The Watsons of Newport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my older sister. I lifted her up off the floor and carried her across the room and down the hall towards the bedroom. She threw her arms and legs around me. She screamed.

"One hour only, David!"

"All night, Meryl," I insisted.

"Damn you brother! I'm not your whore!"

I laughed. I carried my older sister into the bedroom. I slammed the door shut behind me. My sister dropped to her feet. She broke from me. I was empty handed.

I reached for Meryl. She slapped my hands away and stepped back.

"Hands off, David," she said with a smile.

I stood there watching her. She sauntered around my bedroom, looking at the new photographs of herself on the walls. She peered into my drawers and stood by the bed. She pulled the covers back. She cleared her throat. She looked so stunning in her rich blue plunging top and her tight matching pants. She looked so sexy.

I followed her body as she turned and walked. She was showing herself off to me. My older sister was teasing me. My gaze was glued to her hips and her behind. I couldn't take my eyes off my sister's tanned cleavage. I loved her curves and her lean lines. I loved her long blonde hair. I loved her dark rimmed glasses and her stunning taunting eyes.

"Take your clothes off, Meryl," I told my sister.

She tapped her foot. She was wearing those black stilettos I liked. She ignored me. A smile played across her beautiful face.

"Take everything off right now," I demanded, my hands shaking.

My sister finally turned to me. She looked at my naked body. She glanced at my dick.

"You're too desperate, David," my sister whispered. "Brother, you're a sex addict and a loser."

I took a step towards her. I took another step. My cock was so hard.

"You're a mommy's boy, David."

"Take your clothes off now, Meryl."

"I'm not wearing any underwear, David," she said, backing slowly away from me.

I suddenly lunged at my sister. She shrieked as I caught her wrists in my hands. We struggled together right beside the bed for a moment. She squealed and got her hands free. She thumped my chest with her fists. She tried to knee me in the balls, but I turned and her knee crashed into my thigh. I got hold of her again. I pinned her arms by her sides.

"You let me go, brother," she said softly, her facial features inviting, a smile playing on her red lips.

"I'm going to fuck you, Meryl."

She laughed softly.

"All night - like last time - little brother?"

"Yes, like every time - all night, my darling sister."

She gazed up at me with parted lips and passive glowing eyes. She was still trying to get her wrists free. She breathed in my face. She gasped as I leant in, kissed her open mouth and then she exhaled softly and slowly and stopped struggling.

I was just as desperate as my sister claimed I was. I let go of her wrists and she placed her hands on my chest and ran them up around my neck and then cupped the sides of my face as we kissed. She pushed the tip of her tongue inside my mouth. I sighed and invited her to push the rest of her tongue inside. She did. With urgent fumbling fingers I felt around and located the zipper on her sexy top. I pulled the zipper down slowly, breaking the kiss and burying my face in the nape of her neck. I then reached down and grabbed hold of the button on her tight long pants. I undid her. I unzipped her.

"God, you're hyperventilating, David," she whispered right into my ear. "Don't lose control."

I was losing control. I took the edges of my sister's top in my hands and pulled it off her. She gasped. I licked my lips. I was hyperventilating. I got her top off and dropped it. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were beautiful. I stared at her.

"David," she whispered. "Shoosh. Shoosh. Shoosh. Calm down, darling. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

"Oh Meryl – I love you, my darling."

My sister smiled with satisfaction.

"I know you do and I love you. I'm the one who gives myself to you – not mother."

I paused for just a second and then I went back to undressing my older sister. I pulled her sexy pants down over her hips. I quickly dropped to my knees. I grabbed hold of the edges again and wreathed them down to her ankles. I stared at Meryl's triangle of dark golden hair while she stepped out of her pants. I put my arms around her, while still on my knees, closed my eyes and rubbed my face against her tanned belly. I kissed her there again and again. I looked up at Meryl.

"You're so hopeless, David," she whispered, smiling and running her fingers through my hair. "Mom has messed you up so badly and she hasn't even slept with you yet."

"I'm just a mess without you and mother," I said, still clinging to her.

"I know darling, David," my sister whispered, breaking into a happy grin.

"You're so beautiful, Meryl."

"I know David," my older sister said, inviting me to get to my feet. I did. I held her against me.

