'd never seen each other in swimwear before. That was about to change, and then some. Evelyn asked, "Uh, do you guys have anything to drink? Alcohol I mean."

Leo got home from her half-day of work about 1:30 and ran upstairs to change. Apparently, her lifeguard suit wasn't appropriate for a party. Fiona followed her upstairs. Fiona was back quickly in a medium green one-piece that contrasted wonderfully with her dark red hair. She looked stunning. The suit was tight enough that her nipples were outlined through the fabric. It was cut high on her hips so that her mound was covered, barely. The back wasn't a thong but exposed a lot of her ass. None of that would matter before the afternoon was over.

Leo came down a few minutes later in a black one-piece that was, marginally, less revealing than her mother's suit. Leo looked almost as desirable as Fiona. I'd recently seen her in a lot less. She looked great both ways.

Evelyn finished her drink and the five of us started to go outside. I was still wearing a pair of shorts. "Uh, Peter," Fiona said, "get those off." She pointed at my shorts. I took them off. Underneath I was wearing a very out-of-character, very tight and very brief, Speedo. Fiona had bought it for me for this event and removed what little lining it had. My dick and balls were clearly outlined by the tight material. Ordinarily, it would have been inappropriate, if not offensive, for me to wear something like that around our friends, much less our daughter and her friends. That wouldn't matter today.

Leo took a long look at me in the Speedo. "Damn, Dad," she said, "you look pretty hot."

Fiona stepped to me, kissed me on a cheek, and said, "Leo's right."

As we went outside, Leo saw the platform set up a few feet from the pool. "Why is that there?" she asked.

Fiona smiled and replied, "you'll find out."

Everyone else filtered in around 2:00 p.m. The drinking age in Ohio was twenty-one, but there was an exception for consumption by younger people when "supervised by a parent." We decided the kids could have beer and everyone got some.

We waited until everyone had time to finish a drink and chat a little. Then Fiona and I stepped onto the platform. I let Fiona do the talking. "We wanted to do this to celebrate a milestone as the younger adults among us are moving into the next phase of their lives," she announced. "It was our children who brought us older people here together, and together we've watched them grow up and we've all become friends. We all know each other well, but we thought this was an appropriate time to reveal a bit more about ourselves." Fiona turned her face to me and asked, "Peter, will you do the honors?"

I stepped behind Fiona, lifted the straps of her suit from her shoulders, and moved them down her arms. Fiona pulled her arms out. I let the straps fall, reached my hands to her front, and pulled her suit down until her breasts were exposed. I paused for a moment so everyone could take a good look at the most beautiful chest I'd ever seen. I moved my hands to Fiona's sides so as not to block any part of her front and pulled her suit down to her ankles. Fiona gracefully stepped out of the suit. I tossed it aside.

I took a step back while Fiona stood proudly before our friends, our daughter, and her friends in her naked glory. After a few moments, Fiona half-turned and gestured to me. I walked to her side. We turned to face each other. Fiona put one hand on the front of my Speedo suit and reached her other hand behind me. She pulled my suit down to my ankles. I stepped out of my suit. Fiona tossed it with hers.

Fiona and I turned to face our guests. We stood together, our bare sides touching, each with an arm around the other's back. I'd agreed to do this but was not at all sure how I'd feel when we did it. To my surprise, the experience of standing nude in front of our clothed friends along with my gorgeous nude wife felt liberating, empowering, and exciting. I glanced at Fiona. She had a smile of pure joy on her face. I was reminded, again, of why I love her so much.

Fiona and I stood on the platform for a couple of minutes to let everyone get a good look at us. To be honest, I was a little disappointed when Fiona told everyone, "I'm surprised at how great it feels to be naked in front of you all. As much fun as this is for us, we must cede the stage." Fiona and I stepped off the platform. Pat and Chris Stroud took our place.

Once we were off the platform, Leo came up to us with a broad grin on her face. "You guys look great naked," she said.

"Thank you," I replied.

"You saw the video?" Leo asked.

"We did," Fiona replied, "as did the other parents. That is what today is about."

"Did you mean for us to see it?" I asked.

"Yeah," Leo said. "We originally intended to make it just for ourselves. We'll all be splitting up and heading directions. We wanted to have a video of our best time together. Except boyfriend-girlfriend, we'd never gotten naked in front of each other before and we sure hadn't had sex in front of each other before. After we finished the video, we all agreed that it was exciting being watched. We wanted someone else to see us. Our parents were the only people we thought we could trust not to spread it everywhere."

"You weren't concerned that we would be angry and punish you?" I asked.

