The Village That Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike, of course, didn't know what a six meant but when all the couples started to change positions it soon became apparent. The girls swapped places with the men who then knelt down on the floor in front of them. Mike, following the other's actions, had never been more nervous. Emily Patterson was sat right there, her chemise around her waist and her legs wide open. Now it was completely obvious where he was expected to kiss her. Suddenly he felt so young, so inexperienced. He was bound to fuck this one up.

"Everyone ready?" Jenny asked. "Time starts now!"

Quite frankly, Mike didn't have a clue. He could, and did, fervently kiss Emily's nether lips and he tried to stick his tongue inside as far as it would go - which was not very far. He felt a complete failure. All around him were the sounds of five other couples all successfully getting it on and he didn't know what to do.

And then he felt a tap on his shoulder. Emily gently pushed his head away and, reaching down with her hand, spread her lips wide. Then, with her other hand, she pointed at her clitoris. Mike looked at where she was pointing and then up at her face. She stuck out the tip of her tongue and waggled it side to side.

Mike wasn't so dumb as not to be able to take a broad hint like that. He leant forward again and, with Emily still holding her lips apart, set to work. Of course sex ed classes at school had taught him, in principle, about the clitoris but that had all been theoretical. Now he was experiencing the practical. The first thing that sex ed lessons hadn't taught him was the wonderful warm earthy taste of an aroused woman. The second thing was the satisfaction of feeling her clitoris respond by swelling and hardening as his busy tongue flicked back and forth across it. His nerves began to dissipate. If he was turning Emily Patterson on; he had to be doing something right.

Judging by the sounds coming from the other women, he wasn't the only one doing something right. Whereas the previous rounds had elicited a few moans and groans, with this one it was almost as if there was a contest to see who was the most aroused. And if there were such a contest then the vocal prizes would go to Lisa and Jenny. Lisa was making it quite clear she wanted Barry Phelps to go harder, and faster. Jenny, on the other hand, was informing the world that what Clive Patterson was doing was, good, so good, so very, very good.

But that didn't mean the other women weren't feeling it, just that they weren't vocalising it. The sexual tension was palpable. Being in a room with so many aroused people was, in itself, a turn on. It was as if the whole room was heading for one huge collective orgasm and there was a feeling throughout the room that they all were close, so close, so very, very, close...

Bip! Bip! Bip!

"Noooo!" It was Jenny who voiced it but it was clear that she was speaking for all of them. However, the whole point of the game was to let the dice take control so, somewhat unwillingly, the men knelt back up and waited while Jenny turned, however reluctantly, to the dice app. She rolled a one and the girls got up out of their chairs and moved on to the next seat. As luck would have it, this brought them back to the start and Jess returned to Mike's lap.

The Jess that returned was somewhat dishevelled compared with the one that had left him. Her hair was tousled, her top had been untied and hung open, her panties were long gone as well. That didn't stop Mike thinking she looked like an angel coming towards him through the half-light. However, rather than sit on his lap she waited while Emily rolled the virtual dice.

"Three, so it's us girls again and... it's a two which means fingers. Come on boys, get those pants off."

With a broad smile on her face Jess reached for the waist band of Mike's pyjamas. The dice rules had evidently changed but when a beautiful girl wants to remove your pyjama trousers you don't complain much. It took a bit of wiggling but they were soon removed and tossed away into the darkness behind the armchair. Jess then pushed him back in the chair and then knelt across his lap, one knee either side of his backside. She put her left hand on his shoulder, leant forward and kissed him. With her right hand she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his prick.

"Everyone in position? OK, we've got... five minutes and your time starts... now."

Slowly, sensuously, Jess rippled her fingers along Mike's prick eliciting a groan from deep within him.

"Ooh, you like that, don't you," Jess whispered in his ear.

"Can't you tell? I don't think I've ever been this hard. Is there anything I should be doing?" Mike whispered in return.

"Not on this roll of the dice. Now, lie back and let me do the work."