She closed her eyes and broke into a wide grin. I was losing control again. I cradled the back of Meryl's head in my hands and licked my sister's beautiful face. I dragged my tongue over her cheeks and around her jaw. Meryl was patient with me. Then she reached down and grabbed my cock and squeezed me. I ran my tongue over her t zone again and again, while she smiled and winced. Then I swept my tongue down around her mouth and inside her lips. I sealed her mouth. We kissed intensely.

I gently squeezed and kneaded her beautiful breasts. I ran a hand down her belly and between Meryl's legs. I brushed through her soft golden hair with my fingers and caressed her pussy. My sister sighed in my mouth. Her eyes were closed. She was filling my mouth with her tongue as she squeezed, crushed and squelch-jerked my cock.

"Oh my God, Meryl," I hissed at her, after breaking the kiss.

We stared at each other. Our faces were flushed. Our hair was a blonde mess. I was hyperventilating in her face.

"Do you like that, baby brother," she whispered, stroking the point of my cock with her fist.

"It's okay," I whispered, while stroking my sister's pussy. I was making her roll and swing her delicious hips back and forth, from side to side, and around and around, "how about you, darling?"

"It will suffice for now, brother," she whispered, before breaking into a groan.

"I've almost got you, Meryl," I said, grinning, my face an inch from her face.

"Oh really, we'll see about that baby brother."

We played with each other. Our fingers and palms tickled, rubbed and stroked. Our hands were wet and sticky. Our bodies swayed and we groaned at each other. Our lips met in a dirty kiss. I fought and stroked Meryl's tongue.

I broke it. I licked her ear. I licked her neck. I dare not bite, lest her husband discover it.

"I'm going to make you cum, Meryl."

"In your dreams, David."

My sister suddenly dropped to her knees. I lost contact with her pussy. I stared down at her with a smile breaking across my face.

Her fingers slipped softly along the underside of my shaft and then her hand closed carefully around the base. I watched my sister's head drop and felt her warm lips just press against the tip.

"Oh Meryl," I whispered, running my fingers slowly through her fine hair.

My sister was so gentle. It was really just a soft tease to stimulate my nerves, just that much more. I felt Meryl's lips brush, and sensed her tongue slip and slide across the underside of my knob, and then her mouth closed around my head. She sunk down. I watched her blonde head drop. I felt inch after inch of my cock being ambushed and devoured by her hot snug mouth.

I sighed and looked up. I closed my eyes for a moment. I dropped my head and opened my eyes.

Meryl slurped. Meryl exhaled softly, her blonde head flashing in and down and up and out, her red wet lips clutching my hot skin, her flickering tongue playing quickly back and forth. Her fingers tickled my balls. She cupped and caressed them.

"Oh Meryl," I said urgently.

She slipped off my cock with a pop. My erection was hard, bloated and red. I cradled my sister's head in the palm of my hand. I took my dick in my other hand and began stroking myself. I aimed my cock at her beautiful well licked face.

"Awww Meryl," I whispered.

"No, not on my face, not this time David," she said, ready to stand up.

"Please Meryl," I said. "You know I love doing that to you."

She stood up.

"C'mon, baby brother, no more foreplay and no more games. You know why I'm here."

She drifted away from my grasp. She was a divine blonde/golden creature, moving like fluid towards the bed. I did remember why she was here. I gasped. My cock twitched.

"Come to mommy, David. Mommy wants you."

"Does he know you're spending the night here," I asked her.

"Of course, David," Meryl said, lying back, stretching her delicious body, "so much for staying an hour."

"I want you here for the whole weekend again."

"We might be able to arrange that, darling."

"And, of course, you will have to make this a regular thing."

"Well, of course, baby brother."

She opened her legs. She reached out for me.

"C'mon, darling brother - let's work on our fifth together."

I gasped and grinned. I climbed onto the bed. I carefully slipped between her open thighs. Meryl reached under me and took my cock in her slim fingers and the tip of my penis was brought into contact with her soft open pussy.

"I love conceiving children with you, my darling sister."

"I know you do, my darling brother."

She burst into a long soft whimper as I bore down. She closed her eyes and her beautifully polished fingernails bit into me. The tip, the knob and then the hard hot inches of my cock sank slowly inside my sister's body. I felt my tingling dick impale her soft clinging pussy. I felt her golden pubic hair tickle my balls as I drilled her deeply on my bed.

"That's the way, David," Meryl whispered in my ear, running her hands up and down my spine. "Fill mommy up. Give mommy your seed. Plant it deep."

"Ohhh my gawd, Meryl," I hissed, taking hold of her legs and pushing them back and open, so I could dominate her and penetrate her as deeply as I could.

