The Village That Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to the club, sweetie, welcome to the club," Liz replied. "Now let's go and get a shower before we leak all over Emily's nice furniture."

She eased back off him and, taking him by the hand, led him to the Patterson's home gym and, more relevantly, the attached shower room.

This turned out to be little more than curved wall behind which was a basin, a towel rack and a couple of shower heads attached to the wall. However, it was perfect for freshening up after sex and, when Mike and Liz got there, they found Josh Santoz and Alison Brown doing exactly that.

Up until that point Mike would have bet his last penny that sharing a shower with a woman immediately after sex would have been a highly erotic experience. However, when they got there, he found that it was more like the showers after games at school. The bright lighting, the tiled surfaces, the simple need to get clean meant that the atmosphere was more practical than erotic. What's more the shower caps that the women wore to protect their hair were never going to make the Ann Summers catalogue.

Of course there was still a certain amount of mutual soaping and, when Barry Phelps and Jess joined them, six people under two shower heads made this the only practical solution. However, it was playful more than erotic.

Soon enough they had rinsed off and it was time to join the others. Mike was surprised that Liz didn't bother to remove her shower cap, nor did she get dried off as, dripping wet, they left the gym and went out into the garden. When they got there, the reason was obvious. Why bother getting dry when your next stop is the Patterson's family size hot tub.

As the tub began to fill the original couples were reforming and Mike ended up sat next to Jess. The only lighting was a few fairy lights in the overhanging trees so it was pretty dark but, even so, there was not much in the way of hanky-panky; this was more an interlude, a time to take pause and catch one's breath. Indeed, once everyone had arrived, Jess and Mike, as the youngest, were sent to fetch champagne from the kitchen.

"So, did Liz Phelps show you a good time," Jess asked casually as she fetched out the bottles from the fridge.

"Please, Jess, a gentleman never tells."

"Well, don't forget you're mine before the evening is over. Now, if you've got the glasses, I'll bring the bottles."

In many ways, as Mike helped Jess pour and serve the champagne, the hot tub party could not have been more normal. It was just twelve friends enjoying themselves under the stars. There was, of course, the fact that they were all naked, that most of the men were sporting massive erections and, for example, Alison was fondling Neil's prick but, in context, that too seemed normal.

It was maybe half an hour later that Emily suggested that, as they were all rested and recharged, it was time to move on to the 'playroom'. This was met with general approval so they climbed out of the tub and went over to the patio where a big pile of towels was ready waiting.

"You do all realise that we have an anal virgin in our midst?" Liz Phelps asked casually as she removed her shower cap and shook out her hair.

Everyone's eyes turned on Mike who blushed to his roots.

"Anal virgin? Can't have that," Clive replied. "Can't have that at all. We'll have to see what we can do to rectify that situation?"

"Can we decide whatever we're going to do when we get inside," Emily insisted. "It's getting a bit cold now that we're out of the tub."

There was general agreement on this. The cool of the evening is not the best time to be hanging around outside wet and naked so they finished off getting dry and moved on back into the house. However, instead of heading for the lounge where they had started, they went to the dining room where most of the furniture had been cleared out and, as Mike was to find out later, the floor was covered in blow-up mattresses over which had been scattered bean-bag chairs and then the whole thing had been covered with numerous duvets. The net result was an undulating landscape soft enough for comfort but firm enough for support. Against one wall was a sideboard and on top of this were four electric candles that gave a soft warm glow. Once the door was closed you couldn't ask for a more snug and comfortable love nest.

They settled down among the duvets and bean-bags. It was noticeable that, whereas in the lounge it had been six separate couples in six separate armchairs, now it was more of one large group, albeit that they were still pretty much sat with their partners.

"So, how is young Mike going to lose his virginity?" Clive asked once they had settled.

"When it was my turn I seem to remember you lot playing 'blow job roulette'," Jim commented. "I ended up with the Doc pummelling my arse with the biggest strap-on she could find."

"And if my recollection holds you loved every second of it," Lisa countered to general amusement.