It was dark, they were pretty close together and, anyway, Jess's arm was in the way so Mike couldn't see exactly what she was doing. On the other hand he could certainly feel it. She had started by giving him a pretty standard wank, holding his prick in her fingers and moving them up and down. Now she had shuffled closer. While he could still feel her fingers around his prick he could also feel his glans sliding back and forth against warm slick flesh. With a shock he realised what it was he was feeling: she was rubbing the tip of his prick up and down her slit. He all but came on the spot.

"Like that, do you?"

"God, yes, it's perfect."

"Don't like it too much. You don't want to be the first to come, trust me on that and what's more, if you get spunk on mum's leather armchairs then she has her own way of making you clean it up."

"If you keep doing that I may not have much choice."

"Looks like I'd better stop then."

"No! No! Please don't stop!"

"There's an awful lot of chatter coming from somewhere," Emily chipped in.

"Just making sure Mike knows the rules."

"OK then."

If the previous sessions had flown by this one seemed to take an eternity. The sheer willpower required to stop him from simply exploding was almost beyond him. Adding to that was the knowledge that, with one judicious thrust, he could finally lose his virginity, the knowledge that Jess's wet and welcoming cunt was right there, right at the end of his prick. He was close, so close, in so many meanings of the term. However, he knew that that too, was a temptation to be resisted. It wasn't just that, were he to do so, he would embarrass himself by coming on the first stroke, it was that he was beginning to get a feel for the game they were playing. With each round the sexual tension was rising and it was clear from what Jess had said, the first one to break would be very much the loser.

What's more, teetering on the edge of coming, riding this delicious wave of 'almost' was pretty good in itself. Sure, the point of the journey was the destination but this was one heck of ride to get there.

And then, at last, the timer pinged.

Jess let go of his prick, clasped her hands behind his neck and pulled him into a deep, deep kiss.

"Ahem! If you two have quite finished I've just rolled a three."

"See you later. Don't go away!" Jess slid down off his lap and moved on around the circle.

The girls all took their places in front of the relevant armchair waiting on Lisa who now had control of the dice. Standing in front of Mike was Liz Phelps, who, like all the women, was now completely naked. Mike looked at her expectantly and she smiled back.

"Five, so it's the girls again and... five, so it's tongues this time for, let's see... three minutes."

Liz knelt down in front of him and Mike spread his knees so she could get in close. Liz gave him a wicked grin, shuffled in as close as she could and, resting her arms on his thighs, gently took hold of his prick with her fingers.

"Are you ready, girls? We're off!"

Mike couldn't help but watch as, around the room, six heads bobbed forward. There was a variation in technique; on the one hand Lisa Fordham was trying to take as much of Clive Patterson's prick into her mouth as she could. Others, and Liz Phelps was one of them, concentrated more on using their tongue, bathing and caressing the tip of the penis. Much as this was truly fabulous, Mike was finding it easier to refrain from coming. It was delicious and delightful rather than that headlong rush that feeling his prick against Jess's cunt had given him.

Others were not finding it so easy. In particular Jenny Santoz was evidently working some kind of magic on Neil Brown and it was clear that he was struggling for control. When he all but shouted "Oh, god, that's good, so good, oh, please, oh Jenny, not the teeth, not the teeth, oh yessssss' it was clear that he had lost it. His hips jerked rhythmically as he pumped his seed into Jenny's mouth until, with a massive sigh, he collapsed back, sated. The others all stopped and watched as Jenny licked the last few drops from his now softening prick.

"So, Neil, it seems like you really like my blow jobs?" Jenny quipped when it was finally all over.

"You little minx! You knew I couldn't resist it once you started to use your teeth."

"Looks like we've got ourselves a forfeit," Emily announced as she got up and reached for a bowl from off the table that held the two tablets. "Jenny, would you like to choose."

While Jenny came over and made a big show of picking out one of the folded pieces of paper from the bowl the other women took the opportunity to get up off the floor and sit on the lap of their respective partner. Liz snuggled up to Mike and insisted that he remove his pyjama jacket, the only item he was still wearing.

Jenny took the piece of paper she had chosen and held it under one of the table lamps.

"Head and tail," she read out. "Partner to choose which end, two dice roll to decide other end. Length, two dice roll or first orgasm."

"What does all that mean?" Mike asked Liz.

"Wait and see."

"Which end do you want?" Emily asked Jenny.

"Oh, the arse, of course," she replied with a grin.