Meryl stared up at me with gritted teeth as she ended up with her knees forced back. I was looming over her. I was moving my hips with sharp thrusts. I was causing her to exhale hard and sweet. Her brow was knit. Her light eyes were intense.

"Goddamn it, David," she whined.

"I love putting you on your back and getting on top," I whispered.

"You love it rough, don't you brother," she hissed up at me. "It's the best way to conceive."

"God yes, Meryl."

"Make me a mommy again, brother."

"Oh God, Meryl!"

We both liked it hard and blunt when we were both really horny. We were both stirred up. We were both working to create another child together and that always excited us. It fed my addiction to sex. My beautiful sister liked feeding my addiction, despite what she might have said earlier. She liked me following the program.

My body crashed into my sister's body with a dull monotonous thud. My cock was slipping out and driving in up to the balls, the tip probing, seeking, rubbing the bottom of her pussy, the thick shaft surrounded and held in the walls of her chamber . Her breasts bounced and her head was driven back into the pillow. Her facial features looked hard. Her skin looked porous and reptilian. Her lips were open and her eyes were closed tight.

"Awww gawd, Meryl," I boomed down at her.

She broke into a thin smile and opened her cool green eyes slowly.

"I love you, Meryl," I announced.

"Fuck me, David," she whispered up at me, "show me how much you love me."

I released her knees after I had slowly screwed her pussy without thrusting for some time. She was like a soft hot bottomless well. She stretched her body out. Then she enclosed me in her arms and her legs. She made me press my face in her damp neck. She placed her lips to my ear. She was all set to get deeper into my head. The game we played with each other was an old one. We had been doing it for years. It excited us. Meryl liked controlling me and liked being my every-thing. It was a pleasure/power trip for both of us. It was all a part of the incestuous relationship between us.

"Tell me you love me again, David."

"I love you, Meryl. I love you so much."

"You love and adore your mommy, don't you," she whispered.

"I do, I do," I whispered.

"Do you worship your big sister and would you do anything for her?"

"I do, I do. I would, I would."

The sex felt so good. She kept whispering in my ear, even when I could no longer respond, except to gasp and groan. Then she started losing her control as well. She was breathing hard. She was scratching me. She was demanding. I fucked her with long squishy strokes. Our bodies collided with a crash.

"Let me get on top, brother," Meryl said.

I grunted at my sister.

We held each other tight and rolled across the bed. My older sister ended up on top of me.

I grabbed Meryl's hips. She sat up. She threw her head back and ran her hands over her beautiful breasts. She let out a long soft sigh and dropped her head forward. She looked down at me through glazed half-closed eyes. Her soft blonde hair framed her flushed face. She was impaled on my hard sensitive cock.

"I like being on top, David," my sister whispered.

"I know and I like it too, Meryl," I said softly.

"Dominating you is one of the pleasures of my life, David. I just love doing it. I always have. I always will. I can't let a man keep me on my back for too long. I always end up on top."

"Yes, for me as well, Meryl," I whispered, and then I sighed. "Please fuck me big sister."

"Yes, I'll make you cum, baby brother."

My sister moved swiftly and purposefully. Her body undulated. Her muscles rippled, her golden skin shone and her blonde hair gleamed and flashed. She rose and fell, rose and fell, rose and fell. Her pussy was so wet and hot. I could feel her clinging softly to me. Her body was like a mould of steaming fluid and tender flesh. I could feel her cunt rubbing. I could feel her caressing my head and clutching my shaft.

"You're a good fuck, David, but you're almost done."

I let out a long involuntary groan, closed my eyes and ground the top of my head in my pillow.

"C'mon David," Meryl whispered, "c'mon bro, give it to mommy."

I opened my eyes and watched her beautiful form as she flew. I groaned again and then she groaned. Meryl rolled and wriggled for a moment. She rose and crashed again.

"C'mon bro, give it to mommy," she stated, her voice growing louder. "C'mon, give me that cum."

I was so close. I was going to beat my sister to orgasm. I could sense she was close.

"Hold me in your arms, Meryl," I whined. "Hold me tight, sister."

"Yes, come here quick, baby," my darling swiftly urged me.

I sat up and was wrapped up in her arms. My face was in her hair. She was in my lap. She was aggressively flexing her lower body and rolling her hips hard, trying to provoke me to cum. She held me possessively. My cock was deep inside her. It was twitching. It was just too much. I looked Meryl in the eyes as my body began to tremble and my hips began to shudder.

