The Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona and I looked at each other. "You ok with that?" Fiona asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"That's a great idea, Dear," Fiona said to Leo. "That's what we'll do."

"And" Leo asked, "it's perfectly ok to watch each other showering?"

"Perfectly ok," Fiona replied with a smile.

To Rich, Evelyn said, "we need to install an outdoor shower."

The six of us talked, drank a little, and swam. Everyone wanted time with their partner, so we all went to our rooms relatively early. Leo and Rich went straight to Leo's room. Evelyn, Rich, Fiona, and I had one last drink in the kitchen. As we sipped our wine, Fiona asked us all, "so, was this a good idea?"

"I think it was a great idea," Evelyn answered.

"I enjoyed it," I said.

"Maybe not with the kids," Rich said, "but I think the six couples should have naked get-togethers on a regular basis."

"You just like looking at Denise Conway's nude body," Evelyn teased.

"That's true," Rich said, "and Fiona's, and Melissa's, and Heather's, and Pat's, and most especially yours. The other thing I figured out is that you enjoy having all the guys look at your naked body."

Evelyn grinned and said "guilty!"

As Fiona and I went into our bedroom, we heard Leo's moans rising in pitch. I'd noticed on the video that Leo sounded almost identical to her mother as she got close and then orgasmed. About a half hour later, Fiona was making the same sounds.