"That was a risk we talked about," Leo said. "We all thought our parents aren't as straightlaced as you act around us. We thought seeing the video might inspire you guys to get a little wild." Looking us both up and down again, Leo added, "It looks like we guessed correctly."

"It was a very sexy video," Fiona said.

"Thanks," Leo replied.

Pat and Chris were followed by Denise and Perry, then Melissa and Frank, then Heather and Jack. The last couple to strip each other were Evelyn and Rich Moore. The other women had obviously spent some time tanning nude in preparation for today. Evelyn, however, had tanned in her bikini, meaning she had prominent tan lines on her breasts, ass, and framing her triangle when Rich undressed her. It was a very erotic effect.

Once all the parents were nude, Leo and Kevin came back to us. "You guys are all naked," Leo said. "Are you ok if we take our suits off?"

"Sure," Fiona said, "but, would you rather do that on the stage with everyone watching?"

"Yes," Leo replied.

"Then wait a little," Fiona told her. "We've got a bit more to do."

Denise Conway clapped her hands. That was the cue for the six of us men to line up on the platform facing the pool. Much like the kids had done in the video, our wives marched in front of us, stopping to handle each man's dick. Having my balls fondled and dick stroked by five attractive women was fun and made me quite hard.

The wives had organized their line so that every wife ended up in front of her husband. Evelyn said, "now" and they all knelt in front of us. Each wife took her husband in her mouth. Fiona is exceptional at giving oral sex. Her skill and the intensely erotic experience of being blown outdoors with a group of our friends made me worry I'd shoot too quickly. Fiona sensed that and worked on me more gently, focusing more on my shaft than my head.

Once one of the other men exclaimed "oh god!" Fiona refocused on my dickhead and sped up. I came quickly in several huge spurts. Fiona swallowed it all. She and I did not break eye contact from the time she knelt until she let me out of her mouth and stood back up.

After all the men had come, the women got up on the table on their knees with their backs to the pool. In unison, they leaned forward and raised their asses up. Each lady's asshole and cunt was fully exposed. We men lined up. The plan had been that we would finger each woman. Frank Waters was the first man in line. He just ran his finger around the cunt lips of the first woman. Evelyn Moore was the second woman he came to. He started to do the same thing with Evelyn. That prompted her to yell out, "remember guys, finger inside pussy!" Frank reluctantly slid a finger into Evelyn.

I didn't share Frank's reluctance. I was more than happy to briefly finger fuck all these ladies. Evelyn Moore rewarded my effort with "good job, whoever you are."

Each man ended up behind his wife. Every part of Fiona is gorgeous, and she looked extremely desirable bent forward offering herself. I bent forward and kissed her asshole, then squatted down. Fiona and I loved giving each other oral, but I had never eaten her from behind. Knowing we would be doing that at the party, we had practiced some beforehand. We discovered that, with part of my face tight between her hips, I could reach her clit with my tongue well enough to get her off. I began tonguing her. Not thinking that I was stimulating her intensely, I wasn't as restrained as she had been with me. Before too long, Fiona began the low moan that told me she was getting close. Her pitch went up as she got nearer to orgasm. When she came, she moaned loudly in a very high pitch. What I felt from her body suggested she'd had a good O. I think that was due more to being eaten in public than any skill of mine.

After Fiona came, I helped her off the table and held her until her breathing slowed. We kissed. Looking around, Fiona saw the other five ladies had also come. She stepped to the center of the platform. "The older people have had some fun," she said in a voice everyone could hear. "I hope everyone enjoyed it. I know I did. It seems to me that the young adults are terribly overdressed. If any of you want to correct that situation, please step up here and we'll help." What we'd done to that point had been planned. Fiona was ad-libbing now.

As the other five couples got off the platform, Leo dashed up. "This will be fun," she said. When only Fiona, Leo, and I were on the platform, Fiona said, "Peter, please undress our daughter."

Leo turned so she was facing the guests. I stepped behind her and, as I'd done with her mother, lifted the straps of her suit from her shoulders. From the video, I thought Leo had almost as nice a chest as Fiona, so I again paused after I exposed her breasts. I lowered myself as I pulled her suit the rest of the way to her ankles. She stepped out of it, and I tossed her suit on the pile of discarded swimwear.

I knew from the video that Leo looked very good in the nude. However, I didn't appreciate how good until I was squatting behind her with my face an inch or so from her gorgeous bare ass. I gave her ass a light smack as I stood up. I started to walk away, but Leo turned, grabbed my arm, and pulled me back to her. "Thank you, Dad," she said and then hugged me tightly. That was very nice. After a moment, we both looked at Fiona. She stepped to us. The three of us hugged very tightly. I had Fiona's left breast and Leo's right pressed into my chest and my dick was pressed against both women's hips. It was very nice.