"I'll fetch the strap-ons. Clive, can you organise the pouffe?"

Emily fetched a tea tray on which were arranged a number of harnesses along with dildos to attach to them and lubricant to make it all possible. Clive pulled a large leather pouffe into the centre of the room.

"Which shall I choose? This one?" Jenny picked the largest, fattest dildo off the tray.

"Please, Jenny, take pity on me!" Neil replied.

"There's no pity for those under forfeit! Now get over the pouffe and spread your arse cheeks," she replied but it was clear there was an element of play going on as she replaced the dildo on the tray and chose one of the smaller ones. She fitted it a harness and, in no time, it was jutting out in front of her. Then she took the lubricant, knelt down behind Neil and said "spread 'em wide, let's get you all lubed up and ready for me."

Jenny set to applying lube both to Neil's rectum and to the dildo. Meanwhile Emily returned to the dice and said "Right, let's find out who gets the other end." She tapped once and rolled a two. "Ok, so it's one of the boys and... another two," she looked at the second armchair, "that looks like you, Jim, if you would like to take your place."

Jim got up out of his armchair and knelt down in front of Neil.

"OK, you've got... two and six, that's eight minutes. Off you go."

Jenny pushed the strap-on deep into Neil's well lubricated arse but any complaints Neil might have had were gagged when his mouth was filled by Jim's prick. It took a moment or two for the three of them to find a rhythm but it wasn't long before Jenny's thrusts at Neil's arse were matched by Jim's prick plundering his mouth. Emily, without a partner now that Jim was busy with the forfeit, went and joined Alison and Josh who, being on a sofa rather than an armchair, had more room to spare.

Liz made herself comfortable on Mike's lap and took his hand and pulled it down to between her legs. Then, like all the others, she settled back to watch the show.

"Which one would you want to be?" she asked quietly.

"Jenny, of course," Mike replied.

"So you'd like to fuck another man's arse?"

"Rather that than be the one who's fucked."

"Have you ever tried it?"

"Being fucked up the arse?"

"Either that or being the one who does the fucking."

For a moment Mike felt like lying but he knew he'd only end up making a fool of himself. "No, neither" he admitted.

"Don't expect that to last too long around here. I used to think anal was dirty and unnatural before Barry and I joined Emily's little club but now... well, let's just say that sometimes I'd prefer to be Jenny and, sometimes, I'd rather be Neil. Oh, and I didn't put your hand between my legs just to keep it warm."

"Sorry." Mike started to move his hand in a circular motion.

"Don't be sorry. You're doing fine, just fine. It's really nice to have someone new around the place."

Mike watched as Jenny was rogered Neil with long steady strokes. The dildo in the strap-on had been designed to give the wearer as much pleasure as the recipient, possibly more and, when Jenny's hands were not on Neil's buttocks she was massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples. At the other end Jim was showing every sign that he had no problem with the fact that it was a man's mouth around his prick. And, maybe, there was an element of showmanship; Jenny and Jim were certainly showing off to each other but, more than that, all three seemed to love being the centre of attention, knowing full well that the others were getting off on watching.

For Mike, the vision of the well lubricated dildo sliding into Neil's backside evoked a mixture of both horror and fascination. Up until this point it had all been relatively innocent, little more than heavy petting, albeit with a number of different partners. Suddenly it had moved up a notch, a big, big notch. What's more, it could all to easily have been him. Although he had no problems with same sex relationships he thought of himself as straight and would, under normal circumstances, never accept a blow-job from another guy, let alone give one. As for being pegged by Jenny...

His prick, however, had no such doubts. His prick was sure that this was the most erotic thing he had ever witnessed. What's more, the obvious arousal of all three participants was giving him pause to think. Emily's words about broadening his mind came back to him. A simple roll of the dice, dumb chance, and it could so easily be him next time. Was he going to be ready, ready to say 'yes, I'll do that'?

But, if Mike was in two minds, he was surely the only one. While the intimate lighting meant that he couldn't be absolutely sure of the others there was no question that Liz, sat on his lap, was entranced. She was moving against him rhythmically and, under her instruction, Mike's hand was now cupping her pubic region and massaging it in a circular motion, matching that rhythm. Her shallow breathing, along with little gasps and groans, showed how much she was completely caught up in what was going on.