I stared into her cold light feline eyes as I began to shoot my hot semen shots inside her. I gazed at her hard beautiful features.

"AWWWWW MERYL! AWWWWW MYYYYY GAWWWWDDDDD MMMMMEEEEERRRRRYYYYYLLLLL!"

"That's it, David," she announced, "Good boy brother! Give it to mommy!"

"IIIII LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE YYYYYOOOOOUUUUU MMMMMEEEEERRRRRYYYYYYLLLLL! AWWWWW MERYL!"

"OH YES - C'MON DAVID - HONEY," she urged, almost screaming at me, holding me as tightly as she could. "GIVE IT TO ME, BROTHER!"

She stared at me. She was so intense. Her beautiful features were like stone. I was shaking myself apart. I shot and shot semen inside her.

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU MER...," I roared, before she cupped the sides of my face in her hands and sealed my lips, driving her tongue in deep.

She moved against me and I fell back down onto the bed. My sister ended up on top of me, her tongue invading my mouth, as my orgasm faded, leaving me trembling and vulnerable.

The two of us could hear the phone ringing through the night. My mother was trying to ring me and she wouldn't stop. The sound of our colliding perspiring bodies and slapping wet skin almost drowned out those monotonous and relentless ringtones. Soft rushed words and even softer gasps pushed the sounds of those incoming calls further into the background. Meryl's groans and her furious orgasmic cries wiped that ringing phone out of existence.

I wished my mother could have been there to watch me or just to listen at the closed bedroom door. I could imagine her there in one of her beautiful suits, with a drink in her hand, listening at the door.

Surely my mother would have been impressed by my performance. Surely she would have declared and certified me as a big man.

Surely my mother would have given me her approval and support, as Meryl and I fucked each other, throughout the long hot night. Surely she, like my beautiful Meryl, would have nurtured me and encouraged me as I came explosively inside my sister. My booming voice would have carried straight through the bedroom door to her waiting ears.

"AWWWW MERRRRYYYYLLLL! AWWWW MMMMOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYY!"

"Yes, c'mon, baby brother. Oh, that's the way, darling David!"

"AWWWW MERRRRYYYYLLLL! AWWWW MMMMOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYY!"

And then later, much later on in the early hours of the morning, my mother would have heard this.

"C'mon David," Meryl urged, holding me tight, talking into my ear, driving me on. "You can do it. Give me number four, my darling boy."

And I did give my sister number four. I gritted my teeth. The remaining semen in my cock dripped, dribbled and leapt fitfully. My balls were sore and my cock was raw. My back was aching. But I was deep inside Meryl's body and I was giving her everything I had left.

"I want every drop, David," my sister whispered in my ear. "I want every single drop of it inside my body."

Meryl, rung me out painfully.

And my damned phone was still ringing. I could hear it through the bedroom door as I rubbed my face in Meryl's hot neck and caught my breath, while she held me and kissed my ear.

"I'm going to pick up that phone in minute, answer it and tell her to fuck off," Meryl said.

"Yes, she will just keep calling and calling until I pick up," I said.

The two of us listened to the phone ring for a moment.

"I bet that bitch leaves you some hysterical insane sorts of messages."

"Yes, she sure does. I love her phone messages," I said.

We listened. The phone abruptly stopped.

"She's leaving another message now."

Meryl suddenly looked at me with surprise. I grinned.

"Oh my God, David, are you getting hard again?"

I just smiled at her and then I kissed her open mouth deeply and passionately.

"Look, go and switch off that fucking phone," Meryl demanded, "and then come back to bed. We'll see if we can coax a fifth load from your cock."

*******

It was a couple of months later. Meryl was pregnant and had vanished from sight. She was so unpredictable. She was so hot and cold when it came to me and our relationship. We had conceived and now she was gone, at least for a while.

I thought, however, that I was a step closer to something else I desperately wanted.

I received a telephone call at 3pm, on a sunny Saturday. I picked up my mobile, saw it was my mother Miranda trying to reach me and took the call. She said hello and then a second later burst into tears. She was crying and she was angry. She was incoherent and hysterical.

"Your father's left me," my mother informed me. "He's moving in with that pretty and brainless creature."

For a moment, I couldn't comprehend her meaning. I was so hypnotized by her whining demanding voice. Her sobs and her anger made me tingle. Then I understood and I gasped. I stood up and walked towards the bar.

123456...9