After we released each other, Leo stepped forward. "Kevin, Glenda, Ryan, Chelsea, Evan, you're each going to get up here and be stripped by your parent of the other gender."

Kevin, Ryan, and Evan looked very uncertain. Chelsea Conway, however, immediately grabbed Perry' hand. "Come on Dad,' she said, "Take my clothes off in front of everyone." Chelsea was more enthusiastic about being stripped than Perry was about stripping her, but he did it. Like Leo, I decided that Chelsea Conway's beauty in the nude hadn't been adequately captured by the video.

Jack Logan seemed to enjoy striping Glenda and Glenda obviously enjoyed being stripped naked. The young men were still a little uncertain. Evelyn Moore took Kevin by the hand and led him onto the platform. Once there, I think Kevin stopped, briefly, seeing Evelyn as his mother and saw, instead, a sexy naked woman who wanted to undress him. He suddenly seemed to get into it. Evelyn had Kevin's trunks off swiftly and presented him to the audience. Kevin was a pole vaulter and a very well-built young man. What I had not noticed from the video, probably because I was looking at the women, was that Kevin had a long dick.

Fiona, Leo, and I were standing together as Kevin showed off his endowment. "That's a very nice, long dick," Fiona said to Leo.

"You didn't do too bad with dicks either, Mom," Leo replied.

The sexual tension among the six couples was not that great. Of course, we had all gotten off. For us, it was a deepening of our friendship and a new, much broader set of boundaries. Before that afternoon, Denise Conway would never have grabbed my dick, nor would I have cupped one of Heather Logan's cute small tits. Both, and a lot more, were now acceptable, indeed encouraged, behavior.

Stripping the kids individually on stage hadn't been part of the plan Fiona and Denise had formulated. They had, however, assumed the kids would end up naked too. All of us being nude together, and the parents playing with each other, was meant to send the message that we were all healthy sexual beings and that the parents, far from being upset, had enjoyed their offspring's video. Fiona and Denise had recognized that things were likely to get heated enough that the younger people would need release.

Denise announced, "Chelsea, Evan, Leo, Kevin, Glenda, Ryan, if you want to use them, we strung three hammocks up in the woods. Don't worry about being noisy. If you go back there, we're all going to know you are fucking. That's ok. Sex is natural and fun."

Chelsea and Evan, and Glenda and Ryan, headed into the woods. Leo had already asked if Kevin could stay the night and we'd said "yes." When I looked at Leo, silently asking why she and Kevin weren't following their friends, Leo read my mind and responded, "It will be more intense if we wait until later."

It was after 4:00 p.m., so I put on an apron and fired the grill. Kevin and I had grilled before, so he put on an apron and helped. An added benefit of the large table the ladies had kneeled on was that it was big enough to seat all eighteen of us. As we were eating our burgers, Glenda Logan announced, "I've decided on my two favorite things in life."

"What are those?" Her mother asked.

"Going naked with other people and fucking outdoors," Glenda replied.

"Good call!" Chelsea Conway replied.

"May I have everyone's attention?" Denise Conway called out. Everyone quieted. "I know I can speak for myself and Perry," Denise said "and I'm pretty sure Melissa and Frank, Pat and Chris, Fiona and Peter, Heather and Jack, and Evelyn and Rich feel the same way. I say thank you to Leonora and Kevin, Glenda and Ryan, and Chelsea and Evan for making the video. That gave us the courage and motivation to do what we've done here today. I'm really enjoying being naked with my friends and, yes, with my daughter and her boyfriend. I hope we do this a lot in the future." The parents all agreed with what Denise had said and gave her a round of applause.

Except for Leo and the Moores, everyone left by 7:30 that evening. The six of us cleaned up enough so we wouldn't get insects overnight and then had another drink. Beer in hand, Fiona walked to our outdoor shower. We put in when we installed the pool. It was just a showerhead atop a pipe coming up from the ground that sprayed over a concrete slab with a drain. It wasn't screened off at all. We hardly ever used it.

Leo turned on the water. "It still works," she said, "even the hot water." She thought for a moment. "Mom, Dad,' she said, "I'm leaving for college in August. Until then, let's all use this shower instead of the ones inside. So, when we get up to go to work every morning, we'll come out here for our showers. I think showering outside will be fun."

HStoner
HStoner
2,382 Followers