"I seem to remember something like that as well," Clive took back control of the conversation. "and if it was good enough for Jim then it's good enough for Mike. All agreed?" There was a murmur of assent from around the room. "OK then, Jess, sweetie, he's your boyfriend, why don't you get him all set up and ready? Fit him with a butt plug, will you, one of the smaller ones. That will open him up nicely for when the time comes. Emily, darling, will you get the cards and timer?"

Jess stood up and went to the sideboard where she opened the top left hand drawer and took out a tube of lubricant, a smallish butt plug, a blind-fold and a box of wet-wipes. Meanwhile Clive moved one of the bean-bag chairs in the centre of the room and, after arranging some silk scarves, tied together and criss-crossed under it, had Mike lean over it. No sooner had he done so than Jess knelt down beside him, squeezed out some lubricant along her forefinger, and leant forward so that her head was next to his.

"Ready for this?" she asked as Mike felt her finger probed between his arse cheeks. "The important thing is to relax. Just relax as, ooh, in she goes. There, that's not so bad, is it? Just let me get you nice and slippery so everything pops in nice and easy."

Using her finger and lots of lube she pushed and probed as she gently opened him up and, somewhat to his surprise, Mike found himself wanting her to push deeper, harder. Then, suddenly, it wasn't a finger pushing against his sphincter but something much harder.

"Ready, lover, now open wide and in it goes," Jess joked as she pushed the tip of the plug past the initial resistance. Her finger had done a good job of paving the way and, although the plug was much wider, there was only minimal resistance as he was stretched to the limit as the body of the plug passed his sphincter. And then it was in, deep inside him, his sphincter tight around the neck between the body of the plug and the flanged tail which stopped it disappearing inside him. Jess took a wet-wipe and dabbed him down so as to remove any excess lube and then told him to turn over.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" she said as she arranged him on top of the beanbag so that he effectively lying on top of it. "Now let's have your arms out and legs as wide apart, that's it, as wide as they will go. Perfect!"

No sooner had he stretched out than he found out what the scarves were for. In moments his wrists and ankles were tied, not tightly and he probably could have escaped if he really wished, but the intention was clear. To top it all Jess fitted him with a blindfold.

Mike felt a little weird as he settled down. All evening he had felt swept up by events, he had had little say in what he did and what was done to him. Now he seemed to be involved in some sort of initiation rite. He was reasonably certain that whatever came next wouldn't be that bad; these were good people after all, but it's hard not to be apprehensive when you're sitting, bound in place, spread-eagled, blindfolded, and with your backside stretched to the limit by what felt like the world's largest butt plug.

"So who's got the ace?" Emily asked. With all that had been going on Mike had been too busy to notice that she had fetched the pack of cards and extracted all the spades which she shuffled carefully, fanned out and handed around. Now that he was blindfolded he couldn't see Liz hold up the ace to show that she was the one who had it before shuffling over, kneeling between Mike's spread legs, leaning forward and...

Mike wasn't that surprised when he felt an unknown tongue flicking across his glans. This was, after all, called 'blow-job roulette'. He had no idea who it was who was doing it, man or woman, but it felt perfect. He relaxed back, wondering what the roulette part involved.

It was only a minute later that he heard the pip-pip-pip of the timer and the lips around his prick disappeared. Moments later they resumed, or rather, they were replaced. He could tell by the difference in technique that someone new had taken over. What's more, the hand that wrapped around his prick felt to big and rough to be female. Maybe it wasn't just the women who were involved in this. Maybe each and every one of them would take their turn.

As blowjob followed blowjob Mike found it almost surreal. He considered himself completely straight and, under normal circumstances, wouldn't dream of accepting a blow job from another man but, bound and blindfolded, he could never be quite sure who it was that was felating him and he was rapidly finding that one set of lips was very much like another, whatever the sex of their owner.

One thing was for certain, man or woman, the thing they had in common was that each and every one of them was out to win and each one of them was doing their utmost within their allotted time to bring him to a climax. The latest, and this must have been sixth or seventh, was using their fingers to stroke his penis at the same time and this was working wonders. He could feel the spunk building up in his balls, he knew he was close to the brink. So close, so close... Just a little more, just a little... Pip! Pip! Pip!

The Filipino accent in the snort of annoyance that came from the region of his lap betrayed that it had been Jenny Santoz who had come so close to making him come. She had certainly thrown herself into this game with the same vigour with which she had thrown herself into every other. He would certainly look at her in a different light in future. However, he had no time to ponder this as, almost immediately, another took her place and he was right back on the roller-coaster.

He'd been close before so it was no wonder that it wasn't long before he was close again. Whoever it was certainly knew what they were doing, knew that the time for subtlety was over. Not only did they have one hand wrapped around his prick but the other was pushed down below him and playing with the end of the butt plug. This, combined with a good, hard sucking was taking him closer, and closer and closer...

"Oh yes, oh, please, like that," Mike gasped. "Harder, please, harder, pleeeee... Oh! Yes! Yes! YES!!"

"Looks like we have a winner!" Emily called out as Mike lost control, thrusting with his hips and pumping his sperm deep, deep into the mouth that suckled him. Whoever it was didn't miss a beat but continued to suck, and swallow, until, completely spent, Mike settled back again, replete. As he got his breath back he felt both proud and embarrassed as his unseen audience all but applauded his orgasm. And mixed with this was a growing curiosity. The fact that he had come meant that, as Emily had put it, they had a winner. What exactly had they won.

Whoever it was that was sucking him finished at last, knelt up and removed the blindfold.

"Looks like the pleasure is mine, doesn't it," Clive said as he leaned over him. "Now you wait here a moment. I'll just get myself covered up. Doctor's orders, don't you know."

Mike turned his head to one side and watched as Clive knelt up and went over to the sideboard. He opened the drawer from which Jess had fetched the butt plug and lube and, when he turned back Mike could see that he was fitting a condom. He was already hard but, As he fitted the sheath over his prick, he was stroking himself so as to be as hard as possible and, to Mike's eyes, his prick seemed huge.

"There, that's better. Now, let's have you face down over the bean bag, arse in the air, open and ready."

Clive tugged at the knots fastening Mike's wrists and ankles and the scarves fell away. Then he rolled Mike over and moved him so that he was now knelt over the bean-bag with his arse in the air. Mike's concerns were manifold but it would be churlish beyond belief to object so he cooperated as Clive positioned him, arse upwards and legs spread. He was barely in position before he felt the butt plug being pulled from within him to be replaced, almost immediately, by Clive's prick.

Right from the start Mike now appreciated why he had been fitted with the butt plug. It had taken quite a while for Jess to open him up enough for the plug but now he was open and ready and Clive slipped in easily, at least for the first couple of inches. And that's where the differences between the plug and a prick became clear. The plug had been fatter but Clive was longer and therefore probing deeper. But it was far more than that. The plug had been cold, hard stainless steel; Clive's prick was live flesh. The plug had been all about him, this was all about Clive who, with each stroke, was pushing deeper, deeper and deeper. Mike felt stretched to the limit. He felt taken, violated, possessed He knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was being fucked.

Mike looked up and looked around at the others watching him. Right in front of him Emily and Jess, each without their partner, were sitting together, cuddling. Emily had her arm around Jess's shoulders and Jess's hand was resting in Emily's lap, her fingers gently playing with Emily's lower lips. Jess saw him looking, gave him a smile and blew him a kiss.

Meanwhile Clive seemed to be in no hurry. He was taking long, slow strokes, letting Mike feel every inch as he slid back and forth. Although Mike knew that, in real terms, Clive was no more well-endowed than the next man, he felt enormous inside him, filling him up, stretching him to the limit. What's more, this wasn't a gay thing; Clive was, undoubtedly, the alpha male, taking what was his by right.

When he had first found out what he was in for Mike had expected it to be, at the very least, uncomfortable; something to be endured rather than enjoyed. Now that it was actually happening it was far more complex than that. Any discomfort was matched by a thrill and, as Clive's rhythm steadily increased and his thrusts became harder Mike was finding that he was actually pushing back. He wanted, he needed the intensity. He wanted to really know that he was being fucked. His prick, crushed against the bean-bag, was, somewhat to his surprise, once again getting hard. He reached underneath with his right hand and wrapped his fist around it.

"Oh, like that, do you?" Clive asked. "Like having my prick up your arse?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"What was that?"

"I like having your prick up my arse."

"Louder! Tell the room."

"I like having Clive's prick up my arse. I like him fucking me."

"Good because you can't give if you won't take."

Clive's pounding was reaching a crescendo. It wasn't much faster, or harder, but there was an intensity to it and Mike knew that Clive had to be close. And with it the whole sexual tension in the room was rising. All eyes were on them but, in the half dark, there was no reason for any to hold back. Over to his left he could see Alison Brown giving Barry Phelps a blow job while Josh Santoz had come up behind her and was fucking her doggy style.

And right in front of him, Jess still had her fingers buried deep between Emily's thighs but, on the other side, Jim Boyd was kissing at her nipples while Emily had her spare hand wrapped around his prick.

Clive started to grunt with each stroke and, with each stroke, the grunt got louder. He was thrusting as if he were trying to see just how deep inside Mike's arse he could go, pushing, pushing, pushing until... With a massive groan he buried himself to the hilt, withdrew and buried himself once again before collapsing forward, crushing Mike beneath him, his hips still thrusting as he came. He gave maybe six more strokes, each one a little less than the previous before lying still, panting. For a while they just lay like that, letting Clive recover.

"Not a virgin any more, are you," Clive said quietly in Mike's ear. "Welcome to the club."

The last remnants of Clive's erection slipped out of Mike's arse and Clive rolled off him.

Mike looked up, wondering what was next. Jess beckoned him over so he joined in with her, Emily and Jim Boyd. At first he was too emotionally and physically exhausted to do much except kiss and cuddle but busy fingers and lips soon had his erection back to full strength.

"Do you know," Emily asked conversationally as she stroked Mike's prick to ever increasing hardness, "I think we might be able to coax one more orgasm out of this young man."

"In which case lay off him because he's mine. I've been as horny as hell ever since watching him being fucked by dad and I don't get his prick inside me soon I'm going to explode."

"Can't let that happen, can we. He's all yours." Emily let go of Mike and rolled over to concentrate on Jim Boyd.

"I'm not sure if I can make it three times in one evening," Mike confessed.

"That's because you've never been with me. Now come here."

Jess wrapped herself around him, smothering him with kisses. Then she laid him out on his back and knelt, straddling his groin. Mike thought she looked magnificent, knelt over him in the flickering shadows that came from the electric candles. He felt the luckiest man alive that she had chosen him as her partner.

She reached down and, taking his prick in her hand, guided it home. As the warm sheath of her vagina enveloped him he knew that this was was what he had been waiting for all evening. He had no idea whether this was just a one off or something more but, right then, it felt just perfect. She leant forward and rested her hand on his shoulders. Moving her hips in circles she eased him in and out.

"Did you like being fucked by dad?" she asked without, for one moment, breaking her rhythm.

"Yeah, I didn't think I would but it was great."

"How about me? How about I bring my strap on down to the potting sheds and we do it in among the petunias? Fancy a bit of pegging?"

"Pegging?"

"Me fucking you up the arse with a strap on."

"Sounds wild."

"Wild, it will be more than wild, bend you over, arse up in the air, open wide and in it goes. I like being the girl on top. Understood."

"Oh, yes."

There was now an urgency about Jess's movements. She was pushing down on Mike so as to force him in as deep as he would go. She took her right hand off Mike's shoulder and reached down so as to play with herself as she did so.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard... so hard... so... oh, yes, oh, yes, yes, yes, yes YES!!"

As she thrust herself down on Mike so he pushed back with equal force and, together, they rode each other all the way to ecstasy. Mike hadn't been sure that he could make it but the sheer intensity of having Jess orgasm on top of him was enough to tip him over the edge as well. For a few brief moments they were locked together in perfect harmony until Jess's storm subsided and she slumped forward.

For what seemed like ages they just lay there, still conjoined, idly listening to each others heartbeat and the sexual activity going on all around them. Mike still didn't know what on earth had made Jess pick him out as her 'boyfriend' but he blessed the day she had. The rampant sex in the group was fantastic but lying with her like this was better.