Well before the eight minutes was up, it was becoming clear that Jenny was going to be the one who came first. She was on top and in control and allowing full reign to the passionate, sensual, sexual woman who normally lay hidden inside beneath so many layers of respectability. There was an unbridled animal intensity about the way she forced the dildo all the way inside Neil's backside and ground her hips in a circular motion so that it rubbed against her as much as it penetrated Neil. With each stroke her movements became more urgent, shorter, faster; each thrust was punctuated by a small animal cry until, with an incoherent burst of Filipino, she thrust her hips forward, grinding her hips against Neil's backside. Jim, who had been following Jenny stroke for stroke took only seconds more before he too climaxed and Neil was truly fucked from both ends.

For a while the only sounds were the soft music from the stereo and the heavy breathing from all involved. Eventually the three on the floor untangled themselves and disengaged.

"When you've been fucked by Jenny Santoz you certainly know all about it," Neil said slightly ruefully as, with Jenny now withdrawn he knelt up and reached for his backside where a dribble of lube was dripping down his inner thigh.

"Maybe, next time, you'll learn more self control."

"What, with your blow jobs! Not a chance."

"Come on, before you get lube on the carpet. Let's go and get cleaned off."

As the trio got up off the carpet there was a general reorganisation among those who had been watching. In particular Liz slipped off Mike's lap, stood up and turned to kneel across him the way that Jess had done. She put her her hands on Mike's shoulders and leant forward so that her mouth was close to his ear.

"Well, did you enjoy the show as much as I did?"

"It was pretty intense."

"Intense? Yeah, it was that all right. There's nothing like watching someone taking it up the arse to get me all hot and horny. Talking of which we have some business to attend to. It's about time you were properly welcomed to the club and it looks like I'm the lucky girl who gets to do it. Let's see if you're as ready for me as I am for you." She reached down and took his prick in her right hand. "Oh, yes, that's perfect, that's just what the doctor ordered."

She pushed her hips the last few inches forward and, guiding him home, impaled herself. She must, indeed, have been ready because there was only the slightest resistance as she slid him all the way home, moving closer and closer until he was buried to the hilt. "Ooh, that's nice; that's just what I wanted since the moment I saw that you had joined. How's it for you?"

"Best thing ever!"

"Good. Now you just sit back and let me do the work. Let me show you that Jenny Santoz isn't the only woman around here who really knows how to fuck. Ready?"

She began by flexing her thigh muscles which moved her hips back and forth, not much, but enough to matter.

"Did anyone tell you you've got a lovely, lovely prick. Not too long but nice and fat, fat enough to fill me right up. I love feeling a big fat prick like yours filling my cunt. Is it good for you too? Is is good feeling your prick in my cunt?"

"Yes, yes, very good..."

"Now, what I really like while I'm doing this is having my clit rubbed. Why don't you put your hand down there and see if you can find it. That's it, a bit lower, a bit... there! Not too hard, yes, like that... ooh, that's good... your prick up my cunt and your finger on my clit, what more could a girl ask for, ooh, yes... ooh..."

All the while Liz was, slowly but surely, cranking up the speed. Push by push she was not just taking him deeper and deeper and was now beginning to lift her hips on the back stroke. Mike was finding out exactly why this position is called "cowgirl"; he was being ridden by an expert and, in turn, getting the ride of his life.

"Don't you dare come before I'm ready, I want to feel you... I want to feel every inch of you... I want you all the way in, all the way in! All! The! Fucking! Way! in!"

With the last few strokes Liz's vaginal muscles went into spasm, gripping and squeezing as she slammed herself down onto him. Mike had been close anyway and that was enough to push him over the edge. The tension that had been building ever since he had entered the house finally exploded as he pushed back, shooting his load deep, deep into Liz's waiting cunt. For maybe half a dozen strokes they ground themselves together, sharing the ecstasy of ultimate release.

But, of course, it couldn't last forever and, completely exhausted they slumped together and, hearts pounding furiously, waited for the rush to subside.

"Thank you, that was fabulous," Mike whispered once he had got his breath back.