All Comments on 'The Village That Fucked'

by MikeHiggins

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBaralmost 8 years ago

A decently written and fun idea, but after all the pains you went to explaining the incest content you failed to flag the bisexuality and pegging. Very much not what I was looking for and I would have preferred to know ahead of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agreed but continue

I agree with break the bar, but I hope you go ahead with chapter 2. I think more of Emily and Jess would be great, as would any lesbian coupling. Also perhaps Emily or Jess could seduce Mike's mom like they did him, and then she could join the club. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh yes, chapter 2 is absolutely required and Mike's mum should certainly be recruited to the club and given that there is a degree of `gay' action between the male members of the club, why no lesbian action? This has the potential to run and run, more please.

Red48beardRed48beardalmost 8 years ago
Mum

What seems to escape some folks (perhaps)... Mum is already a member and set the boy up for a Summer's education... remember she had to work a shift at the hospital the night of the party?? just a question of who her "partner" is/was since she will have a new one?

Paaradise71Paaradise71almost 8 years ago
Very good, except for

the male/male activity. Not my cup of tea. I would read subsequent chapters though. 4 stars rather than 5 for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot and debauched

Good stuff, but the word prick should be replaced with cock, that's what pure sex is, cunt,cock, clit and cum. I adore cunt, tongue fucking, sticking my hard cock in. More and more of this please and soon, some D/P ass and cunt at the same time, and or two cocks in one cunt, I have a fuck buddy friend who just loves to finish a session with two cocks in her cunt.

rukindrukindalmost 8 years ago
The best I've read, except for the anal part

It seems the writer has little or no personal experience in this area; anal sex (real or rubber) can be more exquisitely pleasurable for the one being fucked than many orgasms-- if done right. Also, the lack of an enema for Mike at some point preceding the action makes that part of the story highly unlikely, and dirty anal is about as sexy as a dirty diaper. Clive's 'dominance' is unnecessary as well, coming across as serious inexperience. That part could have been Mike's introduction by a teacher into a new world of previously taboo, forbidden pleasure rather than what resulted-- a vague acceptance of finally being 'fucked'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best eroticstories I've read, thank you! I'd like to see more. Male on male is intriguing, especially if it's totally consensual. While I am not gay, I'd love to try giving a blow job. I am looking forward to the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

best ever hope chapter 2 cums soon maybe a black couples joins??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Orgy incest

Incest warning was an invite. Ought to have been warned about anal, male on male and strap ons too. Development was good, could have brought in Mike's mom, dad and sis too; but anal, pegging and male on male were total put offs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still waiting anxiously for chapter two (or more).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous